Dark shit from kids cartoons/comics that are actually canon

Part number
Hard Mode: No Invader Zim, No Adventure Time

>Rose Quartz and the Crystal Gems are the Gem equivalent of war criminals with Rose herself killing a high ranking government official

>It's heavily implied that in the final episode of the orignial Tom and Jerry cartoon, that Tom and Jerry kill themselves (pic related)

>The PPG accidentally create a deformed, mentally retarded, bastard offspring who eventually dies in a horrific explosion

>Sesame Street actually had an episode that parodied Law and Order SVU: A show about detectives solving sexually related crimes.

They uh....thought that was a good idea somehow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYXJE11lmvY
youtube.com/watch?v=4LvbKMpz3cg
youtube.com/watch?v=zNZLdhQUojE
youtube.com/watch?v=qePUsdTmzuc
youtube.com/watch?v=y6nCwHOTrdM
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNQhiqWJao
youtube.com/watch?v=JMM-Sh14d6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abracadaver

Scarlet Witch's kids dying and no other writer bringing them back as anything other than reincarnations. Not to mention Vision being physically unable to impregnate Scarlet Witch.

>final episode

But weren't those theatrical short cartoons?

The entirety of Batman Beyond

>The episode of Grim Adventures/Courage the Cowardly Dog where
Just end the statement right there.

>Sesame Street

They also did a bit based on Twin Peaks

I guess "last intended" episode is more accurate?

The point is, they kill themselves

That Sponge episode where Squidward is going to play clarinet to his idol and spongebob ruin everything on purpose.

Even was a kid I found this one depressing

That episode where the cookie tried to kill himself because he wasnt allowed to be a woman on adventure time made me cry. And i was like a sophmore around then.

Timmy Turner ruined everyone's lives just by existing. All the people's lives around him, especially his friends, was markedly much higher in quality when we saw how much better things were if he was never born.

>markedly much higher in quality when we saw how much better things were if he was never born.
fuck I repeated myself
also the fact that timmy implied that he wanted to sudoku after seeing all that

Yeah, Jorgan didn't even try to sugarcoat it. The moral was pretty much "you're not as important as you think, get over yourself."

Try living with that harsh truth, small children.

This, and the girl who died from cancer

In fairness, both shows were intended to be darker than the usual fare.

That said, there were episodes that pushed the boundries quite a bit even for those shows

But it's boring if the whole series is like that. It's more shocking if it's a one-episode deal.

I heard of Why Charlie Brown, Why? and I thought it was a shitty copypasta. Imagine my surprise when I found out that there was an episode where Linus fell in love with a kid with cancer.

>Fairly OddParents reveals that Timmy wished for everyone to be stuck in an ageless limbo for 50 years

That shit blew my mind. The fact that it was the whole plot point of the special really drove it home.

>Sesame Street
>That being the darkest it ever got
Oh you naive child
youtube.com/watch?v=vYXJE11lmvY

In Family Guy (an American cartoon show), the dog Brian and the baby Stewie fuck each other and Brian impregnates Stewie, who gives birth to half-dog half-baby abominations, who are later euthanized:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LvbKMpz3cg

youtube.com/watch?v=zNZLdhQUojE

there's a reason Season 5 of FOP was considered the worst season for a long time, at least until Season 9 unleashed the unspeakable evil that is Sparky

>that
>the darkest
youtube.com/watch?v=qePUsdTmzuc

>The episode of Rugrats where Angelica locks the babies in a carwash with the windows wide open
>Seconds ago Stu and the carwash mechanic discussed how the water hoses were 200 PSI

Well, the qualification was "kids shows" but even then this isn't shocking or dark for me.

This is the usual dumb shit I expect from FG.

What the god damn fuck

Jesus Christ.

Actually that's a different experimental film from Jim Henson. That character would later appear on Sesame Street though.

The moral was "You are exactly as important as you think, but your existence is not a positive by any metric."

>final episode of the original Tom and Jerry cartoon

There were never "final episodes" of theatrical cartoons. Besides, characters in those killed themselves frequently. Still pretty dark though even if played for laughs.

Don't forget the time elmo's uncle gets killed in iraq, and he autistically keeps asking his now orphaned cousin why the hell his uncle isn't at the party.

If this was better quality, it would be a nice "do it" reaction pic.

I thought she survived cancer though.

A lot of shit like that in rugrats. Remember all of the rugrats movies?

