Why haven't you seen it?

Why haven't you seen it?

looks like more tacky politics and a story i really don't care about

Love McDonagh, can't wait to see this.
It wasn't released in my country though (or at least, not in english, so I am waiting on the torrent.

I don't watch the reddit McDonagh flicks
just his brothers

FOTY

it looks boring

You are correct, don't waste your time

Is War on Everyone any good?
I didn't hear anything about it.
He's good though.

I saw it a week ago, loved it but the ending left me with blue balls. I understand what the message was but don't end it like that.

not 289, but it's his worst film

I live in the UK

overrated reddit garbage

Nobody on this board watches movies for adults, mate. You want replies, make another Star Wars thread.

McDonagh is Irish; I'm surprised its not getting billing over there

>On May 3, 2016, it was reported that principal photography on Three Billboards had begun in Sylva, North Carolina
???

I will as soon as it gets here.

I'm looking forward to it but the torrent isn't out yet.
And I'm not even sure what the movie is about. I don't waste time researching a movie until the torrent is out.

I did, it was great.

yea its really good. definitely his worst, but still way more bleedingly empathic than any of his faggot edgelord brother's films. honestly i really, really liked 3 bilboards, and id even say its slightly better than war on everyone, but god, war on everyone so obviously comes from a way better director lmao.

i did and i hated it

I will. I'll watch anything with Sam Rockwell, no homo.

I did. its good. interesting.

No blu-ray rip yet.

IT SUCKS UP TO THE #BLM SNOWFLAKES

NO LIVES MATTER MORTY

ALL WITEBOIS MUST WATCH IT WHILE KNEELING

Okay, so here's the thing, I went to see this because I saw "black comedy/drama". And the premise was interesting. Mom's frustrated over daughter's death and lack of answers, so she buys three billboards to ask a question in a very bold way. That's all great.

But. The dialogue, man. Movie dialogue doesn't have to be realistic, it just has to be entertaining, for example, Hell Or High Water. This movie is just miserable. There's no subtext or guessing to characters' motivations, nothin. Every character will spew off their life story, their insecurities and their potshots with the clumsiest rhythm. The film's narrative isn't piece-mealed, it's belched. And the point of the film wasn't to solve the case, it was to figure out what the characters were thinking. The dialogue steamrolls all that into a bland, sanctimonious paste. I won't go into any detail about how the twang a lot of the characters have doesn't feel natural to Missouri, but instead further south, I'll try to let the movie just be it's own thing.

Also, like three or four or maybe FIVE times in this movie, there's that cliche of someone that turns and walks away, a moment passes, and then the other person calls after them. Pause. The first person turns around, silent and expectant. Then the second person says something that adds nothing to the conversation. That's the stuff of shitty crime and action films, it was awful every time.

And this has almost universally positive reviews. I don't usually care about the percentage, but when it's close to or over 95%, I'd think I was placin a good bet by seein it. Least I only paid five bucks. Utterly disappointed, I wouldn't recommend anyone see it.

Not playing at my local theater. I'll prob check it out when it becomes available to watch at home.

I did. It was pretty good. Had some problems with it though, especially the pacing and the dialogue at times. But overall a very complex movie that makes you consider the themes and morality of the story, worth the watch. TOo bad it will be completely forgotten about in 2 days when the eclipse of Capeshit in Space overtakes the box offices

I did and it fucking sucked.

McDonagh's craft is weak. His handling of the social commentary is amateurish, and the race relations jokes are hamfisted at best. This only appeals to faggols who enjoy seeing McDormand cuss people out.

Lady Bird was good though

Hey that's my wife you're posting.

There's no YIFY yet

Ain't she just the cutest little bucktoothed dork

I legitimately read the plot on Wikipedia, wasn't too interesting.

agree with all of this. hated the movie. not one character was likable.