twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/823247880597012481
twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/823248369317330946
twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826188630557392896
twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826189703976083457
twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826190294747975680
twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826304874589601792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his gf has a penis

X-Men is fucking stupid and they think about it too much.

Massive fanboys with shit taste.

They've loved every X book in the last few years except E is For Extinction from Secret Wars and Peter David's last X-Factor book.

ftm, not mtf.

Stopped listening quite a while ago and was very confused by your pic OP.

As for the podcast itself, I felt like the fact that they were a couple was very distracting. Particularly the fact that Jay (Rachel at the time) was so domineering over Miles.

Hearing them praise Bendis' X-men in one of the early episodes certainly didn't help either

>what the fuck is Jay's problem?

>that time they actually skipped a week to go protest Trump instead of being mature and doing what people pay them to do

>they think about it too much.
Yeah Jay desperately wants to make a career out of eriting about gender and queer identity or something similar in comics, laughable as that is it just means they both over analyze every detail and have to double down to let everyone know when something makes them uncomfortable

> that time they put a trigger warning because a story about Wolverine had guns in it

Did you guys listen to the last live episode with Charles Soule? An autist asked him how Havoc turn good after Axis and Soule just said "he got better" and you can hear the dude holding back the urge to sperg out.

The episodes with Miles and a guest instead of Jay are always better than the regular show. Jay is podcast poison.

couldn't finish that one

dont ftm people get a penis after the surgery?

Miles is a cuck, Jay is a tumblirina. Just listen to how they discuss the comics. It's just fanboy tier to the fullest, praising everything Marvel does.
Considering that they recently got divorced/seperated and Jay is moving to another state, the podcast ain't gonna last long.
Jay spergs out about female charachters. Just listen to ger complain about the days of futures past film, she hates that they used wolverine instead of Kitty. She will constantly describe female charachters as "cool and badass". She's just a massive fanboy.
There's still hope for miles, if he can step out of jay's shadow/grip and quit being such a beta

my understanding is it's not a common or easy procedure.

That said, I though this week's episode was good and gave my some hope for Iceman.

Isn't it written by some fag who is always saying the future is female?

Didn't know the political slogan part...but you could tell, reading the Bendis and Hopeless stuff that they had no idea what they were doing besides recite GLAAD approved talking points. Like the only exposure they had to gay culture was through Glee episodes. This guy seems to have more understanding.

Link? I got to see that

>Jay is autistic. Literally. She has admitted it on her tumblr.
>Their humor is wannabe-quirky cringe
>Miles has his opinions dictated to him by jay
>they live in oregon
>praised the iceman as gay revelation like it was the most beautiful scene in an x-men comic
>like Jennifer "the fappening" lawrence as mystique
>talk about claremont run like it is the be all end all of x men.
>are so reddit-tier that people would drop the podcast if it weren't for their extensive detail of x men history

Am I missing anything, anons?

The interviews are the only thing worth checking out

The best episode is the one with the guy who wrote the show bible for Evolution

The Kurt Busiek interview made him look like an obstinate manchild when it comes to continuity

> I don't like the X-men unless it's boarding school drama like the Stan Lee stuff
> Miles points out that First Class is a whole comic about that
> It's not "real" so I won't even read it

Fucking hell Kurt you're 56 years old

Can you imagine if Mark Waid hopped over to their show to do a guest spot? They'd deteriorate into SJW-isms

No Waid would spend too much time talking about how Bob Harras is the worst thing to happen to comics to get into politics

What's Waid's problem with Harris?

Imagine the John Bryne interview.

Did they have an episode with John Byrne? When?

he was the X editor of the 90's and then Editor-In-Chief at Marvel until 2000

Waid, mostly rightly so, blames Harras for Marvel going bankrupt. He has nothing but bad things to say about him, his very public shit talking is why you won't see Waid writing for DC any time soon

>John Bryne
> an hour about how every artist except Cockrum, JRJR, and himself were shit

>mfw there are at least 40 tweets from Jay about being pissed off over stuff I have personally posted to their site or tumblr and they have answered 2 of my questions on the podcast.

Plus 30 minutes defending his destruction of the broccoli eating planet.

And then another 30 attack Claremont for his perversions.

>that time I posted on their website that trump was the first time I felt like there was a president who cared about me in the white house and Jay had a 10 tweet meltdown over it.

