Which era is the best? Which of these shows did/do you like? Which did you hate?

Which era is the best? Which of these shows did/do you like? Which did you hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zRoaQdXnUU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't know what an era is faggot

Late 90s for sure. Cartoon network had an awesome lineup of Johnny Bravo, Powerfuff girls, Dexters lab, Courage the cowardly dog, Ed Edd and Eddy etc, i know some extend into the 00s but they were better earlier on anyways.

all the shows in your pic are very stupid, and which era you like depends solely on when you were a kid and watched those.

Of the ones I've seen...
>rugrats
Pure kino until the first movie, then decent until the Paris movie, then garbage
>Ren & Stimpy
Overrated by potheads, prolly good if you're an animator
>Hey Arnold
Kino, never had a chance to go downhill
>Wild Thornberrys
Everything about it is forgettable except Nigel and the sister's cowtits
>Spongebob
Literal GOAT animated series until the first movie
>Entire bottom row
Utter reddit garbage, fairly oddparents has a big part of the blame for the lolsorandom generation and jimmy neutron has some of the most disgusting character designs & animation ever in an actual commissioned series, I know 3d had to start somewhere but it's just horrible to look at

late 90s and early 00s are best

This image just made me realise how much of my sexual development was shaped by Nickolodeon girls

bump

Early.

Anything after Angry Beavers is pretty much garbage. Catdog was shit, Rocket Power was shit, Wild Thornberry's had a pretty strange animation style that never clicked. Early Spongebob was at the time something I didn't care for, but later found okay, before the movie or later seasons.

First three seasons of Rugrats are great before they returned in 1996 and later by adding that shitbag Dil which ruined it completely. Doug was great before it got bought and raped by Disney. Ren and Stimpy and Rocko were the best. Real Monsters I also liked a lot. Hey Arnold was great before they replaced some of the voice actors in the later seasons. Season 1 is really good though.

Hate Fairly Oddparents and pretty much every other Nicktoon after that. Also that shitty As Told By Ginger garbage dump. That's about the time I knew Nicktoons would never be good again.

~2005-2007 was when it went to shit. Hannah Montana premiered on Disney Channel, Nick Studios closed, and Out of Jimmy's Head premiered on CN.

cel animation > digital animation

Shows like As told by ginger and Jimmy Neutron actually really sucked and were boring; the only good things about Jimmy Neutron were Hugh and Sam. Yet on social media, I see a lot of nostalgia blindness for them.

>Trixie Tang
>Helga Pataki
>Cindy Vortex
>Debbie Thornberry
>Sandy Cheeks
>Angelica Pickles

Yup, golden era Nick had some top tier cunny alright

Doug was such a shitty show can't believe I watched it

Definitely.

>she did nothing wrong
Except befriending the nigger

somehow I never saw it, despite reruns being aired constantly. what was it even about?

Those aren't eras. But late 90s.

Being a cuck

early 00s it is

Now you're NUM-NUMS!

pol please. go back to pol to worship the jew lap dog trump

>crossing out rugrats
shit taste

each era had its share of good shows, and equally shitty shows. i would say that the early 90s had more good than shit though. i was only a baby during the early 90s so i don't have much nostalgia for shows like Ren and Stimpy

rocko's modern life is the goat/kino nicktoon of all time

Based Doug.

shit was boring as FUCK!

But Hey Arnold and Spongebob alone are far better than all the other shows put together

>roger
Pfffhahahahahahahaha

Mah nigga!

>Sandy Cheeks
kino af. I have no furry tendencies outside of this but I would crawl over broken glass to spend one night with her

NAAAAAAAAAAAAKED!
Oh-ooooohh-oh MY!

>Gaz not giving you a fetish for getting beat up by goth-ish girls

Rugrats and Hey Arnold are the undisputed best. Invader Zim doesn't really hold up - too spastic.

Mid-90s, but that's probably because it was the era I watched Nickelodeon the most. The early stuff, like Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, and Rocko's Modern Life was still being regularly aired alongside Hey Arnold, the Angry Beavers, and the good live action stuff. Plus, Looney Tunes was still in rotation.

I always though the channel went to shit with Spongebob. I remember watching the premier, hating it, and deciding I was probably too old for cartoons. Invader Zim was really the only part of early 00s Nick that I enjoyed.

Mega Diaper Babies Vs Metallitron... Who wins?

>adding that shitbag Dil which ruined it completely
Why do I keep seeing this meme opinion? Rugrats was fine until they added Kimi. It was a lot less trippy and nightmarish after the early seasons though.

>Hey Arnold
>better than Doug

Spot the underage kid.

if you're old enough to have felt too old for cartoons in 1999 then you must be well past your mid-20s and thus too old to be browsing Sup Forums. sort your personal shame priorities out desu

As I kid I thought all those girls looked weird/ugly except Trixie.

