>and what's that?
>we have love
>music begins to play
>party rockers in the house tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kS9Tt1e47g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everybody just have a good time

>Thanos is literally invensible, nobody has a chance against him.
>He defeats Iron Man, destroying his armor, and all the parts are scatered on the battlefield.
>Thanos enjoys himself as all his enemies are defeated, he sits on his big chair, as Loki walks around, with Dr. Strange tied from his hands.
>Loki makes Dr. Strange to kneel, as Loki aims his weapon, ready to do the final blow, while Thanos watches.
>Thanos says: "Oh... Dr. Strange, my true enemy... Loki... kill him!"
>Meanwhile Dr. Strange slowly and without others to notice, moves one Iron Man arm towards Thanos, and suddenly, he activates it. The energy lazer pierces Thanos belly, and he just lays down and dies.

A womyn of color lands the deathblow.

someone throws a banana peel and he doesn't notice it and he falls down

Brilliant. Pure kino. You should write for Star Wars.

"Oops I let go of the gauntlet"

It's literally just going to be a scene where Captain/Thor/Iron Man do a combined blue beam blast and he loses

They jam a scuba tank on his mouth, then Hawkeye shoots it and it explodes

>He was too tricky for his own good

>final fight.

>thanos nearly has all stones. Only needs the time stone.

>Thanos demolishes iron mans armour, slams Spider-Man to a bleeding pulp.

>thanos kills hawkeye, destroys wakanda army

>all enemies defeated except cap. And dr strange.

>strange attempting to throw thanos into a time loop but needs more time to preform spell.

>Cap goes toe to toe with thanos ina n attempt to buy strange some time. gives iconic speech from comics.

>thanos murders cap. Walks toward strange slowly. All hope is lost, appears thanos has won.

>hulk intervenes at the last second.

>epic fight ensue's. looks as if hulk wins but the fight immediately turns, thanos snaps hulks neck.

>Strange hardly manages to complete spell, instead he compensates and sends thanos 2 years into the future.

I can't help but feel like Dr. Strange is the only one who stands a chance. Especially if he's able to hold on to the time stone.

I'd really enjoy if the last 30 minutes was the good doctor controlling an Edge of Tomorrow scenario where he adjusts the team over and over again until they win.

i view capeshit as dumb entertainment, so i'm probably going to watch it and enjoy it but i will be disappointed if i dont have at least one scene of the hulk getting slapped around like a child

In the comic they give him a fake stone

This isn't horrible.

They will almost definitely have him and Thor get their asses kicked by Thanos to establish how insanely powerful he is since it opens with him attacking their giant ship

Cuffed and taken to jail

I hope something incredibly stupid

What movies/tv shows used Party Rock Anthem so egregiously to spawn this meme?

>Getting caught was part of his plan
It writes itself

>Dr Strange and other heroes are distracting Thanos
>They finally get him to stop moving
>Mantis touches him on the hand
>uses her empath powers to calm Thanos down into a docile state
>Spiderman shoots web at the gauntlet and rips it off Thanos arm
>Vision takes out the soul gem and uses it on Thanos
>soul gem is slowly weakening and destroying him from the inside
>Nebula picks up her daggers and drives them through his heart
>Thanos dies
>they all have a dance off

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6kS9Tt1e47g

>Especially if he's able to hold on to the time stone.
The ONLY way he can do anything is if he holds on to the time stone.

MCU Strange is shit tier. All he has is portals, and melee weapons made out of sparks. He's barely even a wizard.

He gets served by Star-Lord and the shame makes him renounce his plans and leave the galaxy

They melt his cold dead heart with quip after quip, winning him over to the right side of history.

>Thanos kills nearly everyone but Dr. Strange and a few others who are badly beaten
>Somehow manage to get the time stone back
>Dr. Strange reverses time and the avengers are able to defeat Thaons
Reversing time is the only way we can see Thanos kill just about everyone and 'win' only to have the avengers actually win in the end.

but instead he keeps adjusting every moment for maximum quips

Why couldn't Thanos swallow the infinity stones? No one would take them away from him if they would be inside of him and no one can kill him when he has them in his possesion, in his belly

He should shit.

Stones.

"Dance off, bro!"

>Thanos, I'm CIA

He literally forget his marbles.

If he has the reality and space stones he don't need to shit. He can teleport his shit straight into nlack widow mouth if he wants.

