Name a better snack to eat while watching movies. You can't

Name a better snack to eat while watching movies. You can't.

>disgusting, over powdered shit

>andy capp ripoff

try again, boys

GOAT packaged snackfood

God tier and not completely devoid of nutrition

>eat hot/spicy food
>get too distracted by the heat and my colon erupting to enjoy the kino
Fees bad man

>eating during a film

Absolute degeneracy.

I remember one time I brought my bag of chili to a movie theater. It was Spiderman 3 IIRC. I hadn't eaten all day and I was starving. I probably sucked the whole thing down within 15 minutes. By god I was farting up a storm. There were only a few other people in the theater but some guy yelled at me, not sure how he knew I was farting. When I went home I shit out pure liquid for a good 30 minutes. Never again.

>Can't go for 2 hours without eating

>can't go for 2 minutes without controlling his obsession

>not having a 1 hour eating window
haha enjoy your insulin spikes, fatass

Those are nasty. I don't know how anyone can eat that shit when even cheetos offers a decent hot fries alternative.

>Can't go for 2 hours without bowing to the queen and then praying towards Mecca.

I love them but I like to just bite them in half and swallowing the halves. sometimes they go down horizontally and I either choke or it feels like I nearly ripped a hole in my esophagus.

Where are you from? There's only one very specific geographic region of the country I know where people even know what the fuck this is, let along enjoy them like its crack.

I live in Kansas City and we have them

North Texas.
I'm not too into them.

They're everywhere I think, but I've never heard anyone ask for hot fries without a great lakes accent.
>If yer gooin tuda stoor, 'kudya get me sahm haat'freys?
Oh well, I had a theory. Thanks for the research.

God damn these are good

Literally not even the best hot fries you fucking mook

The puffy hot cheetos are infinitely better

Easy

disgusting

off yourself

/puffy/ are better

What the fuck is wrong with you people

love em. get hurt stomach though.

>They don't know about the GOAT

>They don't know about the 2nd GOAT

These with some hotsauce is fantastic

fuck off yuropoor

but i'm canadian and wealthy

a leaf!?
that's even worse

there is really no snack better than hot cheetos

How odd that Andy Capp is a thing in the US.

>literally covering yourself in carbohydrates, trans fat-filled, carcinogenic dust, essentially wallowing in your own filth while watching capeshit

>good source of vitamin c
>there's literally no vitamin c in apples
Where did this fucking meme come from?

i don't know but these cinnamon apple chips is fucking crack cocaine i swear to god

they used to have the comic on the bag too

I know this stuff is only used for camping since microwave popcorn became a thing but it's really fucking good better than any microwave brand for me

gotta die somehow

I agree, its great. And I grew up in apple country man, we had apple fucking everything, but no one ever once tried to meme that shit as "healthy" it was just a tasty fucking fruit that was filling enough to be an easy snack that goes with literally anything and can be used to make a ton of other things.
Fuck I miss going up to get pumpkins from the country and seeing those giant wood casks of unpasturized hot apple cider.
But seriously, just get a food dehydrator and they're easy as fuck to make. The only trick is getting the thickness "just right."

>its always burned
No thanks. I stick with pic related. Never fails, and perfect popcorn every time. Throw some oil and vinegar with some sea salt on those sluts, and you're literally operating at 10,000% kino capacity.

damn nigga u know your fruit

oh shit

>tfw I can't find these and have only had

I have this thing but still prefer the jiffy pop even with the occasional burnt batch since they're like $2 per package

>tfw I can't find these
Go to a liquor store. If you can find one where the cashier is behind bullet proof glass you're in the right place.

You can just get them at Dollar General.

I'm in the south east and we have em

the thought of this occurring alongside Spiderman 3 and it's entirety playing is making me fucking laugh

>baguette rounds and hard cheese
>and a useless sprig of thyme
>no pickles
>no olives
>no dried fruit
>no smoked meats
>no salami
>no jams, no compotes, no tapenades
>no liver pate, no terrine, no mustard, no spreads
>no smoked fish
>no crackers
>no figs

This

You people disgust me.

>drinking the liquid jew
enjoy your calcified pineal gland

ITT: Autism Mouths

checked and keked

add some Whoppers and unsweetened iced tea

Goes great with movie theatre popcorn and a big ass soda. It's like the icing on the cake.

>calcified pineal gland

Miss Vickie's Salt and Vinegar is on point.

>liquid jew

New England fuck here. I grew up on em.

I’m in KC and I don’t recall ever seeing them. I’ll look for them on my next drunk trip to the gas station down the street

How many calories?
Thank u.

>Eating anything
>Drinking only water
You fat fucking plens

Well, at least they fast.

They only thing i've had this day.

>Andy Capp's

Superb taste, my friend.

>drinking the caffeinated jew

I can't stand coffee or tea.

My man! Best rip off here.