Also you're forgetting Jenny, she was cute.

>jimmy neutron has some of the most disgusting character designs & animation ever in an actual commissioned series

*blocks your path*

how can you call anyone reddit when you've never seen RML or Doug? this is a bad post and I hope you feel bad about it

Any list with pre season three SpongeBob is best user

>Not including the best
are you a faggot user?

Invader Zim at the time was a fantastic show.. too bad fat faggots and their emo girlfriends latched on to it and ruined it. The creators comics are pretty fucking edgy but fun to read too.

Early and late 90s.

Grew up in Late 90s/Early 00s
Hey Arnold, Recess, Ed Edd n Eddy and The Weekenders were goat. Spongebob was overrated

I don't trust anyone who doesn't like Spongebob S1-3. It's like not liking Simpsons S2-8. Instant signifier of massive personality/social defect

what was this guys name again?

>Nick shows
If we include live-action ones, then the early-90s wins for me, mostly because of Clarissa Explains It All.

youtu.be/zRoaQdXnUU4

... Seth Green did the voice?

Dexter's Lab was on Cartoon Network you PLEB

Sup Forums kid

Yeah, but what the fuck happened to her?

SpongeBob and fairly odd parents are the only two good shows up there

Ouch.

Porch boy

>the best show there and the worst show there are the only two good shows there
What did he mean by this?

Porch "the soy" boy

>ywn go to the skate park down by the mall with your XJ-9 gf

Why even live

Alexfu

I really don't hate any of these, I hate Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

Spongebob and Oddfairly Parents had so much potential, but fell flat, like Simpsons, I really never get into Doug or Zim, they were mildly boring. Also you are missing some great stuff like Dexter's labd, PPG and Joihnny Bravo, and definitely some 80s stuff like Ninja Turtles, Duck Tales, etc...

Spongebob > Rugrats > Hey Arnold > R&S > RML >>>>>>>>>>> the rest
Everything in the bottom row seemed good at the time but aged like shit

that was hard, Popeye a real street nigga

Its only Nick shows retard

The boy that plays Andi Mack can't compare to Alex.

They ruined the Amanda Show with this shit

Amanda PLEASE! DOT COM!

Your picture sucks and is missing many shows. My picture is better.

On this picture, which era is the best? Which of these shows did/do you like? Which did you hate?

I think Rugrats was the first show I was aware of beyond stuff literally aimed at toddlers. I haven't watched it for about 15 years though. Anyone here seen it recently enough to know if I'd be disappointed if I went back and binged it for a nostalgia kick? It worked well with Spongebob but it was more like 10 years since I stopped watching that and it really shaped my sense of humour etc so it's not surprising I still enjoy the classic eps. Whereas I literally can't remember anything specific about Rugrats, just roughly what the characters were like...

Was Grandpa dare say, /ourguy/?

is that the fucking penguins from madagascar? and a... baby version of the rugrats? spongebob and fairly odd parents are still airing? a pig? what the fuck is going on?

No because he's actually had sex and isn't a raging faggot.

Rugrats is really well written, at least the first three seasons. There is subtle adult humor that you would miss if you watched it as a kid. They say hell in one episode too. Plus it has music by Mark Mothersbaugh, who was in Devo.

using objective ratings:

>Early 90s
Rugrats - 2/5
Doug 2/5
Ren & Stimpy - 4/5
Rocko's Modern Life 3/5
>Average - 2.75

>Late 90s
Hey Arnold - 4/5
Angry Beavers 3/5
Wild Thornberries 3/5
Spongebob Squarepants 5/5
>Average - 3.75

>Early 00s
FairlyOdd Parents - 4/5
Invader Zim 4/5
Jimmy Neutron 2/5
Danny Phantom 3/5
>Average 3.25

Late 90s wins, objectively.

What was that in between Hey Arnold and Fairly OddParents? I remember seeing it advertised constantly but never watched it and didn't know anyone else who did

As told by ginger. It was ugly and boring.

Why is there not a Cartoon network version?

What the fuck is Pre School Daze? That looks fucking awful.

As told by ginger, it was kino

I-I don't know who to believe

t. 19 year old

Angelica and Suzie's Pre School Daze was an awful spinoff of the Rugrats.

It had a pilot in the last season of the Rugrats. It was picked up for like 6 episodes, had a god awful style, Nick realized they made a mistake and only aired it on Nicktoons.

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

late 90s - early 00s im giving it to cartoon network senpai. Grim Adventures, Courage, Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Justice League, OG Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab,The Hanna-Barbera 90s-00s block they used to have every afternoon, then followed by Toonami, etc.

Just realized that is also amanda.

going by animation quality alone late 90s

...wha--?

Angelica turned out fine though
It's difficult for the plebs to appreciate it, but trust me it was good

forgot pic