Actors who just cant seem to make it to the cool kids table

Actors who just cant seem to make it to the cool kids table

He's not Jewish. What do you expect?

What do Jews have anything to do with it?

damn, Jai Courtney looks like THAT!?

Jews have taken over all entertainment and news media in the west in order to use it to subvert the population. They hire their own. That's why Hollywood and the news is about 80% Jewish despite the fact that Jews only make up 2% of the population.

He's a big guy

No offence but you sound like some conspiratorial whack job

>taken over
How do you take over something that you already started?

No offense to you sir, but the numbers I posted are accurate and the event has been well documented. I'm happy to answer any of your questions if you require more information.

Hollywood is a 'Jews Only" club.

Jews didn't start the motion picture industry. The first ever movie was created by Germans in the late 1890's who later went on to support the Nazis.
Jews don't create. They infiltrate. They lack the creative gene. Thats why all the great inventors like Edison, Tesla, Ford etc were Christian. The same can be said about the Renaissance which was pioneered entirely by Christains.

Offense*

You sound like a shill faggot

>I'm happy to answer any of your questions
How do we kill them?

By making the Holocaust actually happen this time

I have bad news for you. The only way to rebuild Christian civilization is to allow it to collapse to Islam and rebuild it on the ashes. It's the only way that modern western christian athiests will realize the severity of the penalty for turning their back on God.
Unfortunately the Jews have socially engineered these weak minded "liberals" to actively suicide Christian civilization while they build political unions like the EU who un-democratically seize total power of the continent of their homeland.
It will not be our war, it will be our granchildren's war. All we can do is raise Christian children and do our best to educate them of the marxists subversion before they succumb to it.

He's something even worse, may Allah forgive me for saying this, an Australian

I really wish the racists would go back to Sup Forums

>Ford
>inventor

Have you ever been on the Chans before?? It is a well known fact. It's not even a conspiracy Jews openly joke about all the time in various media. It is literally a fact that Hollwood is +80% Jewish owned. Never seen the CNN info graphics where it shows almost all senior positions are Jews?

The Jew fears the Australian

>75FE80C7-FDD2-4796-A515-7779E616BE40.jpg
I've been seeing these hex like filenames a lot recently
Is this some new shitpost bot?

>people who state measured statistics are racist
Were "liberals" always this insane? It feels like it slowly happened over the last 5 years but maybe it was always like this and I just noticed now.

Looks like an Apple file

>

>Edison
>Inventor

Most tech he store and/or murdered other to get. Any thing else was probably stoledn we just don't jave proof. Edison was a Jew or at the least behaved like one. I fucking hate that nigger more than any human in History. He actively tried to prevent technological afvancement just because he is a greedy fuck that steals patents. Worst American in History by far.

>Teslafags getting butthurt over Edison's superiority again
Edison had a higher IQ than Tesla. That's why he succeeded more. Tesla was just a beta nerd. Edison was an alpha male. Deal with it.

>that post
>those digits

Its just a saved image from google, dont know what to tell ya mate

How is that an argument? What did Edison even do exactly? Besides use Teslas tech to electrocute animals. Everything tech we use today still uses Teslas work exactly. We haven't even made improvements on his work, only better manufacturing standards. Tesla was a God damn hero even if he was a little off. Edison was just a greedy Jew, nothing unique or special in any way. He wasn't even that smart. Tesla invented a completey new light bulb and manufactured in in months when it took Edison years and thousands of tries. We never really even used Teslas bulb till a hundred years later because of greedy Jew companies.

based satan poster

>muh Tesla
Tesla was an autistic virgin faggot who got out-muscled and out-thought by a real man. Tesla still remains eternally BTFO and the history books still show Edison was superior forever.

Way to turn my thread into an autistic jew conspiracy fest faggots. Head on back to Sup Forums

>conspiracy
What makes it a conspiracy?

Here we go again

everyone remembers him from the role in Spartacus

and then he made a bad movie after another

the next Taylor Kitsch

Who is this semon demen?

Definition
>Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

What part of stating the documented statistics on the number of Jews who control the media constitutes a "conspiracy"?

kys my guy how bout that

not an argument

youve been on Sup Forums too long my guy

>d-do I look like Tom Hardy when I pose like this?Hehe just kidding, some people say I look a bit like Tom Hardy b-but I don’t think so.Maybe a little.

>Acknowledging basic statistical facts is being a "conspiratorial whack job".

You don't need to believe that there's an organized cabal of Jews attempting to manipulate all of society to recognize the truth that Jews are extremely overrepresented in the media and entertainment industries comparative to their population size, and that humans in general tend towards tribalism and in-group favoritism, Jews included.

are you actually like this? nobody gives a fuck about your jew conspiracies. fuck off back to Sup Forums

>my dozen screencaps of literal who jewish people clickbaiting for views means i'm right

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish guys, you don't need to get defensive about it.

