ITT

DC and Marvel characters who'd be good friends.

I think Wolverine and a red lantern would get along pretty well

The Teen Titans and the New X-Men can get some nice adventures in

Cyborg/Beastboy could probably get into a nice bro-off with The Thing and Human Torch.

Sinister 6 and Flash's Rogues gallery could probably stage a heist together.

Flash and Spider-Man.

Although isn't it canon that Cap hates Superman?

Spider-Man is canonically pals with Superman.

He's also a massive Batman fanboy.

they'd either hate each other or be best pals

Peter Parker and Dick Grayson would be best pals, Batman wouldn't like Peter all that much because he doesn't like how Babs is always swooning over him.

Clayface and Mysterio would be friends because of their involvement in the film industry

I'm sure Spidey would be friends will all the teen titans.

Fuck buddies.

better

hate fuck buddies

I want a miniseries of just Peter and Dick end up being roommates in college.

Everyone would probably hate Tony Stark

Jubilee and Robin would fuck

Hal would see a lot of Sinestro in her with those Civil War 2 shenanigans, so yea like said.

I would imagine Shocker, Rhino, and Sandman getting a beer with The Rogues

The Misadventures of Peter and Dick sounds like it would be amazing

>Cyborg and Beastboy, assuming both are teenagers here, being younger brother type characters to Ben Grim and Johnny Storm

Could be cool.

>Although isn't it canon that Cap hates Superman?

>Citation needed

They did in the Marvel vs DC crossover.

>Not Hal and Rider

Static and Spidey

X-23 and Cassandra Cain

Black Widow would fuck the brains out of Spyral Dick Grayson

Cap's from the 30s. He hates all immigrants.

Cap and Nightwing

Bucky and Jason

>the actor getting along with the effects guy

Ha! Oh user.

Luke Cage and John Henry Irons

>Peter and Dick are set up on a blind date with redheads
>Peter ends up going on a date with Babs
>Dick ends up going on a date with MJ
How well does each date go?

Kingpin would make for a great Bat-villain. I feel like Hawkeye would be good friends with the Blue and the Gold.

Guy Gardner and Wolverine would have some fantastic times tearing bars down.

From when some of the Marvel heroes go to DC and see that the citizens actually appreciate their heroes and then Cap flips out about it.

>no Damian in the background being jealous

Wonderman and Beast teaming up with Ted and Booster.
That would make me start buying comics again

>Kraven has been to Gotham because he wanted to hunt the Bat,Killer Croc, and the Demon Eitrigan
>Green Goblin and Joker meet up every now and to grab a drink brag about their recent atrocities
>Joker leaves Harley for his one true love Carnage
>Selina and Black Cat have a girl's night out.

I think Bucky and Dick would make for the most interesting relationship. Both teen sidekicks, both took on mantles of their heroes, both have gone through disillusionment regarding their heroes. Both have done espionage work. Both are orphans. There really is a weird symmetry between them.

Both Superman and Cap were getting mind fucked in JLA/Avengers though.
Cap was suspicious that the DC civilians liked their heroes and Superman felt that obviously the Marvel heroes must suck if the citizens disliked them so much

They'd actually try to go for a relationship, but it ends in complete fucking disaster. Like, two new interplanetary wars were started, and at least three planets were shattered during the breakup sex.

Green Goblin and Joker would either get along or want to kill one another. So would Norman and Lex Luthor.

Jason and Daken would have fun being edgey together

I really liked the meta-criticisms within JLA/Avengers. A lot of interesting points were brought up.

What would Kingpin be able to do or bring to the table any of the regular gangsters in Gotham couldn't?

That'd be more Damien and Daken. Imagine Daken taking Damien under his wing.

I feel Rich would buddy up more with Kyle

That said I would love to see Rich buddy up with Nightwing, they are both Richards who have dat ass then Nightwing could give him a piggy back ride and Rich can properly be a Dick rider.

>Joker and Carnage
>getting along
>ever

More specifically, both Supes and Cap were so integrally tied to their own universes' states, that as those universes started to get fucked by the meddling influences of the miniseries, they got fucked too.

Hal Jordan and Tony Stark would probably get along considering they share a love for fast cars, loose women, fine liquor and screwing up interpersonal relationships.

Booster and Ted versus Eric O'Grady and Taskmaster is a book I'd like to read.

>>Joker leaves Harley for his one true love Carnage

They had a falling out in the Spider-Man/Batman crossover story

they'd probably get along great too, Rich in the recent Nova reminds me a lot of Hal

Peter and Babs do a lot of nerdy things but he probably annoys her a bit with the quipping.

Dick and MJ just have tons of fun going to night clubs and doing all sorts of things and they end up making out at some point because no one can resist kissing Dick Grayson.

>implying Daken wouldn't pheromone-rape Jason

How would Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel interact?

>>Selina and Black Cat have a girl's night out.
This better end with a jello wrestling match over a giant diamond.

>implying Damian isn't holding Kate while the two idiots fight

Mar-Vell, Monica, or Carol?

>Superman felt that obviously the Marvel heroes must suck if the citizens disliked them so much

Well if they stopped fighting each other all the time...

Yes.

That's just Kasady, the symbiote and Joker would get along just fine.