What a funny ending.

Just watched gotg 2. Literally none of the team has superpowers

One of the female character will come out of nowhere and wipe him out. Boom. Mic drop.

>In a hail mary Thanos decides he's going to blow up himself and take the universe with him
>Hope is lost as Thanos prepares to explode
>Ant-Man throws a shrink disk at Thanos and the explosion is reduced to a small "poof"
>Everyone gets shawarma

Drax, Nebula and Gamora have Super Strength and durability.
Groot has magic tree powers.
And Mantis's "empathy" powers could easily be Dragon Ball Z'd into telepathy and Professor X type shit by extension.

He gets quipped to death

Ironically, "LMFAO" soundtrack is a sure sign of kino at this point. "Party Rock Anthem" was used in season 1 of "The Leftovers" and "21 Jump Street", while "Sexy and I Know It" was used in "The Young Pope" and Michael Bay's "13 Hours".

Wat. Drax, Gamora, and Nebula are offspring of Gods. They're the closest thing to being indestructible without being the level of Thor or someone like that. Plus Groot has regeneration powers and Quill can access his celestial powers

welp this thread is going places

Would be really nice if they did it like Xmen...

>every hero getting their ass kicked
>Thanos literally toying with them until he reaches his breaking point
>stops holding back, literally starts killing heros
>good guys retreat, he slays them without mercy
>things look bleak, no one can go toe to toe with him minus Hulk and Strange, and even they are eventually overpowered
>...then along walks a hooded kid, dwarfed by Thanos
>Thanos grins, "I've defeated your planets mightiest of heros. What chance might a mere boy have against me..?"
>"Pick on someone your own size."
>None of the movie ever happened, and Thanos never got the gauntlet in the first place

They also begin to tie in Xmen into the main Marvel universe

>that transformation into Ultron

damn, thats some dank kino...

I've never read any comics. How do the fights with nigh omnipotent characters even work? How do the less powerful characters not just die instantly?

>thanos defeats the entire MCU
>there is nobody in this universe that can stop him
>in this universe
>but not the DC universe
>the justice league show up
>they've collected all of the mother boxes and also formulated the anti-life equation
>they pour all of that power into superman
>the people of DCU earth are cheering him on, which prevents his body from exploding
>he defeats thanos after an epic dbz style battle

Cap this

He literally unironically not-even-memeing just loses the gauntlet. Someone just grabs it from him, despite the fact that he's God and should know everything and be able to control everything.

Quill lost his powers after his dad died though right?

Mantis also has super strength and durability. She jumped down like 100 feet and landed perfectly fine. And she got hit by a giant rock or something near the end and just got knocked out.

Final fight has strange and thanos fighting over time stone.

Strange attempts to use magic to pull it from thanos.

Thanos attempts to use his gauntlet to pull it from strange.

Time Stone explodes energy spreads across earth, transcends time and creates mutants.

Time line now contains mutants.

Well I assumed the cast just had looney tune physics and plot armor because the movie was so comical

That's what we are led to believe but technically he should still have them. I'm pretty sure he has them in the comics

They're going to knock off the ending of Siege and have Loki steal the Infinity Gems minus the Gauntlet and use them to defeat Thanos, exploding himself in the process.

The movie ends with Thor using the Odin Force to bring his brother back to life, but reincarnated as a young child, free from the darkness that tainted him in the past. Thor brings Kid Loki back to Asgard and raises him to be a true hero.

>Halfway through Infinity War
>All the heroes have been easily defeated by Thanos
>Half of the heroes were killed by Thanos in the most gruesome ways imaginable
>Thanos begins to walk away
>"HEY!"
>Thanos turns around to see a defeated, badly beaten Captain America reaching for his shield
>"I'm not finished..."
>Thanos walks over
>"Heh, you're bravery is admirable..."
>Thanos looks him in the eye right before stomping on his head, killing him
>Thanos smiles, and then slowly begins to raise his hand for the infamous finger snap
>"Not so fast, ya big purple grapefruit"
>Thanos whips his head back to see picrelated standing behind him
>"Wh-what!? You aren't supposed to be here!"
>"Didn't ya hear, ya big ole eggplant? I was sold to Disney! Which means..."
>"Oh no..." Thanos remarks, as he facepalms
>Deadpool reaches in his pants and pulls out a Glock and shoots Thanos in the face
>"Wow, that felt better than a chimichanga! I mean, this guy just wouldn't shut the [BLEEP] up! Whoops! I forgot, I work for the mouse now." *Looks into camera* "sorry kiddies!"
>Walks over to Thanos' limp corpse
>"Well, I guess this war wasn't so infinite after all... OOOOOHHH, SHINY!"
>Grabs the gauntlet from Thanos' hand
>Looks into camera
>Oh, this is gonna be fun...
>All-Star by Smashmouth starts playing
>Roll credits
Would you like if this happened?

