Is anyone even looking forward to this...

Is anyone even looking forward to this? There is no sequel hook at the end of TLJ and unless some ebin twist is coming no mysteries to explain.

>looking forward no meme wars
>ever

>Looking forward to another exciting edition of Star Wars: Dumpster Fire

I actually looked forward to mystery of Rey's parents getting explained, and learning more about Snoke
Fuck me, I guess!

We still have to meet the Knights of Ren. Luke could (probably should) come back as a Force Ghost. Going by what Yoda could do he could still contribute a lot. I’m kinda figuring it could be a love story where Rey finally pulls Kylo back from the Dark SIde. But not looking forward to Finn, they should have killed him off and replaced him with DJ, to bad he joined the First Order, I really liked his character. He’s a way better Han Solo then Poe.

>Create a movie that is a two hour set up for the rest of the series
>The sequel shit all over it and leave no loose ends (Except a hilarious non-threatening bad guy)

>We still have to meet the Knights of Ren
They'll be easily dispatched redshirts, if they show up at all, and you know it.

Also his name is Don’t Join and he jois the First Order? What the fuck.

And I HATED Holdo using the phrase Godspeed in a universe where the only God is teh Force.

They’re still Force users. They’ll outnuber Rey (even if she recruits the pre-credits kid, in two years he’ll still be a kid). Maybe she’ll recruit more adult jedi.

That nymphomaniac orange could play into recruiting them idk.

>And I HATED Holdo using the phrase Godspeed in a universe where the only God is teh Force.

There's literally Angels and a Hell.

I was telling myself the same thing at the end. Cant wait for the new death star and the final fight beetwen rey and kylo. Sad

Yeah but angels are just aliens in their universe, not cellestial beings. What do you mean with hell? Mustafar?

Half of the audience can't fucking speak english so these retards dumb the shit down to a level that not memeing you can't enjoy if you're at least slightly intelligent. this hollywood getting chink money has fucked everything. i don't know how people watch these movies, loved star wars as a kid and still enjoy it in terms of having a faggy interest in another universe, this is just all product though, no heart, i see it as another tranformers desu

I'm looking forward to George Lucas seeing this movie, progressively getting angrier and/or more apathetic to his obvious gag-order and ending up in just the perfect comfortable environment where he can say something so scathing and insane that it gets him blacklisted from Disney forever including a lifetime ban from the parks. Something like "If I treated those white slavers the way they treated my story, I would have to unthaw Walt's cold dead ass, dress him up like a circus clown and have Mickey Mouse leading the Wermacht."

>implying she couldn't take on every one of them at the same time
Have you not heard that she's untouchable now?

>"But sir, your TaunTaun will freeze to death before you reach the first marker"
>"Then I'll see you in hell!"

Current Disney cares nothing for Walt.

I wasn't looking forward to the Last Jedi, much less to 9 after this clusterfuck according the leaks.

LONDON?

Hell is the Sequel Trilogy.

This move SUCKED. They killed off snoke so easily in the movie and now the new supreme leader is KYLO REN? THE DUDE THAT LOST A LIGHTSABER BATTLE TO A GIRL WHO HAD NEVER WIELDED ONE BEFORE?

Fucking feminist, bullshit propaganda.

I won't argue that

>Who is snoke?
Doesn't matter he's dead.

>Tie up Hans storyline.

>Tie up Lukes storyline.

You know what they're going to do.

>Yeah but that wasn't the REAL leader of the bad guys.
>The REAL leader of the bad guys is someone we're going to invent on the fly for the next movie, who will die in the next movie with just as little backstory as Snoke.
>WE MARVEL NOW.

and 7 & 8 are not part of a trilogy they just decided fuck it, after 2 movies we are now officially starting the trilogy starting in 2019

probably spend another 2 movies fapping about til they say anything about snoke again