Disney will announce its Fox acquisition tomorrow!

>The deal, which will reportedly be announced before the New York stock exchange opens on Thursday, or around midday UK time, marks a turning point in an empire building career that started in the 1950s and is expected to lead to a split in the Murdoch family dynasty.

> EST:9:30

PST:6:30

GMT:14:30

UTC(+8):22:30 (Perth, Hong Kong)

IST:20:00 (India)

UtC(+3):17:30 (Moscow)

CST:8:30

theguardian.com/media/2017/dec/13/rupert-murdoch-set-to-sell-off-21st-century-fox-assets-to-disney

based jews

DUDE THIS IS SUCH GOOD NEWS I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE DEADPOOL IN THE AVENGERS
IM SO GLAD DISNEY ARE BUYING THE RIGHTS TO MY FAVORITE SUPERHEROS SO I CAN SEE MORE SUPERHERO MOVIES

Qué Sera Sera
Whatever will be will be
My job with fox ended last year you see
Qué Sera sera

Got any interesting inside stories?

Why are they doing this?

How was Lucasfilm sold for $4b and this is being sold for $60b?

Every single person who has ever expressed this thought with a trace of sincerity should be shot.

Something has to be done about the mouse

>Begin 20 studios making 50 medium-sized films a year
>Some start to pour more money into less films, with the big successes covering the losses
>Realize you can float an entire production studio off the strength of 2-3 big-win films a year
>Capeshit is born
>Realize that the more 'tried-and-true' franchises you own the more profitable you therefore become
>Acquire Marvel
>Acquire LucasFilm
>Acquire Fox
>End with 1 studio dominating the entire industry, making 5-10 super(hero)-films a year

No.
It was a job with lots of spreadsheets in the finance department.
We never got to meet the stars or interact with them
That was the sales, marketing people who met them mostly.
Got a lot of free DVDs and Blu-ray's though.

I've yet to see a viewpoint that isn't exclusively about the quantity of superheroes at Disney's disposal. It's enough to make me lose what hope I have left for humanity.

so 90% of reddit population and 40% of /tv ?

What's with Americans and not enforcing their fucking anti-trust laws? Or writing new ones for the internet era?

The robber baron and gilded age era is not looked back at with nostalgia y'know.

We're approaching a kike singularity

Fucking beats me.

Shit's gotta go. Truly this is Weimarica.

>we need even more gov. regulations to fight companies that got so big due to these regulations!

ONE GLOBAL COMPANY TO RULE THEM ALL

We suck the cock of mega corporations and worship them like gods. It’s the American who are we to interfere with job creators.

DOOM WILL BE IN INFINITY WAR PART 1 SCREENCAP THIS

To make money?

here
Many, many years ago, the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions of fox finance across the globe where outsourced to save cash where possible
The outsourced company got bought out by a larger company who just happened to do AP and AR functions for Disney.
A few years later the new out source company moved all fox AP AR functions to India to again save money and heard word that Disney had already done this as well.
Now fox and Disney are announcing merger of their film divisions...

This has all been planned for years

Why don't you try growing up and entering into serious film culture instead of hanging around manchild venues, then? The only reason you're seeing nothing but those responses is that you go nowhere but where people like that congregate. You need a new group.

George undersold.
But of course Lucasfilm was not worth anywhere near the 60 billion for Fox. More in the 15 billion Dollar range.

The world would be a better place.

You can't escape those people. Every normie I've spoken to, every colleague at work or stranger on the bus, thinks this is a great thing. People are just dumb sheep.