Earth - 7642 General Thread

For those who do not know Earth-7642 is the earth in which the DC and Marvel universes are one and the same, Superman and Batman exist alongside Spider-man and Daredevil all these iconic heroes and more exist side by side and always have.

So what type of stories do you have in mind for this exiting universe? How do the characters interact with one another? How are things different? What are some events you'd have in mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-Spider-Man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay I'll start
>Taneleer Tivan the Collector has spent countless eons in pursuit of rare creatures and items now he has enlisted the aid of Lobo the greatest bounty hunter in the Universe to capture the one prize that has forever eluded him, Larfleeze bearer of the Orange Light of Greed. The Main Man is going to have to stay on top of his game else the Last Czarnian find himself trapped forever in the Lantern of his quarry or imprisoned in the endless menagerie of his employer
>The Mad Titan Thanos in his endless quest to win the unbeating heart of Lady Death has breached the barriers between dimensions, now he finds himself on The Threshold the realm of Desire whom he beseeches to aid him in winning the heart of its sister
>Annihilation! The Annihilation Wave has breached into our dimension and left the devastated the Green Lantern and Nova Corp in its wake. Now it is up to the unlikeliest of heroes The Guardians of the Galaxy led by Peter Quill and the forces of L.E.G.I.O.N. under the command of the ever enterprising Vril Dox

A little more from the last thread we had about this

>Sgt.Rock and the Howling Commandos

>The Legion of Superheroes vs Kang the Conqueror

>The inter-jurisdictional dick measuring between the Novas and Lanterns

>Captain Nazi attempting a hostile takeover of Hydra from the Red Skull

>Spider Man is a former Teen Titan

>The average citizen doesn't have such a hate boner for mutants

>Galactus ate Krypton

>The Lanterns have a non interference policy in regards to Galactus viewing him as a a force of nature rather than a malicious entity

>Batman takes out Dakseid with the Ultimate Nullifier in Final Crisis

Don't make me start story timing

I'll do it to don't think I won't

You're forcin my hand Sup Forums

god dammit

If anyone is actually reading this sound off will ya
Maybe you know discuss the thread topic so I'm not posting in this thread myself

>>Spider Man is a former Teen Titan
Nah, not nearly enough people would hate him then.

You think you can do better go ahead

Wakanda and Gorilla city are the most advanced civilizations on the planet distrust the other immensely, but their relative proximity to each other makes a direct conflict unwise for those who push for one.
They therefore enact a proxy war by getting the foreign capes to fight each other in ways that push circumstances to their advantages.

Perpetual war of atlantean succession between Arthur Curry, that wasn't even born in Atlantis, and Namor, who's a disregarded mutant.

Latveria is aware of and tries to use these wars to its advantage.
Implication may involve a civil looking dinner party between the likes of Doom, Luthor and Vandal Savage filled with veiled threats, misdirection and assassination attempts being subtly activated and prevented.

Constantine and Strange doing the mystic comics version of a buddy cop movie.

Galactus, meet Mogo. The Lantern corps might retaliate, the guardians would be informed, and so would Krona, and someone would get the impression something similar had happened before, but differently.

Selina Kyle and Felicia Hardy team mini-series.

Nanda Parbat is one of The Seven Cities Of Heaven with the Deadman as its Immortal Weapon

Due to the nature of her magic Scarlet Witch has come into conflict with Dr. Fate

While battling Nightmare Doctor Strange has sought the aid of Dream of the Endless

Death and Thanos' relationship proves to be much more interesting

Plus a series based around the misadventures of Wonder Woman and her half brother the Incredible Hercules

>Hank Henshaw attempted to reproduce the experiment that gave the Fantastic Four their powers, but only turns himself and his family in deformed monsters. He blames the Fantastic Four for his condition and becomes their enemy, the Super-Cyborg.

>Deathstroke is a result of a failed attempt to reproduce the Supersoldier Program in Vietnam and has a rivalry with Captain America. He also served with Frank Castle, and the two reunite years later, now on opposite sides, to fight, while reminiscing about the horrors of the war.

