*runs your whole cell block*

ADIBEEEESEEEEE

dude wtf with that giving crushed glass to eat masterplan ? This shit make no sense it's like eating sand, you feel it at the first bite.. i like this series but it's a mess

anybody rewatched this?

i watched it when it first aired and thought it was excellent. i'd like to watch it again but i'm scared it's gonna be a retarded soap opera set in a prison.

that's exactly why i never watch anything more than once.

Don't rewatch it. It's worse than a retarded soap opera set in prison. It's like a retarded soap opera set in prison as written by a teenager based on what he think adults will find cool and edgy.

GIMME SOME TITS

peter peter marie ?

Is that right?

the aging pills was the jump the shark moment but it was still entertaining afterwards

*dies*
*flies around in an island forest printing receipts*

aging pills was the crab people of oz

that's what i'm afraid of.

my favourite film/tv series of all time is IT (the original), I tried to rewatch it recently and couldn't even make it halfway through

i'll just leave Oz in the past. farewell adebisi, you will be missed

*goodbye rapes you*

first few seasons are good as they were originally

IT so bad it good. the kids somehow are better than the adults. adults is so cheesy and horribly acted its entertaining.

>RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

What did cyril mean by this?

>tfw they don't make flintstones aging pills

not bad for a medjai

back in the 90's the acting wasn't so bad, and it was one of the creepiest fucking movies to ever be made thanks to Tim Curry

now i watch it and it just looks cheap and tacky.

i might watch an episode to see how it's aged.

later you big scary bastard

>my favourite
>but I struggle to watch it

Something tells me its not your favourite

Hard to rewatch, has aged horribly.

While secretly daydreaming about Muslim BBC.

man i wish i could get in a shower like that
imagine having all those showerheads tracking your every move
imagine just lying down on the floor doing the pretzel and it flushing out your asshole
pure ecstasy relaxation

Damnit Hardison.

it didn't age well user. you want me to dump my 50 webms to prove it? i have almost half the movie in webm format

last one, cba dumping

Ending scene where Keller kills himself pissed me off. I just wanted more screen time with Keller and Beecher in this series desu.

Fuck Keller.

His character was literally to establish a triangle between Beecher and Schillinger.

It was pretty clear that the series shot most of its creative load in the first season or two, but it's mildly entertaining as a documentary marking the early stages of edgy television. Your time is better spent watching something else.

>FREE WILLLL
hoyt best character