Imagine being so weak-minded that you refuse to watch a great movie because someone in it has allegations of sexual...

imagine being so weak-minded that you refuse to watch a great movie because someone in it has allegations of sexual misconduct against him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/degeneratus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is why roasties shouldnt be allowed in the film critique industry.

How can they be so naive as to think the entire industry doesn't run on sexual favours.

>avoiding movie with sexual predator
So basically avoiding 90% of USA movies? Good luck with that.

>this is why roasties shouldnt be allowed
yes

So what, now it's a problem because it's get discovered?
Everyone known that movie are full of that shit, sinche the 30's, but only now it's a problem?

If this site was accurate every big budget movie ever would be rotten.

>alleged

So, nothing.

People have been using that as an excuse to hate Woody Allen and Polanski's movies for years.

American Beauty got up from a perfect 10 to a clean 13 after the Kevin Spacey incident.

Was the angry military dad right after all?

So all you have to do to tank a movie is have some roastie say she was fondeled?

I wonder how long till rival companies sabatoge each other by hiring women to say they were molested.

>because someone in it has allegations of sexual misconduct against him
If this were applied to music we won't have any nigger music, just saiyan.

Woody Allen is supreme kino.

Imagine being so weak-minded you refuse to watch a great movie because it has jews, black people, women in non-decorative roles, white men who aren't totally alpha, and/or the absence of the aforementioned.

Who in Home Alone 2?

People already do that in politics.

Probably referring to the Trump cameo

>imagine being so weak-minded that you...
....convince yourself that you should ignore the criminal and degenerate crimes and lifestyles of those that produce shit you find entertaining.

>t. retarded that cant separate artist from art

Considering what goes as sexual assault nowadays on top of how many people it takes to make the average movie, that website is going to include everything.
Good riddance

FPBP

>t. degenerate scum that thinks shitbags should get a pass because some idiots find them amusing

thats why theres something called law, they can go to jail.

and me? i can see the movies.

im not the one in charge of punishing them.

>WAAAH WAAAH MY FEELINGS DON'T ALLOW ME TO ENJOY ART
This handy guide will aid you in alleviating the symptoms of your faggotry.

Did Irreversible made it, guys?
Or do I have to stop watching my favorite kino?

which movie?

That means no LotR because of Weinstein.

>Lynch and Jodorowsky fresh
lol

>whiteknighting for degenerates and criminals

99%

>tfw i couldnt stop masturbating to the rape scene in irreversible

>degenerates

argument discarded

go back to

damn, it looks like i cant see this film now :(

>still whiteknighting for degenerates and criminals

>criminals

some of them only wanted some pussy and the fucking roasties went mad

What a joke.

my conspiracy theory in my head is that some investors are literally doing coups on studios (maybe disney to buy them all or have better control idk)

>some of them only wanted some pussy...
....from underage bitches.

Degenerate has been a word since Ancient Rome. You'd know that if you picked up one of those things with the big words in it that make your head hurt.

its the most fascist word in the language

>English was used in Ancient Rome
>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

where is your god now?

wait so you are never going to ever watch a film or television show ever again right? i mean believing that 95% of the industry isnt just as bad whats come out so far is shockingly naive

Of Latin?

Polanski is not alleged. He is a known rapist and predator

56%

All that's known is he fucked an underage girl. What's not known is if he raped her or not.

i wish they had this but for jewish agenda

we are living in such an hypocrital and statist society that the goverments say who you can fuck.

girls start being whores at 11!

>It was consensual anal sex with a drugged 13 year old

God you're worthless

>girls start being whores at 4!
ftfy

>Team of 100+ people put together an award winning film.
>One actor turns out to be a perv
>DESTROY THE FILM

Glee fresh apples

>he doesn't realize 13 year olds do drugs

I hear Reddit is full of worthwhile people.

This is like not listening to music that was written while on drugs.

>no sexual abuse
>titties on the preview

Are they JIDF or MGTOW? I'm going with kikes

I've jerked off to the cover of American Beauty at least 20 times

Imagine having dirty animal sex with a cute girl in a massive pile of rose petals

fucking hell

>can't watch Amadeus anymore because the actor who played the King was outed as a nonce

this was my most favourite kino as well

based jojo

Like I said, read a book sometime stupid fuck.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/degeneratus

and everything was fine OP

>Home Alone 2
>good

After watching this movie the only words that could escape my lips were "I bet this is how AIDS first started."

imagine letting something as trivial as a movie experience have more importance to you than your beliefs

If you think movie experiences are trivial then what the fuck are you doing here? you clearly don't care about television and film.

>what the fuck are you doing here?
Encouraging the support of artists that aren't disgusting degenerates, faggots, or pedo's.

Why are YOU here?

>Can't seperate the art from the artist
>Disregards a work done by many people only because one of them turns out to be a perv
No, you clearly sound like you're not interested in film if you have this retarded mentality.

sorry senpai I don't support rapers

If I had it my way I would corner them in a room and beat them with a chain

so no I am not going to watch the movie. i spit on the movie. I take a fuckin shit on the movie

I'm completely disgusting this movie about middle aged man wanting to have sex with underage girl has such a immoral actor.

People on Sup Forums bitch if a movie has an actor or director that said something against Trump ever.

Imagine being so weak-minded that you refuse to watch a great movie because someone in it has allegations of being le SJW against them.

Great site you've got there guys

>movie about a psychopathic underworld leader/serial killer
>"I don't want to watch this because the actor in it was accused of sexual harassment"
ok

damn, I really liked this show

this

>it's a rehash so it isn't good
Fuck off. It may not be original, but it's just as good as the first.

>has allegations of being le SJW
>allegations
what the hell.

>being accused of a sexual crime is the same as saying something stupid about trump

Liberals.

it's a very Stalinist approach

>Director? What director? Never heard of him!

I haven't even been a Spacey fan in years but the response to the allegations seem way the fuck over the top. It was so god damn long ago, too...

American Beauty looks waay different though, now.

Are Polanski's films banned?

does this site count producers?
seriously Harvey started this whole thing

It actually does count Harvey, it must just not be showing up for that one for some reason

>Won't hold people accountable for their degenerate and criminal actions if they entertain you in some way
Douchebag.

well man im not defending what anyone did, id like to know if you feel so strongly about it if youre going to completely stop watching any sort of media or if it only matters when its alleged out loud?

what about documentaries about pedophiles or rapists, dramas about rape, things like that?

its all stupid rosties fault..

>if youre going to completely stop watching any sort of media
That's already happened due in large part to the shitty content, as opposed to the shitbags responsible for producing them. Regardless, I will not support and reward known degenerate scum by viewing any of their bullshit, no matter what "artistic merit" some limp-wristed faggot claims it may have.

BULLSHIT

okay.

easy fix

Fake news

Kek

UH OH

LOL is this real?