>Sandman and Electro join the Rogues.

>Dr. Will Magnus collaborated on Ultron's creation and Ultron regards the Metal Men as his siblings.

>Wolverine and Vandal Savage cross paths throughout History and become nemesis. Wolverine also once dueled Ra's Al Ghul and was a member of the League of Assassins.

>Batman is invited to join the Illuminati, but declines, and begins monotoring them.

>The Green Lantern Corps is meant to locate uninhabited planets for Galactus to consume and evacuate inhabited planets if he can't control his hunger, as the Guardians know he is necessary for the Universe's survival.

>The Joker has a bitter rivalry with Spider-Man, whom he considers unfunny, and becomes even madder when Spider-Man cracks so much jokes even the Joker's goons laugh at him.

>Green Arrow is a massive mutant apologist, but even they can't stand him

>Flash Thompson is a fan of The Flash.

>Plastic Man once spent a solid month trying to get Black Bolt to laugh. Black Bolt later admited he was the closest anyone got to make him break his vow of silence.

>Venom and Miraclo are both derived from the Supersoldier Serum.

>Ben Grimm, Carol Ferris and Hal Jordan served together in the Air Force.

>James Rhodes and John Stewart served together in the Marines.

>Psycho-Pirate is the only one who realizes two Universes have been fused together. Nobody else believes him.

>The Earth-3 Avengers are:

>Emperor Amerika - Captain America.
>Iron Monarch - Iron Man.
>Lightspeed - Quicksilver.
>Crimson Shroud - Scarlet Witch.
>Swarm - Spider-Man.
>Ravager - Wolverine.

>Captain America leads a massive raid on Berlin with the Howling Commandoes, Creature Commandos, Haunted Tank, Rifle Brigade, Blackhawks, etcetera, to retrieve the Spear of Destiny and make a Dr. Fate/Alan Scott/Captain Britain/Jay Garrick-led D-Day begin.
>The adventures of Krypto, Kosmo and Rex the Wonder Dog
>John Constantine manages to usurp the mantle of Captain Britain to save the world, but wipes Liverpool and Manchester off the map.
>Kang's really irritated at Starro for stealing his monicker.

I'm running out of old ideas guys

>Apokolips vs Asgard! Darkseid has defeated Odin and enslaved the Asgardians! Can Thor defeat Darkseid in a fight and save the Golden City?
>Secret Origins! Who is the most dangerous of Ra's al Ghul two young pupils? Bruce Wayne or Victor Von Doom?
>Daredevil vs Lex Luthor, the Kingpin of Metropolis!
>Atlantis Attacks! Even with the help of the Amazons of Themyscyra, can Aquaman defends his city against the murderous Namor, the real Monarch of the Seven Seas? Also in this issue: who is the father of Aquaman? Namor!
>A blast from the past! Captain America and his Justice Society fights the villainous Red Skull! Also, how the Ultra-Humanite turned Hitler in the Hate Monger!
>The Fantastic Four vs the Fatal Five! Human Torch, the new member of the Legion of The Superheroes! Who is smarter, Brainiac or Mister Fantastic?
>Sins Past! Spider-Man faces a familiar villain from his childhood, his neighbour BUENO EXCELLENTE!
>War Planet Hulk! The Green Gladiator faces Mongul in the arena!
>Is Flash an Inhuman? In this issue Flash and The Inhumans invade Gorilla City searching for answers!
>Weird Western Tales: Jonah Hex faces the Phantom Rider in a duel at midnight! The loser becomes the new Ghost Rider!
>Annihillation! The Green Lantern Corps must face Annihillus and it's hordes to save the universe! The death of the Nova Corps!
>The Death of Superman! Can Superman survive Death and her lover Thanos?
>Giant-Size Swamp Thing! Swamp Thing journey trough the Nexus of Realities and find an unexpected oponent: Captain Britain, champion of the Omniverse!