To the guy spouting all the anti Semitic propaganda...

Nobody wants to swallow your red pills here buddy. This is a safe space

>tfw no Jai Courtney x Henry Cavill sex scene

s-sorry

You keep say conspiracy, I don't think you know what that means. There is no "cabal" of Jews just Jewish nepotism and group evolutionary strategy's at work (that is the straw-man people believe Nazis believe) like everywhere they have been through out history.

*saying

Being this young

They're not liberals, they're leftists.

some great tv and film discussion here

Well if you talk about movies and Hollywood long enough Jews are guaranteed to come up eventually.

i liked him in jack reacher.

guess he wasn't too horrible in that young adult series.

having just read the thread,

yes, i replied to the op before reading the thread,

i am very happy this became a pol thread.

Go back to r/eddit faggot

>eventually

50+ posts and they’re all straight out of the “Elders of Zion”
plus or minus a casual mention of Mel Gibson

>heh, look goyim. I'm a nazi too hehe. remember that anyone who states the statistically true information about the Jews is really just a Hitler worshiping nazi from Sup Forums like me. 1488, am I right goyim?

>oppress the Jews to the point where they can only get jobs in entertainment and finance
>cry about how Jews now control the entertainment and finance industries

whitepeople.jpg

>He wasn't even that smart.
Outside of his particular field, neither was Tesla, though. He struggled to wrap his head around major scientific concepts at the time and would flat out reject them in ignorance - like relativity.

Also, just because someone was "working on" a project, doesn't mean they were close to making meaningful progress. Actual scientists today aren't given that luxury, so I can't comprehend why people just assume Tesla was always on the cusp of another brilliant invention.

Haha, bullshit, I've read the protocols all this shit is just small time common sense stuff. If Jews "owning" Hollywood and the media is supposedly an anti-semetic conspiracy despite being only 2% of the population and ONLY doing so by being the smartest and most hardworking (even though gentiles are going to have at least 30 times the amount of geniuses and hard workers because of population differences) then ANYTHING talking about Jews may as well be anti-semetic.

>It's j-just a conspiracy goys. Pay no attention to those racist nazis.

>oppress the Jews to the point where they can only get jobs in entertainment and finance
??? Why would they be "forced" into high level and well paying professions and not lowly service and labor jobs if white people really wanted to oppress them. And why would we have even bothered saving them if we were just going to oppress them anyway? Like 90% of the Jews we have we got because of WW2.

because many years ago they WEREN'T high-level and well-paying professions, they were lowly service and labor jobs that whites didn't want to do themselves

>And why would we have even bothered saving them if we were just going to oppress them anyway?

because we would look good, and because they would do jobs that nobody else wanted

also, I'm talking earlier than WW2, jews have been her elonger than that

we actually refused to rescue many of the jews during the late 30s and early 40s, because people just hate jews that much

>because many years ago they WEREN'T high-level and well-paying professions, they were lowly service and labor jobs that whites didn't want to do themselves
Bullshit, you can't prove that. And even if it was true the idea that those guys were working in worse conditions that the average gentile at the time is laughable. Besides If you believe every non-Jew was oppressing them then that's just ridiculous and doesn't warrant them literally controlling the communications and entertainment of our society, fuck that they have israel.
>because we would look good, and because they would do jobs that nobody else wanted.
We did it because it was the right thing to do not because we thought it would help us, lord knows it didn't. And holy shit user do you really think kikes are fucking beaners? "Jobs we won't do" like what, accounting? That narrative only works when talking about low class jobs that are easily filled. Jews don't have a working class user they a bourgeoisie people by nature.

actors and moneychangers were literally some of the lowest-ranking members of ancient society, this was true up until the early 20th century

>the idea that those guys were working in worse conditions that the average gentile at the time is laughable

no, just facts

>every non-Jew was oppressing them

no, just enough powerful people to cause a lasting effect

>literally controlling the communications and entertainment of our society

nobody's forcing you to watch it

>it was the right thing to do not because we thought it would help us

Now THAT'S laughable, user. I'm not sure you realize how the American government has conducted itself for the last 200 years.

>And holy shit user do you really think kikes are fucking beaners?

They fill the same spot as any other immigrant, menial labor and education. We got poor jews who went to work in factories, and rich jews who helped develop rockets and other technologies

>That narrative only works when talking about low class jobs that are easily filled

Such as the jobs I just mentioned above

>Jews don't have a working class user they a bourgeoisie people by nature.

the jews coming from concentration camps / ghettos were dirt poor, user, again, just objective historical facts

why do objective historical facts trigger you so much?