Is he wrong?

Is he wrong?
Was Dr. Strange shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ian1ZSP9JGM
youtube.com/watch?v=KhZg6XtiuIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think that's what he's trying to say.
I think he's just saying he liked that movie (although that is considered treason and heresy to Sup Forums)

I liked both movies though and don't care.

How about you stop trying to stir shit and go back to pedo-posting and RLM-shilling on Sup Forums, Sup Forums

*pats head*
Okay, Sup Forums?

I hate RLM and I stopped going to Sup Forums because of them.

v

Dr Strange was shit, yes.

Dr. Strange is gigashit and a slap in the face to anyone who ever liked the character before D*sney got their claws on him.

the only good thing RLM has ever done is the Plinkett Star Wars reviews

No, he's not wrong. Many many actual successful filmmakers love Snyder's work including the Watchmen movie.. It's the Snyder hating knuckle-heads who haven't caught up with him yet. Fucking band-wagon hating rubes.

The intro is the best scene of Watchmen and the best scene Snyder's directed. The movie's still boring.

Those are shit though. Biased beyond belief.
The PT reviews (and his Star Trek reviews) are why I dropped RLM.
Best of The Worst is okay because they aren't trying and failing to actually do an analysis of anything.

Also they are TERRIBLE filmmakers.

>it's a "Sup Forums defends the prequels" episode
man they play this every week

>it's pigeonhole a human being into a demographic so you can claim victory episode
When are they going to cancel this shit?

No, the intro to Watchmen was great. The rest of the movie wasn't as good. Dr. Strange isn't shit, either. It's mediocre and far too safe, with a couple really great sequences and visuals. A forwards battle through reversing time is honestly something I've not seen before on film.

Doctor Strange is my favourite non-team-up MCU movie.

But I also admit, that I've never read anything about him ever and my only exposure to him before the movie was his Spiderman TAS appearance.

>The rest of the movie wasn't as good.
He praised the whole movie though.

yes and yes

well then fuck off back to Sup Forums and have your fingers eaten by dogs

we get enough of your movieshit here already

You are now aware that people browse more than one board and have more than one interest.

and yet Sup Forums is the only one who wants to discuss one board's interest on others

????
The Sup Forums mods have said that Sup Forums movies are Sup Forums.

the Sup Forums mods are wrong

ok bud

>bashing prequels
>on Sup Forums

Where do you think you are?

watch it Crissy

He is right, but Doctor Strange was good. Easily better than either overrated Russo brothers flick, Iron Man 3, maybe the Avengers films.

Felt like classic Marvel.

Was Strange a cheap version of Inception mixed with Aladin? maybe ... movie was fun, the changes in Mordo and the Ancient are a nonsense

It was uninspired trash.

implying Inception wasn't a cheap rip-off of Dark City

The McAdams subplot and a bit of his early origins/attitude maybe, but once the action, visuals, world building and clever final sequence made up for it.

It's not though? It's a bunch of easy and obvious nitpicks presented in a repetitive way to stretch out the time so idiots can feel like they accomplished something by watching some SO LONG!

b-buh muh wake up sheeple muh george lucas raped my childhood muh memes before sincerity muh alcoholism

>Is he wrong?

...Can you be wrong about your subjectively favourite opening sequence? I like it, it's not my favourite opening (which is either Hot Fuzz, Kick Ass or the Golden Army movie for the aesthetic), but if he finds it his favourite then go for it.

>Was Dr. Strange shit?

No. They shouldn't have removed the extra scenes with Kaescillius that actually explain the transition from normal to Dark Dimension connected to proto mindless ones, but the movie was good at worst, great at best.

It's still got my favourite big bad defeat, and personally I don't care that the eye of agamotto is now an infinity stone; having them as two seperate objects in the same universe would eventually just make the eye vastly inferior.

He praised the whole film and called it a masterpiece though, not just the intro.

The argument is that it should be against the rules to post Sup Forums products here, not whether it is or not.

But superhero adaptations are obviously going to be talked about in places that focus on superheroes.

>No. They shouldn't have removed the extra scenes with Kaescillius that actually explain the transition from normal to Dark Dimension connected to proto mindless ones, but the movie was good at worst, great at best.
WHAAAAT
Where was that?

>It's still got my favourite big bad defeat, and personally I don't care that the eye of agamotto is now an infinity stone; having them as two seperate objects in the same universe would eventually just make the eye vastly inferior.
Me too. The time loop on Nerdammu was great. And I love the idea that owning a stone sticks Strange in the middle of the war.

>215 minute Ultimate Cut
is this fucking real?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ian1ZSP9JGM

Above is reaching out to the Dark Dimension.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhZg6XtiuIs

Above is Kaescillius killing the priest so they can use the Church to perform their ritual in peace.

Adds back the black freighter comic as a cartoon.
It's great.

There are 3 cuts.
Theatrical
Directors
Ultimate

Zack prefers the Directors.

>but the movie was good at worst
Yeah nah. Shit was extremely boring and horribly generic outside of the 4 minute trip scene.

I watched the Ultimate Cut and wasn't super impressed with it. Besides Black Freighter I'm not entirely sure what was added to the theatrical cut.

The DIRECTOR's cut adds scenes like Hollis Mason's death, Nite Owl finding out about Hollis Mason's death, and about 10 minutes of other stuff I can't remember.

The ULTIMATE CUT just adds in Black Freighter plus the bookend scenes of the black kid and the news vendor guy.

I see the words "Best of the Worst" and all I can think to say is that the Wheel deserved a better death.

I don't know, I don't think that one sequence in Dark City can really be considered something entirely ripped off for Inception. Just because they tune every night to change the shape of the city doesn't really compare to "pseudo-intellectual bullshit" the movie.

>"pseudo-intellectual bullshit" the movie.
I remember when Sup Forums loved Nolan.

Dr. Strange is so safe and by-the-numbers that it becomes incredibly boring.

They could have done so much more with that cast but they just wasted it with a rehash of Ironman