Who's more ridiculously over-powered?

Who's more ridiculously over-powered?

Infinite Jaeger is most powerful.

didnt ben accidentally fuck up the uniiverse in ultimate mode?

yeah.
yeah he did.

How'd Azmuth get the DNA of a literal god?

No, that was the result of a universe-destroying machine that was just lying around. Some bad guys found it and ended up hitting the destroy-the-universe button by accident. Ben turned into Alien X but he couldn't convince them to stop the destruction of the universe, so he made a new one after it was gone.

part of the literal god's Keikaku

How do so many clearly non-organic aliens even *have* DNA?
It's a cartoon.

Why would he add that DNA to the watch in the first place?

Right, anime has no sense of scale

> a make believe over the top show has no sense of boring logic

Even Antman can reach the realm of the celestials if he gets big enough

Or small enough.

Alien X had no specific reason to be absurdly overpowered that fit in with the theme of the show. In fact, what is the point of all the other aliens in the watch when you have Alien X? I think the most powerful one from the original series was Way Big, and I can imagine a way existing to get around him.

Meanwhile, even the embodiment of the spiral will produced nearly wasn't enough to save humanity, and Nia and Kamina are still dead .

It's hard to beat the ability to will an exact duplicate of a recently-destroyed universe into existence. Other than the bickering of the muses there are no implied limits to Alien X's power.

Out choice, though. Bringing them back is exactly the sort of shit that brought about the anti-spiral's oppression, after all.

>Who's more ridiculously over-powered?

Getter Emperor

alien x was a trap. you couldnt get anything done unless all beings agreed on something. and there was no natural time out either. you could be stuck in that form for a really long time. it really isnt worth using unless its in an end of the world/universe/multiverse case. it may have higher function that sttgl, but its a bitch to use

Possibly Alien X, but STTGL isn't even the final form. There is none.

Ben got full control of Alien X in Omniverse

What I like about TTGL is there are no real bad guys.
Beastmen? Just following orders, keeping humanity alive.
Lordgenome? Doing what he must to keep humanity alive.
Anti-Spiral? Doing what must be done to keep existence alive.
Rossiu? Did nothing wrong.

I feel bad for Rossiu. In any comic book story, he would ended up as the savior of the humanity. But in a shonen where the one who yell the most is the hero and having brain is a bad thing because MUH FEELINGS he got the short stick. I fucking hate Simon and Kamina.

Adamaii is the Rossiu of Sup Forums

That means there's another Alien X somewhere
Which means there's also two other dickhead faces who are watching all this go down and then making trival complaints about them

>That means there's another Alien X somewhere
user, there are A LOT of celestialsapiens