Admit it, despite it's flaws, it's a good film

Admit it, despite it's flaws, it's a good film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muehxvezYmI
youtube.com/watch?v=1bHtsDobdOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TLJ certainly makes it look like a masterpiece

the final 30 minutes is kino the rest is trash

it's memorable, do you think people are going to remember the sequel trilogy in 5-10 years? i cant even remember the force awakens

>memorable
The only memorable parts are memes like
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's a trash movie this prequel shit is getting ridiculous. They are all bad.

One thing being shit doesn't make something else less shit

Not a good film for the most part. Better than the new one, though

Oh i can, when you suffer a lot you remember.

>The opening
>Not kino

>Utapau battle
>Not kino

>Order 66
>Not kino

Kys

literally none of that is kino

>The only memorable parts are memes like
>>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Idk mate, Order 66 is pretty memorable.

fpbp

again, only for being stupid.

The prequels are works of art because they make you feel disgust, they’re polarizing. You hate them so much you never forget the fateful day you saw each one, hoping there was a chance it would be as good as the original trilogy you saw in your youth. You love to bring up how much you hate them, they’re like animals and you slaughter them like animals.

The sequels are nothing, you feel nothing after having seen them, much like you feel nothing after watching the capeshit flavor of the month. “I guess it’s better than the prequels” you say, but you really don’t care, you’ve already forgotten the characters and plot by the time you leave the theater. They are products.

Disagree.

Ep4>Ep5>Ep3>Ep6>>>>>>clone wars>>pod racing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nu-Wars.

absolutely not
kys

>The sequels are nothing, you feel nothing after having seen them

Oh... that's why there are 900 threads about TLJ on the front page right now.

Flavor of the month.

How did they do it? How did the first two films suck so hard yet this shit is literally on par with the OT?

youtube.com/watch?v=muehxvezYmI

youtube.com/watch?v=1bHtsDobdOk

This thread has inspired me to watch this movie. I've realized, I dont fully remember this flick. I know I've seen it on someone's CD. Twice!

So I was watching it for about 20 minutes now and I just couldn't. It's thaaaaat bad.

So I've decided to rewatch Plinkett's review of this.
4 minutes in I needed to check time of the video guessing I was 8 minutes in.

This garbage is actually the worst from sequel Trilogy. I can barely pay attention watching a youtube reviewer mocking it.

I'm sorry, George.

I want it back. Now. Podracing and all.

Darth Plagueis scene by itself is better than anything on the ST

But I don't remember them user, I just remember thinking wow that was shitty. I just watched the plinkett reviews for them recently and he brought up all kinds of shit I forgot even existed like that diner scene.

Also so many things in the prequels are clearly there just to sell toys or appeal to certain markets, to say they're not products is ridiculous.

>How did they do it? How did the first two films suck so hard yet this shit is literally on par with the OT?

Because there's actually a plot and actual deep suspenseful conflicts between the characters.

I certainly appreciate them a lot more now. At least it was star wars.

I never disliked them desu senpai

>It's thaaaaat bad.
What is THAT bad about the first twenty minutes to you?

>Admit it, despite what makes it bad, it's good.

I'll get behind that.

The only good things about it were the score and Sheev

Episode 3 is a Masterpiece

Haha holy fuck you're right

t. No taste plebs

Neck yourselves you rat cunts

>despite what makes it bad
It's less flawed than RotJ desu.

I decided to rewatch it as an adult to give it a fair judgement, see if it was really as bad as people thought (I assumed it wasn't). Holy shit was I wrong, it was one of the least watchable things ever.

t. adhd manchildren
go back to Sup Forums where you belong

>it was one of the least watchable things ever.
explain pls

>Uses strawman to dismantle my argument.

The point I was making is that the statement made by OP is retarded. OF COURSE if you disregard flaws any movie is good! But we determine if something is bad based on flaws.

I think OP's implication was that the good outweighs the bard, for him. And I think that implication was obvious.

No, stop making these fucking threads.
III is one of the worst sci fi movies of all time.

>III is one of the worst sci fi movies of all time.
Objective source?

well it starts with a pretty cool shot of a star destroyed and two fighters flying around it. It's pretty good until the cam zooms in and you see how garbage everything looks. The design of everything 'put 900% more shit on everything! We need boxes, we need colors!' so the ships now look shit and its also huge error on the CGI. Right after realizing that, the fighters spin to the lower atmosphere, where we see total garbage. Giant garbage ships fighting tiny garbage fighters multipled 30 times. Let's say this is still somewhat acceptable. But oh now, R2D2 is now some sort of battle droid? Oh sure, Im supposed to know, that he was always working on ships and fixing them. ROTJ pretty much displayed, what kind of droid he was (a bartender and actual trashbin), but no, this thing is basically behind the rebellion itself. So that's kinda 'yeah, ok I know this from previous garbage preqels', but then there is some sort of mine field, which doesn't explode, but the mines get stuck on the ship and turn in to little spider robots trying to dismental the ship. That was pretty much good bye already, but I continued out of sport. So now they managed to get in the thing, crashland their fighters there and jumped out of them to slay bunch of droids, who suddenly appeared there. Im really tired of writing this reply now.

i like the "will to live" scene and i think it's the best idea of these shit prequels

t. Disney shill

better than TFA at least.

Never saw the shit. Tried watching it in spanish in the hope that it would suck less, and made it about thirty seconds.

I rank it the worst of the SW movies. Ironically, Hayden's acting had improved from the previous movie. You could tell that he tried to improve his craft. Too bad what was written for him was so lame. I give him credit.

Ep3: 3/10

I only rank it above Ep1 because at least Ep1 had cool moments like the fight and Jedi shit. The cream above the shit in Ep3 is thinner.

You're not kino