Spider Universe Thread Pt.10

Prior Universe Threads are Here
Picking up with Amazing SPider-Man #22. The issue in which Felicia demonstrates that she is a fucking bitch and deserved to get thrown in jail by Spock.

Heading home now. Interestingly, Greg Weisman actually wrote the backup story for this issue. It involves Flash and it's pretty solid.

As much as I enjoy your storytimes, you should really post Taskmaster by Fred Van Lente

You suck, Felicia.
ANd on an unrelated not, I shamefully have to admit that I found the most recent Amazing Spider-Man issue (#26) far more enjoyable than anticipated.

Seriously loving this art. joe quinones needs more stuffy to draw

I was fucking shocked that Greg Weisman wrote this story. Had no idea who he was when I first read it.

Elizabeth Kubler Ross developed the stages of grief. Although the concept that we progress through the stages of Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance in the outlined sequence as she stated as there is a significant amount of variability in how individuals respond to grief/death. That said, the stages she described do reflect very common behaviors/responses commonly associated with grief and dealing with death.

This was a really good sequence of pages. I wonder how a Weisman Venom (Flash Thompson) series would be.

>Sha Shan
Weisman you glorious bastard. Glad to see you also include the character in SPectacular Spider-Man

Hey OP I'm really glad you are doing this and storytiming some good Spider-man issues. Now I know that you don't take requests but it would really mean a lot to me if you could storytime this specific issue if you have it.

Is Spectacular Spider-man #14 Vol 2 and the first Spider-man comic I ever read in my childhood. It's a great issue by Paolo Rivera of Spidey dealing with Morbius ass.

Really hope that you can storytime it and cheers!

Found it for ya. I'll detour for an issue and then go back to the Gauntlet.

Gonna have to step out for a bit. Thread should keep autoposting. I should be back by the time we hit #625, which is FUCKING PHENOMENAL!

Thanks, I like the tone of the story and the art.

OP dead?

Bump

What's the deal with Morbius? Sometimes he seems like a nice guy and other times he's some fucking horrible evil ghoul

Shit, there was a malicious code in the image. So sorry about that. Also neighbor came over to talk about some stuff.

You're exactly right. I think it might have something to do with the cravings associated with his vampirism, but dude can't decide if he wants to hug you or eat you

Fucking hell

Something about acid spewing enemies always creep me out. I think it's because the movie The FLy scarred me forever as a kid.

One of the few times I've seen Spidey actually create spiderweb in the sense a spider creates one to catch insects. Seems obvious but it's still not something seen often.