HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SUPERLEIA IS REAL HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SUPERLEIA IS REAL HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gt8tf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There it is

imagine having to photoshop something so stupid and pointless just because you are from Sup Forums and the prequels got shit reviews

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is there no fucking webm then?

SuperLeia!!!!!!!!!

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>photoshop
>bring up the prequels for no reason
>anime gif
Pick one.

I just watched the film, it's real

it cannot be that retarded.

I refuse to believe this.

But then again... everything else, especially "snoke shooks in fear and half his body falls over" is real so who the fuck knows

Is it really as bad as it's coming off??

is their a leak of the actual movie yet? fucking moron.

poochie goes back to his home planet tier.

there have been multiple cam webms you fucking spastic retard

>its real

nigga i watched the movie, pretty much all the leaks here are spot on, she reaches out and a big deal is made out of her using the force to fly in

I'll explain how it goes: SPOILERS
First Order tracks down the Resistance fleet.
Leia, Admiral Ackbar, all the commanders are at the bridge of the main ship.
The main ship of the First Order comes up, fighters led by Kylo Ren go after the Resistance main ship and statt blasting it.
Among the destruction, Kylo Ren localizes the bridge and aims at it,
but doesn't fire.
The fighters following him fire though, blowing the bridge completely.
Everyone gets blasted out to space.
After some jumps to parallel scenes, we go back to this, Leia is floating in space, unconscious.
Suddenly she closes her fist and puts her arm up, and starts moving towards the ship.
Finn, Poe, asian girl and whatever see her coming and rush to a door.
When Leia gets there, they open it, she is rushed inside and into a hospital bed.

That's it. I was pretty dumbfounded when this happened, but most of the theater seemed ok with it.

what? what am i even looking at?

I never though I would see my olympicfu ever again, specially on Sup Forums

Eww....

They just fucking ruin the force in this film, Rey is running around moving tones of fucking rocks after zero training and shit.

Well..... yes, see my post above.
It was one of three scenes that really disturbed me, the rest feels ok-ish.

this is so stupid, it was kind of always hinted that leia used the force differently, like it made her a good tactitian and leader and able to stay a few steps ahead of the enemy.... she wasnt a fucking jedi doing superhuman shit

JUST FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP RIAN

>fighters led by Kylo Ren
this makes my dick rock hard, space battles where the hero lead a group of fighters(bonus points if they are just a random group already flying) to attack anything and come on top fucking excite me

yeah maybe

TOP KEK

part 2 please

Wait is that Nork an anti-trap? I really can't tell if it's a man with a feminine body or a masculine woman?

Is this a vision of the past or do they really fight

>That mini spin
Sheev?

girl

>that slow mo

holy

fuck

streamable.com/gt8tf

They fight, but that's Lukes' projected body, hes actually on his island. This fat fuck doesnt leave his island. Luke does fucking nothing this film.

No_ and no_.

>the absolute state of star wars right now

Hamill still looks good holding a lightsaber. Shame the rest of it looks godawful.

IM GONNA HAVE A PARTY, FOR EVERYONE IN TOWN

Why do people who haven't actually watched the movie complain the most?

Is that like a thing poorfags do to keep themselves busy?

You really wanna know?
They "fight". That is in the last act, in the mineral planet, Luke shows up and gets blasted by every single weapon, survives without a scratch. Kylo comes down to fight him, eventually slashes through him. Nothing happens. Luke vanishes.
Cut back to the island, Luke was projecting himself while meditating there. He falls down, looks at the sunset of two suns. Cut to Leia as she feels him. Real Luke vanishes.

What were the other two?
Luke's fight with Kylo has to be one, right? I saw that one and it was abysmal.

This looks terrible

Why do people who haven't eaten shit insist that it tastes awful?

eh this woman died irl. can you show a bit of respect

Cute! Shame she's probably FULL OF WORMS

Yep. Poor people have no lives and therefore cry about shit that they have no idea about. Many such cases. It's why the mainstream media is filled with fake news. Sad!

Are these leaks coming from early viewings for journalists and shit? Why doesn't Disney attach an array of lights near the edge of the screen which point toward each seat in the theater in certain patterns, so that they can review the leaked footage, sync it up to that point in the movie, and pinpoint which seat the footage was filmed from, then sue the shit out of them?

>This coke addict "actress" died IRL
FTFY

Yep. Also
Luke throwing away the lightsaber.

>no POOF sound when he disappears

i respetc her ded pusy

Marvel in space

I will remember her for iv, v and vi. not this garbage.

SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

you just KNOW

Have you ever seen people who have not tasted shit post religiously about the taste of shit? I haven't.

I've just seen it. this is the worst Star Wars movie. There is more disney than SW

The shitty quality of the picture makes it look like a UFO and really adds to the mystique.

Carrie didn’t write this shit mouse defence force