Is there an animated movie you seen so many times can quote in its entirety?

is there an animated movie you seen so many times can quote in its entirety?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOxJpGI8SWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finding Nemo

Once, but that movie is now forgotten

I've got a friend in me

I know Jurassic Park start to finish.
That's got animation in it right.

Wreck It Ralph and The Lego Movie.

I knew the entire first Toy Story for a long time, but now the only movie I can quote in it's entirety is Army of Darkness (but that's not what your looking for, OP).

oh yeah, Hentai Woody will be back on sale in Japan this summer

Quote that movie if you're so great

not animated I know

Original Shrek

Back when DVDs were new and we only had like two and fuck if I was ever watching the live action Grinch movie

First half of Wall-E.

Fantasia.

^t^h^i^s^

Dallas? Salad.

Not Sup Forums but I used to know the entirety of Charlie and the Chocolate factory when I was younger
On Sunday it was on CN and I just had to sit down and watch it for nostalgia purposes

SOME

I can quote most of Osmosis Jones. Shit was all I had when I got my own DVD player.

Toy story probably.

>You think you know everything about me, don't you, Alfred?

>I diapered your bottom, so I bloody well ought to...sir.

It's Toy Story but only because my brother is severely autistic and basically watched it every day back to back for like 3 years.

I'm mildly autistic too but would only obsess over movies for 6 months maybe.

Happy Feet and Shrek 1. My family couldn't afford cable for stretches of time as I was growing up and since we had them on DVD (which was odd for us at first because we mostly had VHS tapes we'd watch instead even though it was the mid 2000s) we'd watch them over and over again. My siblings and I especially liked Happy Feet, we'd sing and try tap dancing along

Aladdin. I fucking loved Aladdin as a kid. My sister wore through her tape of Cinderella in a week yet can't remember a fucking thing about it.

No, because I have a life

And yet you're posting here like the rest of us

Snow White
Cinderella
One Hundred and One Dalmatians
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
The Little Mermamid
Aladdin
The Lion King
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Hercules
Mulan
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles

All of these movies I've seen so many times it's actually a weird experience watching them again since I know them by heart.

Some of my favorite Disney movies now are the ones I didn't watch so much as a kid (Dumbo, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and The Beast), and my favorite Pixar film is Inside Out. I still love everything in the above list, though.

i thought i was the only one that knew all the lines of toy story lol.

I also know all the lines of Castlevania symphony of the night and The lion king.

I used to watch it all the time to help me get to sleep at night. You think one would grow tired of the same thing after so long, but whenever I watch it again once every blue moon, I still notice some neat background animation or just enjoy the nostalgia.

It's cute that you think that spending any amount of time on internet social websites means you can't get out of the house once in a while, not realizing how much the entire world has left you behind.

A lot of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit films

youtube.com/watch?v=GOxJpGI8SWc

Zootopia

>I'm making a complete what of myself?
>THE most embarrassing thing you've ever seen?
>And now I'm making it worse by repeating everything you say into the microphone?

At one time, The Emporer's New Groove

Does anyone have that image of the copypasta story where that one guy watched Guardians of Gahoole about a thousand times because he was stationed someplace where he had access to nothing else?

How desperate for attention can you be?

I send the thunder from the sky!
I send the fire raining down!

The first Bionicle Movie as a kid. I remember annoying a kid when I started reciting it

"it's called a hustle, sweetheart"
"dumb bunny"
"with this collar, zootopia welcomes you"

I can quote every spongebob episode up to the 3rd season

This.

Also Lilo and Stitch.

I recorded this off of Comedy Central's late night Secret Stash block to VHS in 2003 when was 12. I must have watched it a few dozen times. My friend and I would quote it all the time. I have it on BluRay now but I still remember where all the commercial breaks were and get an urge to reach for the remote every time they would have come up.

The Illusionist

I chuckled

BODY

>Ooblar, stop it. It's toast.
>Oh. Hello, Toast! I greatly admire your ship.

As much as this hurts me to watch,
>"Oh yeah? You and what army?"
>(Bucket of army men)
Pixar, you glorious sons of bitches

ONCE

Aladdin. If I watched it so much the vhs broke, I damn well better know the entire fucking script.
Also the Return of Jafar.
THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT! I HATE TO BE DRAMATIC BUT IT'S TIME FOR ME TO FLY THE COOP!

Does the plane scene from DKR count?

Anyone who replied yes in this thread is a teenage girl or a literal faggot.

Those are the only two groups of people who do this.

coraline

Does Waking Life count as Sup Forums because I watch that movie at least once every time I drink.

Maybe you just have a bad memory

Fucking THIS.

WALL-E

"Une charmante petite bergère à qui je porte un tendre intérêt, a été enlevée par un misérable petit ramoneur de rien du tout."

I seriously don't get why women quote shows or repeat long scenes for a joke, it's the worst

>have a sister
>always quoting shit and starts laughing before she even finishes because she's that stupid
>it's not even decent - good shit like early spongebob that would be fine in moderation, it's cartman from south park autism
>she was a teen and even now in her mid 20s she does it and sings the big fat bitch song sometimes

I re watched this the other day and man did it not age well.

>all bubble-blowin babies will be beaten senseless by every able-bodied patron in the bar

TOLD

Welcome to the club

Watching a movie with someone who knows every word and insists on saying them right before they happen is the closest human beings can get to Hell before death.

Sinbad legend of the seven seas

that was the shit .

This. Back in 2001-2004, practically every day we had a substitute teacher, they'd put on Shrek. Every fucking time. For three years and between two schools. Summer vacations weren't even an escape from it, since my summer day camp showed it a lot on rainy days.

I can't even look at the original movie anymore since I watched it so many times back then.

Bah weep gragnah weep nini bong.

I loved doing the voiceover thing they had that came with the dvd

I can probably quote Matilda entirely but that was because my shitty middleschool had one single Matilda DVD and that DVD was plan b for everything
Teacher didn't show up? Let's watch Matilda
Gym got flooded? Matilda
Test do over for kids who failed? Rest of the class got Matilda
Last week of class and everyone already took the tests? Matilda 5 times the same week

Don't think so.
Now Spaceballs or Men in Tights on the other hand...

There are one or two episodes of Evangelion I might still know by heart...

But as far as Sup Forums material goes, I might have been able to do that with Charlotte's Web back in the day, but definitely not now.

I can quote the first 30 or so episodes of Red vs Blue