Press [A] to apologize

Press [A] to apologize.

SORRY I'M SORRY GEORGE THEY MADE ME SUCK ON SLOTHS GEORGE HELP ME GEORGE

A

No, sequels being terrible doesn't mean prequels are good.

A

I'm so sorry George. I'll take back the shitty dialogue for a real star wars story anytime.

It didn't have to be this way :(

AHHHHAHA OOOHH NONO NO N ON ON ON ON O LOOK AT HIS FACE HAHAHAHH

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE HAHAO HHH NON ONNOON ONO NON ON NO NO NO N

HAHAHHHHHHAHHHAHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHH
OHOHOHO NONON ONO NON O NN ON O NO NHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHH

A

A.

Sorry George.

>OT = Established the trademark Star Wars feel
>PT = Expanded and enhanced that feel
>DT = 'member the OT guys?

>Lucas Era = The Old Republic
>Disney Era = The Galactic Empire
>Post-Disney Era = ??????Old EU New Republic??????Hopefully????????

A

A

"Expanded" may not be the word I would use, but it's otherwise a word. "Enhanced", however, is the direct opposite of what happened.

A

The dialogue and the CGI clusterduck in the prequels was inexcusable though the latter might get a pass if they were made with current tech. They were still internally consistent, creative with their storytelling, and obviously had a lot of love put in from ILM in the costumes and production designs.

Nu trilogy is entirely pallet swaps and stacked single color geometric shapes for ships and vehicles. (Rogue One gets a pass for actually being produced by ILM and not Bad Robot).

I still don't like you

A

A

A

>prequelfags are coming out of the woodwork just because the new trilogy is hot garbage

Two wrongs don't make a right you faggot.

I'm so sorry George, please come back.

The prequels are still shit.
The originals are still golden.

My stance hasn't changed, if anything, selling the rights to disney is just another level of tarnish.

based "AHHHHAHA OOOHH NONO NO N ON ON ON ON O LOOK AT HIS FACE HAHAHAHH

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE HAHAO HHH NON ONNOON ONO NON ON NO NO NO N

HAHAHHHHHHAHHHAHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHH
OHOHOHO NONON ONO NON O NN ON O NO NHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHHH" poster

A

I disagree. The PT expanded on a lot of things from the OT that were only mentioned in passing. Big one being the Clone Wars and the structure of the Old Republic. Things that were enhanced along the way were the musical scores, the dogma/ideology behind Jedi and Sith, the political climate that lead rise to the GE, etc, etc. I will concede that they weren't great movies or even arguably good movies but they left their mark on Star Wars and gave the fans an even greater universe to explore. Not once during the PT did I think "This doesn't feel like Star Wars", whereas with the Disney films I keep hearing myself say just that.

A

>OT = Established the trademark Star Wars feel
No shit

>PT = Expanded and enhanced that feel

Expanded and enhanced in all the wrong ways. Midichlorians and Anakin being some sort of space Jesus was bullshit as the OT made him out to be some average guy that was gifted in the Force and a good pilot who turned to the Dark Side because of the power it could give him. They also made the Jedi look like a bunch of morons who don't know what they're doing all the time. They'll say one thing and do the other like with Anakin's training. Yoda straight up says it's dangerous to train him because the dark side surrounds him and the council says no. Then Qui'gon dies and because Obi Wan gave him his word to train Anakin, that's enough for them to go back on their decision when foresight and premonitions are the things they usually go by on matter such as this no a pupil giving their master their word on something. Then when they running the Clone Wars they barely know what to be at and forget about systems that are being attacked like when the guy with the long head had to remind them about the attack on Kashyyyk.

The Sith were also lame and made the Emperor's powers no longer unique because if you train enough as a Sith, you too can shoot lightning from your hands which is odd that Vader never does this considering how "powerful" of a Jedi he was. It was almost like they just wanted to show how powerful the Emperor was with the Dark Side and this was just one of the many things he could do that wasn't related to Sith teachings.

The fighting became over the top and boring with everyone jumping around like video game characters that constantly do obviously choreographed fights rather than the more natural looking ones from the OT

>DT = 'member the OT guys?
This is the biggest problem. Simply shoving in references for no reason other than to have a reference.

A

Should I only press A or also post a reply to this post saying "A"?

A

A

A

A

Midichlorians were present since Journal of the Whills, nigger.

A

This. Why are humans so retardedly polarized in their thinking?

The Original Trilogy was good, if you like it for what it is.

The new Sequels are BAD. However, the Prequels are ALSO bad. Both are bad. You can appreciate George for the original movies, but the Prequels remain bad. I know this is hard to get your heads around but that is the nature of reality, it is complex.

A

Prequel was corporate schlock

Disney trilogy is corporate schlock

but even then, the prequels at least felt they had some passion in them, even if it was a passion to shill toys. Disney is so empty, it's terrible

I already forgave you after The Clone Wars George. Please come back to deliver Star Kino

A

They are actually the opposite of polarized in their thinking. They are making value judgments between the prequels and star wars under disney and they believe that while both are bad, disney wars is worse and they would rather have Lucas back. I don't really agree with their position but being "bad" isn't an on/off switch - there are varying degrees of being bad you sperglord.

AAAAAAAAAAA

For wh t?

Prequels were made to sell toys and so they are cool. Clones and their equipment looks even better than stormtroopers and Empire. You have tons of interesting places and aliens and troops. Which is why that cartoon and video games are so fun. At least you have some fucking vehicles in clone wars.
Disney waifuwars are about being cash grab, pandering to OTfags and pushing agenda. Nobody even buys Rey or that nigger figures. Everything is boring, watered down copy of OT. They even failed to make generic badass Jesus Christ how incompetent can they be.

Both have shit characters, dialogues, nonsensical story etc but prequels are at least cool and creative. They suck as movies but gave an era for EU to expand on. There is nothing redeeming about sequels. And current EU is forced to explain stupidity of those movies which is of course impossible.