Union Jack v Manchester Black

Every ten years, Lady Shiva takes a holiday trip to K'un-Lun, where she teaches them some of the latest developments in Earthly martial arts and styles, and in exchange gets to spar with the inmortal warriors of the city and learn a few secret techniques. This arrangement was made after fighting the Thunderer to a standstill on her first time around.
She has also made herself readily available to the August Personage in Jade, should he ever have need of warriors other than the Inmortal Weapon to protect the city.

>In Blackest Night! The power ring has a new wielder and his name is Victor Von Doom!
>Sins of War! The Punisher comes for Deathstroke!
>Family Feud: Red Hood crosses paths with the Winter Soldier!
>Wolverine: Batman's father? The truth behind the Waynes' trip to Madripoor!
>Catfight! Catwoman and Black Cat have the same mark: The Sanctum Sanctorum!
>Arsenal under the influence! Starfox teaches how love can be a drug!
>The Avengers face their greatest challenge yet: Plastic Man's membership interview!
>Right on the mark? Bullseye joins the Suicide Squad!
>A battle for honor: Katana faces the Silver Samurai!
>Birds of a Feather? Penguin VS. Owlman for control of the underworld! Can Batman and Daredevil stop them? Plus: Elektra meets Lady Shiva!

>Monitors are a race created by the Beyonders to make sure their universes went to plan
>Monitors are easily irrtated by the Watcher's constantly breaking hrough their screens and observing said Monitors
>Spectre had to wrest the Infinity Gauntlet from the hand of Adam Warlock, and the IG was wielded once more in defense against the Anti-Monitor
>Darkseid considers odin a nuisnce, but in reality Odin and Highfather have a much more stated rivalry
>Thor and Wonder WOman are constantly spatting and teasing each other, with some hard romantic overtones but their pretty sure it wouldn't work out.
>Skartaris and The Savage Land are right next to each other, regular wars between the two lead Warlord and Ka-Zar to have a mutual hatred even if they ust regularly team up
>She-Hulk and Power girl are gal pals, constantly going out to synergize their businesses, try on new clothes, gossip about other superheroes, get massages, arm-wrestle...whole nine yards
>Wolverine was Weapon X, Deathstroke was Weapon VIII; the two fought together a few times; and against each other many times on either side of the law
>Anthro is a direct descendent of Moon Boy
>Bruce Wayne and Frank Castle are direct descendents of Conan, leading to a few time-travel tea-ups
Rip Hunter's worst enemies are kang and Zarrko
> Shang Chi and Cassandra Cain meet up breaking down an evil Martial arts tournament, bond over their mutual knowledge of Kung Fu and similar experiences being raised by evil fathers to become perfect assassins; cry together, hug, etc.
>Punisher and Midnighter have teamed up more then once, Apollo always stops the team-ups as soon as he can saying Frank is a "Bad influence" (usually after he sees Middy give Frank the bedroom eyes)
> Jonah Hex and the Original Ghost Rider fought Banditos together

>Sins Past! Spider-Man faces a familiar villain from his childhood, his neighbour BUENO EXCELLENTE!

>Wolverine: Batman's father? The truth behind the Waynes' trip to Madripoor!

I'd read it.

Vamp! Jubilee joins an iteration of the outsiders

Franklin and Galactus show up for Superman Primes return from the Sun in the 853rd century

Kamandi vs Maestro

Mordru trained under Dormammu

Oh god dammit just go read the rest of it here readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-Spider-Man

Jesus I don't know how other anons manage to do this sort of thing

I'm postin crossover images now

The Maggia and the Intergang butt heads constantly

I like to think he borrowed that coat from Uncle Sam

The reason Superman Prime is gold is because is cells have started absorbing the Power Cosmic instead of sunlight

Jubilee canonically wet for Robin

Conan, Kull, etc are the canon past of Marvel. how would this gel with DC?

I wish i could add to this thread but im to tired to use my brain.

>The wizard Shazam was Sorcerer Supreme before The Ancient One
>Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange regularly team up to defend the Earth against mystic threats
>One all magic Defenders line up composed of
>Strange
>Dr.Fate
>Captain Marvel
>Zatanna
>And Swamp Thing

No idea is too dumb user just ask Leezle Pon

Peter Parker and Dick Grayson's stories intersect heavily at some point in their histories, as they shared a dorm at college.
Richard Ryder lives across the hall.

