>"Cute, she isn't half as slutty as her daughter"

>reddit
>tumblr
>Sup Forums

Why were Riker and Packard such sucks all the fucking time

because they are big meanie heads

ban phoneposters

obligatory me on the right post.

>that episode where Odo's secret love for Kira gets so strong it becomes a problem

I didn't ask for these feels, God dammit T_T

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

that episode where odo meets another changeling
he blends with it and it leaves
later we find out odo has that disease
remember his friend who is prolly dying alone somewhere now

Crusher always makes that face though

They're looking at my fat C*CK

Only when she's experiencing intense pleasure.

Looks like that rumor about Gates McFadden being a bisexual wasn't so unlikely after all :^)

Gates is straight. Cheryl eats carpet.

>no /trek/ in the subject
>again

why are you people so fucking incompetent?

It doesn't have to have /trek/ in the title, user. Just think of an episode or scene you want to discuss and maybe someone will join you.

Why were the highly enlightend people of the Federation still so prude and afraid of being naked at the wedding? Shouldn't they be beyond that?

You make the thread next time

>it's a "Riker eats" episode

Actually, that applied to Earthlings in particular, among other races, but not everyone, and it seemed like Dr. Crusher was the only Earthling/Starfleet officer reacting with shock in that scene.

no one will be able to find it

Good.

The fairly obvious picture of Riker and Crusher should be a reasonable sign.

>everyone scans every image in the catalog

Get a life seriously.

That's a good thing. People who actually want to talk about Star Trek can find the thread. People who are here for low-effort shitposting might not be able to.

it takes like 30 seconds

Have you forgotten?

... Bill Murray?

Were they right to coax the development of a personality out of Hugh?

>trek threads after 10:00 pm EST

no the borg were devastated and lore had to clean the federations mess.

Was there a better-developed civilization in Trek than the Cardassians?
Vulcans: "muh logic"
Klingons: "muh honor"
Ferengi: "muh acquisition"
etc.
Cardassians actually felt like they were developed to serve the story rather than simply be a representation of humanity's foibles

Sure Ira

Seriously how much does Riker weigh?

Not enough.

210 pounds I guess. Sounds about right; he's a big guy.

>tfw people are looking at you and you forget how to walk normally

Mate, odo is cured by the federation (because they're the ones who came up with the disease in the first place) and cures the rest of them. That dude didn't come into contact with the main changelings and so didn't catch the disease.

Good answer

Odo was patient zero and aside from the O'Brien imposter and Joseph Sisko's replacement we see him link or kill every other changeling he comes into contact with.

I feel like he gained more than 10 lbs during the series.

I'm not a huge Star Trek fan, but I find the first half of Next Gen pretty good.
Should I watch another series?

It's a Trek staple
>Roddenberry, in a memo to Ed Milkis, May 21, 1968
>'Bill Shatner's Weight' and flagged 'CONFIDENTIAL'
>Please coordinate this with Fred and Bob, but I think we must bring Shatner’s weight problem and the result of it on film to Shatner’s attention. You will remember we once talked about finding some unflattering film clips where belly, face, etc., made the angle unusable or almost unusable. We discussed having an inexpensive print made of three or four such angles, sending it to him from the producer or myself with a friendly note, even at the risk of shaking him up a bit.
>Many who saw the Emmy Awards commented that he appeared very heavy. Even though he has taken off a little poundage since the end of last season, if he follows his usual pattern of putting it on again we are likely to have him heavier than ever before long.If Bob and Fred like the idea of proceeding in this direction, we’d better get it done fast

unless the lone changeling found the way to his people and was cured with them we have to assume he didn't and died alone due to the disease.

DS9 is the best series

Blocks your dilithium crystals

that doesnt even register as fat today, fuck

But they ended up creating a rogue group of borg that weren't mindless robots and didn't want to assimilate all life.

he is probably wearing a girdle

Sorry they bullied you, Bill.

*Blocks your poker hand*

>Cardassians actually felt like they were developed to serve the story rather than simply be a representation of humanity's foibles

Because they were? That's literally why they invented them, because the Ferengis were a poor enemy.

so did troi not use her empath abilities? is that something you can just ignore?

priceless

Sirtis herself said it was unfair for her to play poker. I just like to pretend that she had a way off ignoring her empath abilities.