Jay seems to have MAJOR issues with people who don't send the show 100% happy positive shit.
She also seems to despise questions about why she always wears sunglasses

>The best episode is the one with the guy who wrote the show bible for Evolution

That was hilarious just because the guy keep seeming like he was pissed off about having to talk to jay

Sauce? I gotta see this shit

What was great about it was Jay would try to get some personal commentary in and the guy would talk as if she said nothing

It wasn't even things where I criticized the show. It was just for things like saying Jean mind controlled Iceman gay or saying Jubilee is bi and not asexual.

It's on her reabeta twitter from whenever that not an episode was posted.

Link? Just censor your name if she replied to u

> Blob is fat shamming!

I'm sure they have an even more melodramatic opinion on Asian Psylocke

Jay has such a hate boner for wolverine. She says it's because of how popular he is but i think it's because "muh problamatic manly man".
She doesn't want Miles getting any ideas

>aisian psylocke opinions
Wew lad. They did a whole episode about it

Oh please do tell, I'm not going to sit through whole episode of it.

I just want the problematic cliff notes

>does episode about Betsy becoming asian
>guest star is asian
>the word "problamatic" is thrown around every fucking minute
>they talk about and mention yellow fever
>They confuse claremont for being racist, never touching on claremont having weird fetishes including a body swap one.
>the Asian guest host sprinkles in plugs for her own creative owned work and claims that jubilee is a more complex charachter than psylocke
It is a really predictable episode

when they get them they tend to be weird sacks of meat with no features, it's better to just use a strap on since either way you aren't feeling shit

Nah, it is on her twitter. I don't have a twitter. Go back through her tweets to when that episode dropped. I'll try to find it. Currently she is arguing with me on her site over if nightcrawler is infact white or not while I maintain that he isn't white

you mean asian american.

>Jay arguing that Nightcrawler is white
>Motherfucker is covered in blue fur
>pigmentation is blue as well.
What is it with Jay and her desperate need to label every X-Men charachter.
By the way, did anyone notice that whenever they mention Donald Pierce post-Trump running for office (2015/16), they quit referring to the name 'Donald' altogether?

Of course he's white.

>twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/823247536064339968

>twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/823247880597012481

>twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/823248369317330946

>twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826188630557392896

>twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826189703976083457

>twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826190294747975680

>twitter.com/XPlaintheXmen/status/826304874589601792

I honestly doubt they make it through the 90s. No more Claremont progressivism to enjoy, much simpler stories/less dialogue.

Hahaha fucking faggots they but i must say i like the cyclop resist t-shirt they did

Like said, they won't make it to the end of the year. The show will fall apart when Jay leaves for NY. There are three possibilities when that happens:
>Jay continues the show with her new roomate girlfriend. Show gets feminist cringeworthy
>Miles continues with new host, show improves without Jay's cobstant need to hog spotlight
>most likely possibility: show ends.

Man Miles need a hug

I've read that people think they're seperating because Miles grew a backbone and ended everything. Listen to the shows after they announce their seperation. Miles is lively and dating another woman while Rachel is monotone, scripted, and lacking energy

Did anyone else listen to the Syther Xmen audio Dramas?

How I got into xmen, by the user that constantly pisses off Jay

>Have shitty job I fucking hate with like a 90 minute commute
>I'll listen to the radio
>already hate NPR cause gamer gate
>I'll listen to ESPN.
>Get pissed off cause all the sills on there defend Curt Shilling for doxing 2 guys who were tweeting sexual things about his daughter getting 1 fired and the other expelled.
>I'll listen to podcasts
>I know I like old timey radio shows
>search audio drama
>find xmen audio drama
>fucker doesn't update show like fucking ever
>I need new xmen podcasts
And that is how I found autism and miles xplain the xmen

Well, I do expect them to get to X-Cutioner's Song. But after that it's a long 8 years of darkness until Morrison.

>Pic related is Jay before she went full almondtism
She goes apeshit when people ask her about her sunglasses.
I met them at a con where they had set uo a boith and when i asked her about her red sunglasses, she got passive aggressive snappy while Miles was visibly uncomfortable

She reminds me to KSD

How long until Jay converts to islam due to X-men Gold?

She is already jewish

She probably can't make eye contact with people due to autism.

It's fucking suffering that people polish their knob so fucking much that it seems like they own a monoplay on x-men podcasts
I can't seem to find any other x-men pods to listen to.

Yea those were the only 2 I could find and the xmen audio drama thing never fucking updates it has been like almost 2 years.