I forget the rest of the spiel, but it's mostly a vehicle for penis jokes while they compete over redheads.

Pa Kent served with Capitan America in the war, a fact that left a big impression on young Clark.

>A smallpox virus with a vigilante sense of justice.
I'm greatly intrigued.

>>Bruce Wayne and Frank Castle are direct descendents of Conan, leading to a few time-travel tea-ups

The Batman and Spider-man of 2099

Have the post that inspired me to make this thread

>Cyttorak commands his mortal champion The Juggernaut Cain Marko to assault the Rock of Eternity putting him on a collision course with The Worlds Mightiest Mortal Captain Marvel
>Ego the Living Planet and Ranx the Sentient Slum are up to no good and only the Green Lantern Mogo can stop them
>Ra's Al Ghul and the League of Shadows are moving to take control of their old adversaries The Hand, can Electra defeat Lady Shiva and prevent this hostile takeover
>Ares has used his own divine powers and those of the sorcerous Circe to turn the Amazons into his own unstoppable army and it is up to Princess Diana and her half brother The Incredible Hercules to stop the mad God of War
>Mary Marvel and Ms.Marvel Kamala Khan doing girl things and having super heroic adventures?
>Superman's Pal Peter Parker? Peter gets a new job as a freelance photographer for the Daily Planet
>Lex Luthor has just won the race for President of the United States and his new Secretary of Defense is... Norman Osborn!

Batman did not forgive Hank Pym for creating Ultron and the only thing that kept him from sticking him in Arkham was The Avengers. The constant antagonism between the JLA and The Avengers is due to this even if Superman thinks he's a decent guy (he reminds him of a heroic Lex Luthor). When Lex Luthor brought Ultron back and subsequently lost his mind as his slave causing a world wide crisis Bats stopped playing nice and the Batfamily hunted down Pym for his crimes only to be defended by the Captain Americaa and his allies.
CAPFAMILY V BATFAMILY
Red Hood vs Winter Soldier!
Nightwing vs Falcon!
Also Cassandra Cain beats the living shit out of Hawkeye, Poor Hawkeye.

In the end Pym decides to leave Earth for good despite Hawkeye begging him to reconsider. He ends up slumming it for awhile before joining Vril Dox and L.E.G.I.O.N.

After Ultron came back from beyond the source wall with the Anti-Life equation and created a second Annihilation Wave event the Guardians of the Universe decided that Hank Pym's crimes were too great not to be punished and despite a last minute gambit by Vril Dox Hank Pym became imprisoned on Oa.

fuck yes

Hilariously enough I like to thin

That actually makes a hell of a lot of sense.I can dig it!

>So what type of stories do you have in mind for this exiting universe?

Pa Kent was one of Cap's Howling commandos and Superman idolized Captain American from hearing all his Dad's stories Inspiring him to become a hero. That's probably already been done though

SO!!! Would Carol Danvers and Linda Lee Danvers be (adopted) sisters?

>Galactus becomes the Black Lantern avatar, like Parallax

anything on Superman user?

Not a very creative idea, but considering they were originally supposed to be Legionnaires:
>Storm, Nightcrawler, and Colossus instead time travel into the future and join the Legion of Super-Heroes. Why? Hint: Kang the Conqueror and the Time Trapper are up to no good!

>Captain America was part of the Justice Society, but "died" stopping the Red Skull from bombing several US Cities including Metropolis and Gotham.

>Constantine and Strange doing the mystic comics version of a buddy cop movie.
You have my attention

>Constantine and Strange doing the mystic comics version of a buddy cop movie.

I can see them pick up a hitch-hiking Etrigan.

Doppelganger joins the Bizarro League

Think we've had a couple threads like this before.

I think a couple ideas were Punisher and USAgent were involved in Killing Joke.

Strange takes the helmet of Fate after becoming Sorcerer Supreme

Civil War happens while Superman is still 'dead'

Barbra doesn't like MJ because she wore a skimpy Batgirl outfit during Halloween once.