She did. In the end she even has her hair back.

What the Hell was that wolf's problem anyways? It wasn't part of a pack, it didn't have rabies, it just showed up and tried to slaughter the kids.

>Children almost killed and eating by monkeys
>Angelica's dad almost kills Stu in a rage (though justified, it was his fucking fault)
>Tommy was pretty much ready to abandon Dil and let him die in the woods if not for his change of heart

And that's only a few examples.

It's only a guess but maybe it just saw free meat and went for it? Another could be that some of the animals have actual thought (since this series did crossover with WTB) and that the Wolf was just a prick.

This vaguely reminds me of EarthBound.

I'd argue that Golden Age theatrical cartoons don't really count as "kids" cartoons. Sure, they were APPROPRIATE (debatably) for kids, but they weren't really FOR kids.

>The rick and morty episode where rick killed his own clones
>naruto episode where kimimaro is the last member of his clan and 3rd hokage seals the 1st and 2nd hokages in hell to defeat orochimaru
>every single Superjail episode
>south park episode where cartman made that ginger kid ate his own parents
Whats happening to kids shows these days?

In latest Samurai Jack (america kids cartoon show) Jack killed actual humans and they depict actual blood all over the place.

This characte said the word 'DIE' WhoA DARK THEMES this ISN'T for KIDS

There was that one KND episode where the future went to shit and boys were forcefully converted into girls. Another episode would be the one where Numbah 5's enemy (name escapes me at the moment) comes back after being dropped into a chocolate volcano and spends the rest of the episode hunting her down (after he turned her family into chocolate statues).

There was an episode of horse show where one character ended up with dozens of clones and nobody knew which one was the original. They kept the least annoying one and killed off all the rest.

>any of those shows
>kids shows
piss off

Man, I love Mystery Incorporated.

>mentions SU
>'the gems are traitors to their homeland and have killed homeworld gems, their otherwise kindly leader being no exception if only taking the life of a more important administrator
>NOT the episode where it's discovered that the homeworld gems have been experimenting on what is essentially the corpses of their fallen enemies in attempts to make a doomsday weapon to exterminate all life on the planet earth
>bonus points for early stages of development giving birth to semi-sentient abominations of mish-mashed gem fragments
>double bonus points for those abominations screaming in confusion/agony/distress whilst aimlessly attacking other living things

wut

Courage the cowardli dog episode where eustace say what would the neighbors say when you make all these noise when courage did some stupid shit and they zoom out to nothing then you realize they live in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors in sight so that rreally make you think if its ok if courage make all those noise.

There was that episode of Tom and Jerry where Tom straight up gets executed by guillotine. There's even a moment of silence prior where Jerry and his little cousin stare anxiously.

Also Bugs Bunny shot a man for coughing during his performance, though it was a lot more comical compared to the former.

Wait, what?

The bugs bunny one had me dying of laughter, that shit still hasn't been topped.

The Tom and Jerry one fucking broke my heart though, cause Tom was just doing his fuckin job. Hell, either its Tom gets thrown into the streets half the time if he doesn't or its Jerry being a little shit.

the show on Adult Swim?

>overthinking the thread

Wasnt there a fucking dead guy in a mail cart in that post office episode? Maybe I'm thinking of Hey Arnold

So what Looney toons episode was that?

Was is that Candy Pirate? Red Beard maybe? I don't remember either

Is that accurate?

t. Idiot

A hundred year old evil parrot used his Nazi killbots to murder a friend of the Scooby gang.

RIP hotdog water. You smelled of old hotdog water.

Okay, maybe that show actually does warrant a watch.

>The PPG accidentally create a deformed, mentally retarded, bastard offspring who eventually dies in a horrific explosion
shit dude, Power Puff Girls was full of this kind of shit. Remember the episode "Knock it Off" where the guy creates knockoff Powerpuff girls? His deformed creations end up killing him after he's been horribly mutated in a burning laboratory, and I'm pretty sure it's implied they all died.

Always got sexual predator vibes from this dude.

The way he keeps saying "naughty" and his theme song don't help.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6nCwHOTrdM

Its highly serialized with stakes that ultimately ramp up to cosmic in scale.

I don't remember this.

That is the joke.

Heinrich Von Marzipan

Enzo's head was crushed.
The original AndrAIa never saw Enzo again

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, SHORT MAN?