I also now have a new job that is like 20-30 mins away so there isn't much point in listening to more than 1 or pocasts a week if they are an hour long

I listen to podcasts during work. There are a shit ton of spider man and batman ones, but x-men is a dried up wasteland. It's fucking rare

>they recently got divorced/seperated and Jay is moving to another state,
Good for Miles

Podcasts are one of those things I do when there aren't other options, where as when I work if I would be able to listen to a podcast I can also do other things.

I've been looking for some decent comic book podcasts in a similar style to jay and miles, do you got any recs?

Amazing spider man classics is gold. It has none of the flaws of Jay and miles.
And some of the guys that do amazing spider man classics do a show called clone saga chronicles, a show about 90's spider man clone saga.
For superman, there's a show called from crisis to crisis and follows siperman from crisis on infinite earths all the way to infinite crisis.
Those are a good start

Which one of Trump's kids are you, and don't you have anything better to do than troll podcasts and post on Sup Forums?

I might be related to Baron but that is about it.

I can't temember I imagined this up (correct me if I did), but didn't Jay get salty because X2 was about the military instead of MUH RELIGION?
Jay is really autistic about the comic translations to films

"Wait, What" has a Fantastic Four series going through the first 400 issues. They're pretty good.

Miles is free of the evil that is Jay, and if we're lucky it might mean the show is free of her too

Nightcrawler is a mutie.

do they talk about how it was supposed to be temporary and the reason Psylocke stayed asian was Jim Lee liked drawing her?

There's a show doing that called the fantasticast. They're pretty amusing

Diffrent user here. They never mention that.

So has anyone ever called Jay out on her shit or do they continue to lick her ass?

No one on the podcast no. Closest we got to that was the evolution guy's interview

But will Miles ever reveal just hoe fucked up she is?
I feel like there's dozens of stories about her ridiculus shit

Would the shoe be more rnjoyed if they kept cringe out of the show?

>talk about claremont run like it is the be all end all of x men.

well....it is

Not nessisarily. It's definitive but not the only good one

>claremont
>the only x-men run
What is Morrison and Wheadon (despite his faggy virtue signaling)

>Waid, mostly rightly so, blames Harras for Marvel going bankrupt.
The creative didn't help but they were such an insignificant factor considering they were doing the bidding of what the marketing suits wanted.

>Morrison
Neat ideas, but marred with a lot of shit art and Morrison taking out his problems with editorial on the storytelling.
> Whedon
Bland back to basics story, undoes all the good parts of Morrison's run besides Scott/Emma and adds nothing of his own

>saying Jubilee is bi and not asexual
Wait do they try and claim she's asexual? She spent most of the '90s on a team where one of her main sources of drama was the contest she had with Monet for Synch's attention. She's not even remotely bi either so I don't know where they (or you) would've gotten that from as well.

>they were doing the bidding of what the marketing suits wanted.
Yeah shortly after the Image guys left Marvel really shifted into licensing for cartoons, video games, and toys ( the movie rights were sold when they were desperate for cash). These licensing agreements meant editorial preferred more of a status quo and less radical changes. For example Lobdell's run is perfectly passable until Age of Apocalypse ends

Most of that stems from the marketing department at marvel stretching syories out for profit

That's what I'm saying. There wasn't really much that could be done. Marketing was running the show and the editors didn't have the ability to be anything more than glorified yes men.

Jay's problem is she scrolls tumblr, meaning she needs her charachters to have the latest quirky trends (like asexuality, because Jay's love life is a wreck)

Miles seems like he loves comics and the x-men while jay seems to be bitter about everything.

Whedon's run is incredibly shit and safe. Aside from Emma-Cyclops, it might as well been a pirate version of Claremont, which only reinforces the idea that Claremont is truly the end all of X-Men.

Thankfully, Morrison disproves it so you're half right.

Shit taste and they're way too big fanboys to look at the franchise critically in the podcast.
>Jump through most of O5 stories simply because they just want to get to the Claremont stuff, despite their mission statement being to cover the entire history of the X-men.
>Claremont's fetishes gets a pass
>Chris can't do no wrong, no matter what Jim Shooter said or did

It never stops amazing me that O5 X-men purists exist in the world.

What? Why? It was such an awkward interview

Based Byrne

It seems that Jay only likes the X-men because of the gay/minority metaphor.

O5 purists saw it was safe and started to crawl out of the woodwork with Bendis' All-new x-men.
Claremontfags are the worst. Lee/kirby x-men has ups and downs

Reminder Busiek ruined X-Men

Jay's opinions are uglier than her face.