>Punisher and USAgent were involved in Killing Joke.
How so?
>Civil War happens while Superman is still 'dead'
So, Thor

Whoops. that ‘instead’ isn’t supposed to be there.

Also, someone post that Reed Richards and Plastic Man thing. That’s a classic.

Adam Warlock and John Constantine end up pissing each other off and try to outkeikaku each other. They orchestrate several interspecies wars, the assembly of the Infinity Gauntlet, and at least one universal abstract dies in the crossfire. Neither end up actually dying, though all of their bridges are burned by the end of the feud.

>Barbra doesn't like MJ because she wore a skimpy Batgirl outfit during Halloween once.

I need this threesome.

>Champions vs Teen Titans
>Ideal Rosters
>Champions: Ms.Marvel,Spider-Man,Nova,Supergirl, Red Robin,Bunker, Superboy(Kon)
>Titans: Robin(Damian), Superboy(Jon),Raven, Blue Beetle,Aqualad,Ghost Rider(Robbie), Hope Summers

Robbie and Jamie reyes are cousins, they attempt to help each other out. Magic ghost Rider and magic beetle shit happens

I think it was something like Punisher sympathized with Batman so he was going to try to take out the Joker before Bruce crossed his line while USAgent was at the UN for protection or something. I think?

>The Super Sons Jon Kent and Damien Wayne team up with the pride of the Future Foundation Franklin and Valeria Richards in a globetrotting adventure that takes them from the streets of Metropolis to the foothills of Latveria and even the nightmarish Negative Zone

>A.R.G.U.S the organization tasked with keeping America sage from both foreign and domestic superhuman threats and the International S.H.I.E.L.D. under the jurisdiction of the United Nations often find themselves at odds jurisdictionaly while their respective leaders, Amanda Waller and Nick Fury find themselves at odds personally. However this ongoing feud led to a whirlwind night of passion on the isle of Madripoor leading to the birth of Nicholas Fury Jr.

>After the failure of the Superhuman Registration Act President Luthor in a bid to up his poll numbers and deal a devistating blow to the superhuman community declares that Asgard's continued existence in the skies over Broxton, Oklahoma represents a clear and present danger to the American people, He sends his Secretary of Defense and Head of the newly formed H.A.M.M.E.R. to take Asgard by force, little does he know that thanks to the intervention of Loki King Balder has allied himself with the Nation of Khandaq and its sovereign ruler Black Adam, will the Commander In Chief call off the Siege or will they ignite the world in the flames of Ragnarok

So what would Luthor's cabinet look like?
>Vice President Pete Ross
>Secretary of Defense Norman Osborne
>Secretary of Homeland Security Amanda Waller

>>Barbra doesn't like MJ because she wore a skimpy Batgirl outfit during Halloween once.
>I need this threesome.
With Dick or Peter?

Felicia Hardy.

>>Secretary of Defense Norman Osborne
What DC characters would Norman have on the Thunderbolts? Deathstroke seems obvious, as does Bane. Parasite?

Why did you suggest worst Spider girl?

I could see Metallo being apart of the team.

Nobody mentioned Carlie.

Livewire
Weather Wizard
Deadshot
King Shark
Really any B to C-list villain or any member of the Suicide Squad

The real question is what DC characters would be a part of his Avengers

Well the next question is are they still dark mirrors of Avengers or the league in this case?

>Spider-Man is a former Teen Titan
Naw, I like the joke that he's excluded from the group because he has "Man" in his name rather than Kid or Teen. He does team up with then more often than not being a close friend of Nightwing's.

The T-bolts would be his hit squad while the Dark Avenging League would mirror both teams. Alien, Demi-God, Actual God, Assassins, Cyborg (Metallo), and Sorcerer.

Who would fit those archetypes?

