Is this the ultimate soyboy movie?

Is this the ultimate soyboy movie?

No,thats just a women's movie

If by soy-boy you mean gay spy movie then yes.

soyboy is the worst forced meme in recent memory

Not really. Soyboy movies are more like pic related. That's just a shitty feminist action movie.

Not up to date on my memes, but this movie was boring and pointless. The action scenes were well put together but they were ultimately wasted on a convoluted plot that never managed to make me care about any of the characters involved.

t. soyboy

I loved that movie!

Excellent action scenes, terrible writing. Don't know how that relates to the latest Sup Forums buzzmeme.

Is Owl City the ultimate kinosoundtrack? Yes or yes?

Based maga op, show dem low energy soyboy who r the cuckolds xDDDD

It’s another great insult that hits right to the heart of the weak leftist numale.

I’m just bored if it derailing every thread on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Masculinity wars are boring.

>Masculinity wars are boring.
because you are always losing them, libtard soyboy

That long shot of the house fight into the car was fucking amazing kill yourself

I unironically enjoyed Atomic Blonde. It isn't high art or anything but it's a fun flick. The plot is a little nonsense if not contrived typical "muh spies" shit, but the aesthetic, fight choreography, and soundtrack were all pretty damn fun. Not really sure how it qualifies as "soy boy", which is a meme that's getting a little overused at this point.

If leftist Numales are weak then way are Autismos like you constantly insulting them to make you feel good about yourselves?

It's not soyboy. Soyboy flicks are pretty much all about a man who is weak, ineffectual, and feminine as if he were an ideal other men should aspire to be.

Anything by Charlie Kaufman or Spike Jonze is soyboy as fuck.

I turned it off halway through.
What an ugly loosking movie.
Whoever did colour correction or post production in general should be executed.
Not that the rest of the film was any good, but still.

Exactly. Meme spouting retards need to fuck off already. If you're going to meme at least know what the fuck you're talking about. Massive influx of newfags the last year or two hasn't helped at all.

>browsing the television and film board to compare dick sizes
Honestly just invite everyone from Sup Forums who wants to participate to a penis measuring contest in a public park somewhere.

Those movies aren’t meant to seem ideal, they’re meant to reflect the confusing state of 21st century life and our socialization in it

It was a good action spy movie.
Plus it had tits.

>it had tits
Doesn’t mean much in the era of the internet desu

We tried that and some leftists showed up and it turned into a street brawl and then some fat bitch who smoked Newports was kill by falling over.

>Those movies aren’t meant to seem ideal
The soyboys in them are.

>by falling over
>not by some fat mommas boy who sperged out and rammed a crowd like a mudslime
Hmm...erasing someone are we???

Sounds like anime might be more your speed, bud. If even the basic levels of comprehending ambiguous messages can escape you.

wow I thought it was a blondie movie with that title and that look on her

I know I can do a google search right now and see 100s of different tits, but there's still something special about seeing them in a movie.
Especially these days. It used to be every mediocre popcorn flick would include at least one pair. Nowadays the powers that be seem to be insistent that everything gets rated PG13 so they're rarer to see in movies.

Have you ever watched a Charlie Kaufman movie? He suffers from 'Woody Allen disease', where every single character who's more of a Chad than him is also a blithering joke of a character who the movie can't look down on enough. It's not so much that he's elevating his protagonist stand-ins as he's portraying them as the most 'human' and shitting on everyone else.

"fun" is a soykino descriptor.

Story?

Correct

be alt-shit
get hit

I’ll concede that. The old “dumb jock” stereotype is hacky at best

there's plenty of boob shots, a bit of nudity, girls walking around in lingerie for no reason and lesbian sex

Fuck off Shlomo

why do these retards put memes on their clothing

AND ANY MAN WHO WATCHES A WOMENS MOVIE IS A SOYBOY

LIST OF WOMENS MOVIES CURRENTLY IN THEATERS
1. STAR WARS

That moment when he tried to pull the knife out of his body was the greatest.

did you expect someone who voted for a reality TV star to be of sound mind?

reminder: these are the people calling you soyboy

Yep. I don't even remember Wtf happened in this movie.

Charlize licking frenchie tits
Best scene

something something triple cross

you could cut out the first 80% of the movie really, everything you needed to know was in the last few scenes, everything else was inconsequential