Carnage is Kasady+Symbiote

She has a thing for blonde guys named Steve

He has a thing for women who are feisty and can kick ass

They both wouldn't shit at each other for killing a badguy

Diana doesn't age so if they had met in WWII she would have still been the same after he came back from the ice.

They would get along pretty good, if they don't end up together they would at least be really close friends with the occasional sexual tension.

>Civil War happens
>Team Tony gains Aquaman,Wonder Woman, Green Lantern(John Stewart) and Martian Manhunter
>Team Cap gains Superman,Batman and Flash
How quickly does Tony get BTFO'd?

I feel like Mar-vell would get along with Billy, Carol will try to honor that. Not too sure about Monica.

Snapper Carr and Rick Jones.

Holy shit, you're absolutely right.

I miss this Joker.

>more Luthor getting a piggyback ride from Doc Ock to steal more forty cakes

I hate this meme, Steve isn't special at DC he isn't a better person than Ted kord, he is captain atom. He plays a similar role but he is still a killer and a chauvinist

Yeah I tend to side with Superman on this one even Emma Frost talks about how the Avengers never /really/ went to bat for common Mutants even tho the team has been around for decades.

Stay mad

get it?

because he's blind

>Batman break enter Peter's house
>He ask him about why Goblin doing in Gotham?
>Aunt May saw Batman and invite him to the kitchen for some pie

>What is Bloodties

And they go to save Luna and help the X-Men even when SHIELD and the UN told the Avengers not to.

Also those other times they didn't help was because the Avengers had stuff happening or because Marvel Editorial kept it that way just to milk the "We are persecuted and on the verge of extinction" tired theme for the X-Men

I want an Elseworlds/Crossover where instead of landing in the Arctic, Steve washes up on Themiscrya. And that's why Wondy has the motif she does.

It's my head canon that Beck worked on the first three Clayface movies, it was a join effort of Basil's acting skills and Beck's effects that made the films so damn good

>implying Aunt May doesn't have a heart attack from Batman breaking and enterign
>Peter begins to slap the shit out of Batman because he's in Marvel territory nowso that means hero vs hero time

>implying Aunt May doesn't try to shoot or poison Batman

>implying Aunt May doesn't try to fuck Batman

>implying Darkseid isn't on the Parker family couch asking Aunt May to bring more cookies

So his icepop floats to Paradise Island and defrosts on the beach. I can dig it.

Not sure if anyone's ever had this idea before, but She-Hulk and Power Girl I feel like would be great friends who got along extremely well.

So does Carol's family adopt Kara or what? There's room for two Danvers's.

I can't see Steve abandoning the war so you can just make it like what happened with Trevor and have Diana follow him back to fight with the allies and then Steve gets frozen.

Then he gets found by the Avengers and after getting unfrozen he sees Diana on TV with the Justice League and decides to seek her out.

Cue cute and tearful reunion with Diana hugging him and raising him off his feet.

ughh too bad Marvel and DC don't do crossovers (especially after Quesada pissed off the DC people)

OK this one I can get behind.

I imagine that Spider-Man would get along pretty well with the Teen Titans, and I know he'd be best buds with Superman.

Barry hooks up with Wanda, leaving Pietro feeling inadequate and butthurt.

Their relationship ends when Wanda subtly and inadvertly brainwashes Barry into Flashpointing her children back to life.

How would Jon and Annie react to each other?

Spiderman and the flash (Peter and Barry)

Guys, clearly only one outcome comes from this.

Alfred and Aunt May start boning.

Alfred V Jarvis. Dawn of The Butlering.

Laura and Jubes working with Steph and Cass.

if fukboi required the girls can get Scott Summers or Tim Drake

What? Batman would definitely be on Team Tony

>Quesada pissed off the DC people

I'm intrigued tell me more.

I imagine Jon gets a crush on Annie goes to Superdad for advice. While Annie thinks he's a dork and complains about him to Spiderdad.

>implying Aunt May doesn't try to shoot
I've recently been reading through old spidey comics and this was just bizarre and considering where she was I really think this would also happen.

The thing and hal jordan. Both actually have huge willpower and don't know when to quit.

What they would bond over though is piloting

How the fuck do you figure that? Bruce would definitely be anti-registration.

>tfw everyone ignores my idea
Okay fine. Here's how it goes:

>start off as rivals before becoming friends after a fight or two
>the two bond and talk about their dating/sex lives while beating up bad guys and handing them over to the authorities
>Shulkie talks about the various men she's had over the years
>surprised by the revelation that PG hasn't had that much sex in comparison
>the two challenge each other to an arm wrestling match all the time

No, they would ALL like him...at first. After the initial meeting, the charm would wear off and they'd realize he's kind of an ass, but that's the thing about Stark; he's so competent and capable that they NEED him more often than not, whether they like him or not. He's a heavy hitter that can think of and develop new ways to defeat foes that even the heaviest hitters can't touch.

DC doesn't really have an Iron Man equivalent.

The Hand would be a splitter section of the League of Assassin's, The Hand would literally be The Hand of the Demon's Head. Ra's likes Matt and wants him to marry Talia, Matt and Bruce don't really get along all that well

I ship it

*yawn*

Nobody cares, Tony.l