>almost everyone on the team says he's not a titan
>peter crashes at the tower when he can't pay rent for a couple months
>Peter has helped fought against Deathstroke,Brother Blood and Darkfire
>Peter gives them shit for not letting him be a Titan
>convinces the Bugle to call the Titans, Spider-Man and his "Amazing" Friends

For Batman you have many but I feel Norman would pick Catman
For Superman, I see Cyborg Supes or the Eradicator
For Wonder Woman, Artemis
For Flash, Speed Demon (Marvel) or Godspeed
For Green Lantern, I could easily see Phantom Lantern fufill the role
For Aquaman, Namor
For Manhunter, a Skrull
If we're going simply by your archetypes and not character similarities, I see Non, Ares, a misguided, older Cassandra Sandsmark, Shiva or Scandal Savage or rehash Bullseye, Metallo and the Enchantress

I imagined in this merged Earth, the Justice League would be the primary team. Civil War happens, the side that are anti-registration are dubbed the Avengers.

>offers to be a mentor for Young Justice, is denied
>Scarlet Spider makes it onto Young Justice
>Kaine becomes an Outlaw later down the line
>Silk joins the Birds of Prey
>Asks to join Titans - They consider but deny ultimately because he wasn't priorly a Teen Titan
>Is asked to join the Doom Patrol

>For Superman, I see Cyborg Supes or the Eradicator
I feel like Norman would pick his Superman a bit more carefully since he made himself the combintion of Captain American and Iron Man because he knew those two were important and hard to capture for their ideals. I could see him maybe grabbing Sentry or President Lex forces Bizzaro to fill the role

>Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
Oh fucking hell, this sounds just too perfect I love it!

I saw him the type to reject Bizarro but Luthor forcing it is interesting. Perhaps this is also another new Bizarro so Norman has to "raise" it and it has powers other than just Supermans.

>rejects Doom Patrol because they operate of New York too much
>decides fighting solo isn't too bad
>finds out Miles formed started his own team called the Champions
>Peter calls Spider-family meeting and ask why no one ever wants him on their team.

>>Is asked to join the Doom Patrol
>Spider-Man palling around with the DP trying to keep them cheered up.
>They constantly bring up booting him from the team because he annoys them.

>Bullseye and Deadpool constantly fight and argue about who is the better sharpshooter.

Deadpool & Thanos fighting each other for affection Death of the Endless

>Tries to make his own spider team
>Invites Black Widow, Spider Woman, Jonathan Law (Tarantula), etc etc
>Only gets D Listers like that troupe of Scarlet Spiders, Steel Spider etc
>Otto as Superior Spiderman tries the same, successfully recruits Female Tarantula, Black Spider, Marvel's Tarantula among others

I feel like no one in the Dark Avengers League would have the paitence for Bizarro. I can see an arc where Bizarro snaps from every team member being an asshat to him so they have to fight him while Luthor tries to do crowd control so no one knows what the hell just happened.

Not Deadpool, but Deadshot, of couse.
Man, I’m too sleepy for this shit.

>>They constantly bring up booting him from the team because he annoys them.
ESPECIALLY Robotman. Gar comes back briefly and they become friends, though, as they fight Mole Man's troupe of giant spiders while Beast Boy himself is a spider.

>Batman - Catman or maybe you could swing Moon Knight if he is crazy enough at the time
>Superman - Sentry hands down
>Wonder Woman - Artemis or maybe Titania
>Flash - Speed Demon probably since you probably couldn't use Quicksilver
>Green Lantern - eh I'm up in the air on this one but after seeing the current Green Lantens ongoing maybe use Doctor Polaris
>Aquaman - Namor definatly wouldn't go for it so Black Manta or Ocean Master if you want him to stay Atlantean
>Martian Manhunter - Kl'rt the Super Skrull would be my first choice but any shapeshifter or team psychic would do

>finally decides to cry about to his best buddy Dick and Johnny
>"Peter we offered you a spot in the Fantastic Four but you stormed out because we were 'non-profit'."
>"...Pete I'm going to be honest, I didn't want you on the Titans because I could have sworn that you were going to flirt with Kori and I already had enough relationship drama as is with that team."

The ONE time he got offered to be on a team outside of Doom Patrol was Atom's Titans, but they disbanded by the time he got back to them