In the Wild Thornberrys, Donnie's parents were stabbed to death by poachers who were angry at them for protecting orangutans. They left a baby to fend for himself in the jungle, assuming he would die within hours.

It was always pretty obvious his parents were no longer alive, but they didn't have to make their deaths that horrific.

Hanazuki:
>Moonflowers fail more often than not and entire moons full of life are destroyed routinely.

>When defenses of the "dark moon" failed, locals ended up taking suicide potions, because death is better than the Big Bad.

>Hanazuki's moon was one tiny step away from the same fate.

>Kiazuki lives on a dead moon that she has failed to protect, because she couldn't use her Moonflower powers. Because these powers are based on true emotions and Kiazuki is a borderline sociopath.

You know, for kids!

This'n:
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNQhiqWJao

Dude im pretty sure that's just a The Smiths lyric put on a Peanuts panel.

They are commiting suicide because they know current comics and cartoons are absolutely shit.
B a n n e d
I l l e g a l o p i n i o n d e t e c t e d

Or that she and her family gave up on the therapy and let her live out her remaining weeks/months with her hair.

Thanks user
>Wish we actually got the story for him/her on why she became a he instead of it all being explained in that one episode.

Wait, are you serious?

Makes you feel more sympathy for the wild child.

No problem famicom system

Yes, the episode is called Timmy's Secret Wish and in it he gets taken to fairy court because apparently secret wishing is against the rules. Once this wish becomes known to everyone the fairy council undoes the wish and everyone ages 50 years instantly. Timmy then has to get help from a elderly Mr. Crocker to try and reverse it.

so would you recommend?

>always associate hotdog water = semen thanks to Limp Bizkit
>can't unthink her constantly being bukkaked

>Not mentioning on how he was up to sacrifice kids into chocolate, to later eat them

It was the class rabbit at first but yeah he really was willing to turn people into loving chocolate just to eat them
>Makes you wonder what we would do if a chocolate volcano actually existed.

>or the episode where it's implied Jasper is full Battered Wife for Lapis
>or the episode Lapis was imprisoned for thousands of years and then tried to drown two children
>or the episode where Lapis has no eyes
>or the episode where Steven admits he's not sure if his entire family blames him for his mother being dead

The Ultimate enemy went into a completely other direction that I thought it was going.

I also remember Star Wars: The Clone Wars being super violent. Ishould go back and watch the later seasos where it really picked up in quality. youtube.com/watch?v=JMM-Sh14d6s

Future adventure time episodes where its implied everyone had died/been dead and the land of ooos abandoned

Wasn't it implied at the end of that episode that she and Number 5 were lesbians?

>It's heavily implied that in the final episode of the orignial Tom and Jerry cartoon, that Tom and Jerry kill themselves
That wasn't even the final short in the original years. I wish people would stop spreading that bullshit around.

I can't find it but there was a strip with Charlie Brown laying in a hospital bed alone wondering if he's going to die or if anyone would even tell him if he's going to die. That was too real for me.

Mods are actually being tolerant. Unvbelievable I love this timeline.

Did he die?

In that timeline, yes, his human half did.

In CatDog, Cat got all bloody and transformed into a bloody Cat and started cleaning Dog's teeth so his teeth can get clean. Apparently, he has a lot of blood under his skin.

Also, the greaser dogs literally make CatDog's life a living hell, even though CatDog moves on with their life. Winslow also trys to make Cat suffer and feel like a loser who is never going to get anywhere in life.

Also that one episode where Dog buys Little Cat and harasses Cat to the point where he gets very uncomfortable and wants to leave Dog forever.

And that time Rancid Rabbits kidnaps all the dogs to the point where he wants them to eat gross food so they can eventually die with no good food.

CatDog was the most fucked up Nickelodeon show of all time

How is that any better?

probably the only worthwhile reboot of scoob

In Arthur's Big Hit, Arthur nearly killed his sister

And that episode where Arthur sold drugs to his friends

And that episode where D.W.'s arm got amputated by her dad

Tom and Jerry. The Two Mouseketeers. Tom gets fucking beheaded.

Goddamn.

Remember that time Fred and Barney participated in a genocide?

The fuck?

Oh, that lemon kid episode. Yeah. I recall that.

And how he was the last one to survive everything and basically everyone else is dead.

Destination Imagination from Foster's Home.

A lot of people have seen it but it's incredibly hard to describe what happened in it. I can't even describe it.