For a sex symbol on a major tv series yes it is

they all just let riker win otherwise he would eat them

He definitely looks like one of us.

Also, hey Bill.

>tfw no brain draining space witch gf
What a strange episode. And that scene where Odo has to marry Lwaxana so she can keep her baby. Poor Odo.

The green wraparound was used to hide his *cough* back brace.

>
I think Riker wore one too. Those aren't his ribs sticking out through that dress.

She still has an unfair advantage, because she knows everyone so well. Even if she can ignore her empath abilities while playing poker, she still uses them every day and would quickly come to know the emotional characteristics of all the senior staff. She knows exactly what their "tells" are because she always knows how they are feeling. Just by passively observing their physical states and mental states simultaneously, she would come to develop associations that allow her to "read" a person with superhuman accuracy, even when restricted to human senses.

>pregnant Keiko is injured and they have to move the fetus into Kira's womb

Nice of them to use Nana Visitor's actual pregnancy in the show.

Picard always looked so awkward wearing that.
>it's not a dress, it's a dress uniform

kek this

But fucked up in-universe to make their alien coworker carry their fucking baby.

is this your first week here?

Riker has a nice rack

nice catch. my eyes were somewhere else

Tom really packs it on by the end of season 4.

we've been over this.
data counts the cards.
geordie sees through the cards.
troi senses bluffs
riker is already an expert player.
and worf is fucked.

you should see him now. it's kind of sad

I was under the impression that Kira was happy to participate. She was the only female available and it was going to die otherwise. Kira didn't want that and Keiko was her friend.

HERE'S THE OFFICIAL /trek/ THREAD

Everyone else just lets Worf win once in a while, so that he doesn't kill them all.

Yeah but it's not like they used those abilities. Dr. Crusher won a few times. What's her special ability?
>that episode where she agreed to dye her hair brown if she lost but their game was interrupted
I'm still mad.

was it alcohol?

The resemblence is uncanny

she gave that succ if they let her win

There's nothing wrong with this thread. We've got fat white guys, dead trannys and 10-Forward webms.

Watching with a quasi-critical eye,I simply cannot take the concept of bitcoin seriously anymore. At first I started making my bitcoin posts as a joke ("Why don't they call it X instead of a Bitcoin? The name is misleading") but I'm starting to get annoyed whenever anyone mines Bitcoins. I just can't stop thinking about all the exchange rates, the unbelievable decisions that people make, the fact that it's possible for the technology to work flawlessly while not being something anyone wants to touch because of the deep web, there's so much about the Bitcoin that doesn't make even a little bit of sense. And then there's the fucking dollar. They put a bunch of low interest rates in a economic system to encourage investment or something, but they can't set up monitors around housingmarkets? Actually, we know that they CAN and DO do this--in that episode with the 2008, we see it done, it's the entire plot--and no amount of handwaving can make me believe that there is some reason that makes sense economically NOT to have done this before. And the economy almost never malfunctions; when it does, they can fix it, no problem. It's even more unbelievable than China's ability to manufacture without actually being a capitalist country like America was. Why the fuck can't they make more economies? Why the fuck can't firms experience emotions but people can? If a growing economy encourages spending, why can't the afford and starship? Why does that propped up money lose cohesion when it leaves the country if it's backed by fiat, rather than specie? Who decided that currency was a good idea?

>swn

It was too much junk food. Wang and McNeill would hide from the bullying and bitching going on behind the scenes and would hang out at the buffet, the writers started bullying them for gaining weight

is that true? that red face is a sign of alcoholism

>Packard

He's a mick, right? They love the sauce. That's why Colm's got that big puffy face.

Why did Riker get fat (in-universe explanations only)?

*blocks your Dominion*

>fookin Tan
youtube.com/watch?v=JlJjyuf9mSo

he's got that big puffy face because of all the blood soaking in from cardie shits

>Captain's Log #4498,
>It was long, brown and smelled like feces. Towards the end there was a taper. The wipe was rather messy.

>data counts the cards.

in poker?
fucks wrong with you?

God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the world

They said it themselves in "the 50 year mission", but of course it could also be alcoholism.

What am I in for boys?