Don’t forget this has to happen in the first of a 2-part series of a films, leaving the audience wondering who the fuck the antagonist of the next movie is going to be

>Thanos does his finger snap and kills half the universe
>everybody is powerless and there is no morale left
>the remaining heroes are on the ground, unable to fight
>Thanos is about to say something
>gets slapped in the back of the head by Stan Lee, who takes the gauntlet and says something quippy

Would make all of those unnecessary cameos worth it.

All bullshitting aside, I can absolutely guarantee you this will happen, because all of these cape movies do this.

In the first act Thanos will say something while defeating the heroes. Some sort of line of dialogue. Something like, "How does it feel to be crushed?"

Later, at the climax, when he's about to be destroyed, one of the characters will repeat the line, "How does it feel to be crushed?"

Why do so many super hero movies use this dumb cliche?

unironically yes

Literally only one movie did that and it was Superman's "Do you bleed?", which was received very well.

Nope. You can think of multiple other examples. I won't even say them all. Every one of the Nolan Batman movies did it, though.
In addition to a few Marvel films...

>Thanos kills half of the avengers
>cgi Donald Trump standing next to him, walking into a portal with Thanos
>"Stand up for America" text plays at the end
>montage of the living avengers talking about how evil Donald Trump is

Why can't Thanos just make braces with the infinity stones and place them on his teeth?

>thanos stands victorious iver the broken bodies if our heroes
>he smirks, then bursts out laughing, content with his godlike power
>he grabs Captain America by the throat, and starts to choke the last bit of life out of him
>"I am a god! You could never stop m-"
>the sound of a gun firing draws thanos attention away
>"Another mortal wishes to die?"
>thanos turns around, and sees a figure standing in the shadows holstering a pistol before clasping his thumbs around his belt
>"uh, you don't get to bring gems"
>"who are you?"
>the shadowy figure smirks and looks down, before raising his head and saying
I'm CIA
>sudden cut to credits

>If I took that gauntlet off, would you die?

It Would be extremely upsetting

>dance off bro, you and me
>*every avenger hits thanos with their finisher at the same time*

>JiM adaptation
But who will play Leah

You're a grapey guy

>At the beginning of the movie, Thanos speaks with a seer, the One Who Tells The Future
>The seer says, "No man will ever defeat you. It is written in the destined fabric of the cosmos."
>At the end of the film, Thanos looks at the defeated Avengers, strewn before him, and says, "As it was decreed, no man can defeat me."
>Suddenly, a voice from off screen: "Maybe not...."
>Thanos turns and sees Black Widow.
>"... but a woman can."
>She punches him in the marbles and he falls over.

>All-Star by Smashmouth starts playing

YASS QUEEEN

Finn as Kid Loki and Millie as Leah because neither I nor Hollywood have any creativity.

Loki will trick him with a hologram.
Thats it.

I think Thanos will be defeated by a female character.

>every hero is defeated
>Thanos has all the gems
>suddenly Stan Lee appears
>Stan Lee is the Beyonder
>30 minute fight between fully powered Thanos and Stan Lee
>Stan Lee is able to beat Thanos
After this Stan either retcons the MCU to have mutants or just back to status quo (except for tony and cap)

>not mickey mouse
Thanos will get retconned

What this user said:The perfect ending would be after all Avengers are dead or near death. Mickey mouse comes up and literally stops Thanos with ease. The movie cuts away with the mouse standing victorious on the corpse of Thanos. All these MCU movies leading up to the ultimate Disney plug.

He does literally all of this to impress the goddess of death, she ends up not giving a fuck and he """loses""" the gauntlet. Deep down inside he enjoys losing and trying to take over all over again.

Ant-Man will be hiding in the Gauntlet the entire time and pops out the stones or somehow enlarges himself while taking it off Thanos' hand and on to his.

