Can we have a Teen Titans general?

Can we have a Teen Titans general?

>how you're liking the current run

>what is your opinion of new52 TT (Lobdell's)?

>favorite run

>favorite lesser known section of a run (e.g. post Johns volume 3)

>just fucking talk, or i'll kill everyone here before you can say "whelmed".

>>what is your opinion of new52 TT (Lobdell's)?
I loved the Wildstorm connections, but that's the only reason why I read it.

Sup?

What is this shit logo you posted OP?
USE THE REAL MAN'S LOGO!

Because I don't want people in my thread that don't read comics.

Considering the fact that we already have a Starfire/Raven thread up every other day, I don't think this would be a bad idea.

On the other hand... Fuck generals.

Shit, I typed general didn't I?
I meant to type thread.
fug

>Not liking the superior Teen Titans animated series
Plebs please go.

This.

The show is fine but sometimes the comics need some love too.

I like the current run so far. The artist got way better after his first few issues. I'm pretty excited about the crossover and potentially Black Manta this summer.

I'm pretty interest to see where the crossover with Titans and Deathstroke will go.

I've been enjoying both Titans and Teen Titans .

The special issue with the JLA was great.

I'm glad they changed Raven's look for Rebirth. Her new 52 look wasn't that good.

>Her new 52 look wasn't that good.
It was different, but it had been growing on me a little.

neat
Every single suit there isn't as good as the OG ones though.

>what is your opinion of new52 TT (Lobdell's)?
Worst ever? And that's beating out McKeever and Faeber and Wolfman when he ran out of ideas, so that's saying something.
>favorite run
Wolfman run up through the Wedding of Donna Troy
>favorite lesser known section of a run (e.g. post Johns volume 3)
Rozakis run

Cartoonfag here, where is this from?

It's the current comic looks in the cartoon style.

99% of Sup Forums is now excluded from this thread.

Deviantart .

>McKeever
Hey now, I liked McKeever's stuff.
I have a funny feeling the reason you don't like it starts with an "E".

Black mantas returning???

fell in love with the CN show.
Then I read Geoff Johns run and I still havent finished it. im buying the trades so i can read it all.
from what ive read of the "classic" Titans, they are cool. Love the Teen Titans

Comics, like any books, require active involvement.
You can watch a show without really doing much.

It's not exactly rocket science why this is the case

My favorite period of TT was just after OYL or so when Tim was leading the team for a bit, then left after having issues with Casie. I'm not sure why, I know the stories were super shit around that time but I still enjoyed the line up with Kid devil and Blue Beetle on it.

Johns' Titans was a fun time, but Wolfman's run with the OG titans will always be the best.

I do wish that Deathstroke was 100% regulated into being Dick Grayson's arch enemy when he isn't dealing with Nightwing's Titans team. It just feels so natural

I wish Jonboy Meyers would come back for the art but the new artist is good.

It's always nice when two anons work together to give a better answer.

>y favorite period of TT was just after OYL or so when Tim was leading the team for a bit, then left after having issues with Casie. I'm not sure why, I know the stories were super shit around that time but I still enjoyed the line up with Kid devil and Blue Beetle on it.
It was super comfy. The setting, the art, the writing of characters.
Just laid back stuff that wasn't trying into a crossover every five seconds.

>Dick, Wally, and Roy are about to molest Donna while Garth just stands there eating fish sticks.

THEY'RE EVEN BETTER RAW!!!!!

I've liked the two animated movies. I hope we get more and better animated Titans movies.

I hope Beast Boy gets merchandise from DCSHGs. It seems like the only time the Teen Titans get merchandise is when there popular outside of the Titans like Nightwing and Cyborg.

>DC Superhero Girls
come on now
Why do you people watch that shit?
It's literally for tiny girls.

Why are comics and cartoons forced to share the same board?

It's became a better show with season 2 and season 3 . Also Cyborg's design is really good in it.

Problem with Teen Titans is the Wolfman Perez run was one of the best selling books of the 80s. Then it wasn't and DC spent the next 20 years futilely trying to recapture that magic.

They need to let go of the past and move on, try to succeed with something new. Damian's new team seems like it's going in the right direction, but it's still early to see if they succeed. Having the Titans book cater to the nostalgia fans at the same time while TT tries to do new stuff seems like a good idea, hopefully it'll work.

John's TT was good regardless of Sup Forums's nonsensical opinions.

Speeking of DC Superhero Girls version of the Titans I love that they made Starfire's hair fiery like it is in the comics. I wish more things with Starfire would make her fiery .

aside from Raven, everyone looks good. Would love to see a series with that same look.

>I do wish that Deathstroke was 100% regulated into being Dick Grayson's arch enemy when he isn't dealing with Nightwing's Titans team. It just feels so natural
That period between Infinite Crisis and Flashpoint when Deathstroke so obviously wanted to kill Dick but couldn't because Rose worshiped the ground he walked on.
If Seeley and Priest would bring that back I would be soooo happy.

Johns' TT was good with no context. I have never met a single person who was reading Young Justice or The Titans prior to that series and thought the Johns book was good.

Franchise-wide character derailment. The grimdarkening of Young Justice and massive character regression for the Titans.

Johns did the right move in killing off Wade and making Rose into Ravager though. Her relationship with Deathstroke didn't make any sense compared to her character history before that book, but it improved the character sooo much.

I loved YJ, and I also like John's TT.
I don't mind switch ups the way Sup Forums does though.

>Wade
Who?
I'm blanking.

y'all shitlords

Wade DeFarge? Slade's half-Brother? Ravager of the 90's?

You are an anomaly. Bart from Impulse or YJ and Bart in Johns' TT are night and day and it's painful to read. You could maybe argue that he improved on Superboy.

I miss when Sup Forums read comics and thought the Teen Titans cartoon was weeaboo trash. Fuck I'm old.

Why does Cyborg look 50?

>Raven from the cartoon that he's white knighting fights crime in a swim suit
Dobson is a fucking retard

BB's sideburns though

Remember when Teen Titans Go was good?

Bunker was the best thing to come out of New 52 Teen Titans.

Bunker was the best thing to come out of New 52

>How am I liking the current run
It's alright. Too much Damianwank so far, but since it's over, I'm curious where it goes. Chemistry is alright I guess, but it kinda feels like a NTT rehash in terms of roster
>Opinion on Lobdell
Tied with Graduation Day and Villains for Hire for being the worst of the worst for Titans
>Favorite run
What I've read of NTT
>Favorite lesser run
I liked the writer post-Johns well enough (But pre- Villains for Hire)
>Favorite lesser known section
That one year where Static, Kid Devil, and Jaime were on the team

He deserves better. Tanya got a new lease on life with Priest, maybe someone can do the same for Bunker? I know Orlando is hit and miss, but I wouldn't mind him taking a shot at Bunker, maybe having him meet Middy

I can't wait for them to meet the new Superboy. I wonder if there going to being up Conner when they meet.

yeah. Im waiting to find the trades for cheap

Damian too tall

kjh

Thoughts on this lineup?

Priest is a madman.

There's a Kaldur/Jackson arc so there's a chance for Manta, I doubt he'll show up in TT before Aquaman again though.

Looking forward to an awkward team up with the TT

I'd really like to see Raven and Jon interact it might be interesting. He might find her scary.

jk