>buhh maauhh Luke

Luke is scum just like he's father before him, glad he's gone

>getting worked up about star wars

Shit's trash, breh. Move on

Smoke has no blood?

>What are cauterized wounds

American education everybody

Phasma said Finn was the scum though, not Luke

Wanna try that again, in English this time, Pajeet?

Explain Ponda Baba's blood

Holy shit he actually dies like that?

retconned by later films

Why does these tumblr soyboys keep forgetting that she leaves him for a multicultural group at the end?

i know that feel

So why did he kill Han?

Holy fuck. That shot is cheesy as hell. Looks straight out of Evil Dead 2. What the hell where they thinking?

>Guards literally don't move a muscle until Rey stands up
The fuck was he paying you for?

because his redemption is inevitable and she's obviously going to be the one to help with that. with her pussy

>OH FUCK SHE HAS A WEAPON

It's just so bad

these are written by comitee by a bunch of women who take quick looks at female fans at livejournal and tumblr to decide what to write. Ultimately it'll be "dont date your abuser" but the whiteboi will have to sacrifice himself and die to be worthy of any sympathy

Snoke died like a bitch. Wow.

Just saw the movie. Easily worse than the phantom menace.

What an absolute fucking trainwreck of a 'film'.

i like the guards reacting immediately with murderous intent

about the only positive thing i can say about this scene

this movie will be remember in the years to come like the epithome of a bad movie, we will use it as a comparison to see how bad a movie is.

this
he won't even get a kiss on the cheek before mortally sacrificing himself for the multiculti gang

I find it funny that they killed him off with him in the background with a over the shoulder (lightsaber) shot, its just the worst way to do it, also the set looks like shit

I can fucking hear the cables that was on. At least have it bob or move.

You forget that these women are massive hypocrites who decry white male sexist patriarchy whatever and then schlick themselves into a coma over Superwholock yaoi fanfiction or whatever the fuck

>i like the guards reacting immediately

They stand there and patiently wait for her to grab the thing and slooowly stand up.

Much like every other slight positive in this film there's something else wrong when you look at it.

That is one awfully shot scene.

>Snoke just falling apart

JUST

yes and bdsm borderline rape shit

>wounds
I'm no expert, but to cuaterize an entire body cross section with some dinky light saber thing, I don't think that's possible user. The blood would gush through that cauterization job in less than a second.

lightsabers are so hot they cauterize the wound so no blood.

The weight of his innards would easily be too much for a superheated cauterization to hold, he would literally be spilling his insides all over the floor in a wet sloppy mess.

Reminder that Reylo cucks are literally all self-inserting Sup Forumstards that only relate with Adam Driver because he's an incel. Don't get me wrong, I don't want Rey to get APED either, but this fucking ruins the only good character of Nu-wars.

Please tell me more about made up weapons effects on aliens in a fantasy film.

Well, we clearly see the made up weapon cause large, bloody wounds to two different species of alien in the 1977 fantasy film as well as the 1980 fantasy film

>Luke is scum
then you're not a fan

Adam driver is unironically the only good part of this trilogy.

Both retconned. All wounds caused in literally every film after seal immediately.

>fan of nu-wars
>not a Star Wars fan
No shit

So he could prove how super duper evil he was.. to the guy he just killed.

Is Kylo still obsessing over Vader in this film or is that dropped too?

Well what we do know is that people are very close to them and don't seem at all bothered by what would need to be an incredible amount of heat to cauterize a whole fucking body cross section. So there's that. As far as Snoke's species and how there internal organs/fluids work? I guess you have a point there. But I don't see how any of this relates to American education or any Nations education for that matter. Unless were you're from they study up Star Wars?

Evil Dead 2 is a critics’ darling, sweatie.

>2 different species
I know about the arm that gets cut off in the Cantina but what was the other one?

What is the point of lightsaber fights at all if you can just fly one around the room decapitating everyone

t. Buttblasted Amerifat

Although we bash on JJ, he should have made all 3 of the trilogy movies

>prequels
>canon

Wampa in ESB

Because it's intentionally cheesy and ridiculous

>Were
I think you mean 'Where'.

American education everybody.

Okay. The way I read the post was that there were 2 scenes in Star Wars (1977)

cringe

He shouldn't have made any of them.

No I'm actually a Canadian, for what it's worth. You are clearly self-concious about your own intelligence if you're still back peddling on this issue. It was stated that American's lack education because they don't understand how alien wounds cauterize when exposed to some fantasy weapon. You even aknowledged how dumb this idea is and how it is impossible to know what would happen. Yet you still think your original point about education being the problem stands. I can only assume you had a poor education yourself.

Thanks grammar nazi. I forgot how important it is to always have correct spelling on fucking Sup Forums.

Despite everything awful about this fucking movie, namely completely shitting on Luke's character, this is the one thing I actually kind of like. I like the subversion of Snoke getting killed by Kylo Ren, although unfortunately I can't take him seriously as the primary villain because he got his ass beat by an untrained teenage girl in the last movie.

Inferior vena cava. Imagine cauterizing a garden hose while it has water flowing out of it.

You are aware that "American education everybody" is a meme, yes? Or are you so autistic you believe every post on here to be 100% serious?

>implying it isn't a bunch of tumblr hambeasts who self-insert as Rey and get off to Kylo's edgey darkness and bad boy appeal

that's dropped

Reminder that in Star Wars canon, Darth Maul survives the very same injury and gets robot legs

ugh

His species’s blood just had a higher boiling point than other races

Luke isn't scum, Disney intentionally destroyed his character, they want you to think that way.

>we can rule the galaxy as father and son!

I'm assuming rey is transgender

>It's a "star wars autists gets drawn in to replying to meme comments with long, drawn out replies" episode

Kek

> it's ok that I'm retarded, it's just a meme

Whatever you think bud.

Thank you Based Kylo for saving the GOAT waifu

Powerful

This little shit is a whinier Dylan Klebold with force powers and people actually fucking like him?

>that mad as fuck rambling
Take 5 seconds to breathe before you post. You're embarrassing yourself.

>long, drawn out replies" episode
I get that the average Sup Forums user is only capable of one sentence answers at best and heavily rely on green texting with short responses ("kek") to make their point, but you surely can't be serious by calling these "drawn out replies". They literally take me no more than a minute to write. I find it worth the time if it ruins some shit posters day that thinks this site is only meant for the typical 1-3 word replies, green texting, and the flavor meme image of the week. Maybe it will make them fuck off back to ribbit

>rambling
You have piss poor reading comprehension. Just another green texting one sentence poster. kys pls. This world needs less of your kind.

>And another one

>mfw Reylo is REAL
Blackedfags and SJW BTFO

What kinda drugs is he on?

Star wars threads always bring out the best autists.

I wouldn't call you the best, but you're definitely up there.

>snoke telling Ren to drop the retarded mask

>Why dont the guards notice anything? Are lightsabers silent now?

A drug called pure hatred

Touché

Now neck yourself you rat cunt

REYLO

So like Star Wars?

For self-development and mastery. His father was a sacrifice for his growth

Is Disney holding Mark hostage?

>Sup Forums
>watching NuWars
Obsessed

>Luke is scum
>glad he's gone