Screencap this.

"You won't kill me"
"I don't have to save you"

The first Kingsman had it too, but the joke was the pun and was the point of the movie (deconstruction of hidden gentleman spy movies).
"It's just not that kind of movie, bruv". Too bad this line was fucked over by having a sequel.

Think about this for a second: Daddy Issues save the day.

Nebula (the blue robot woman from Guardians of the Galaxy) lands the crippling blow in the original Thanos comic book arc, they've been setting it up pretty clearly in the movies too.
>whenever Nebula lost a fistfight to Gomorra (every time) Thanos removed a biological part of her and replaced it with a robot part
>Nebula is arguably the only character who could pose a clandestine threat against Thanos.
>If you're not an extreme-grade faggot like me you probably didn't put this nonsense together so it'll be a surprise tweest
Mickey Mouse ending would be more fun mind you.

What would you guys do if this was legit the ending? How much outrage would there be?

Fuck it, its not like things can get any worse

they just smash him and let it become wine

WHERE THE FUCK IS RED SKULL
THEY HAD ONE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING BACK A VILLAIN THAT HASNT REALLY DIED BUT THEY HAVEN'T
he's somewhere out there in the GotG-connected space plot, but I guess Hugo Weaving does not want to come back, or Disney is still top tier retarded at the cool opportunities to finally get a surprising "twist" since they have never really brought back forgotten characters from earlier movies.

Seriously, where the fuck is my Red Skull. Do it before Huge Weaving is an ancient grandpa.

Boy did I laugh

With power of team work and friendship of course

>Even you are too strong for the Infinity Stones! Avengers, Assemble!
>montage of the Avengers using all their powers at once onto the glove
>Wha-Nooo! You can't! AAAAHHHH!
>kabloom
>someone dies
>sad scene
>quip
>90s rock music
>roll credits

I'd actually start crying

Thanos' thing has always been that he chokes at the last minute. I imagine there's a high chance of some sort of massive reality changing even taking place they use to bring back people Thanos killed and possibly introduce X-Men shit though
In the comics he has no relation to Ego as far as I know. He's just a guy sci-fi equipment

deadpool is the most reddit """""super hero""""" on the planet and if you like him you should feel bad

not new Spidey?
i think he gets an honorable mention at least for next in line

spider-man makes quips but that's part of his character. deadpool's sense of humor is lolrandem xd, all he talks about is chimichangas and sex and unicorns and shit. it's like a 12 year old made a super hero and marvel bought the rights.

What I want

>Red skull cameo
>infinity stone ripped out of vision
>Ultron (whose programming he saved at the end of AOU) takes over.

>Thanos is giving some monologue, everyone has a angry look on their faces as Starlord notices something is missing
>in the middle of his mologue Thanos casually raises his arm and shoots a weak blast at Iron Man like Dracula throwing his glass of wine, making him furious as he charges flying at Thanos
>Thanos, still on his throne, arm wrestles with iMan as they spin around while everybody realizes what Starlord was bickering about
>Iron Man gets it and retreats with a busted up arm crackling with electricity, Thanos chuckles softly as he feels a shadow creeping on his back
>he glances over his shoulder, his face contorting into fear as he faces the Spider-Man on his gargantuan shoulder, spreading his bare anus right into his ear
>"No sour grapes here big guy, only some sour milk and eggs I've been holding all day!"
>Thanos, without a single word to express his disgust, tries to flick Spider-Man like a bug, but it was too late. A close up, paused shot where his finger lays on Spiderman's anus stays on screen as a cacophonous fart explodes into his ear, repeating twice in slow motion with every single Avenger in shock. The action resumes as the discharge comes out, turning the spray into a pressurized jet of shit like someone using their finger to concentrate a hose's blast
>the impact of the flick causes Spider-Man to fly away spectacularly mid-diarrhea, hurling even more shit on the drenched Thanos and everywhere else
>the gang proceeds to puke endlessly as Rocket smiles in the corner
>credits roll

It's obviously going to end with Captain America being worthy enough to wield Mjolnir and defeat Thanos.

But if they kill off Captain America then it'd have to be someone else. But I don't think they'll him off, and instead kill off Iron Man cause the new Peter Parker needs a father figure to die in his arms, and Tony is the closest thing to that.

Mjolnir is destroyed ya dingus