HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh no no no no no nohohoho
>*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this one really CANNOT be real

yeah prequels Yoda was so well received wasn't it.

all I can see

Isn't it better that he looks the way he did at the end of ROTJ than he did in the prequels

retard

This was a weird choice
>We're gonna use the puppets, people are gonna love it
>But we're also go CGI the fuck out of the puppet so it looks blue

based the prequel yoda was shit

it was indeed

Its real.
Luke goes to burn down the ancient jedi temple (which is a tree) and all the ancient jedi books, then suddenly from the left you see the backside of Yodas head.

Luke can't bring himself to burn down the temple after all, and Yoda mocks him and acts like a demented muppet.

no way
I might see this dumpster fire of a movie just for the memes

It's the fact that it looks like hot shit compared to the ROTS one as far as CGI goes

and then proceeds to burn the tree... by summoning lightning

It is.

Disney remembers how RLMr ipped apart CGI yoda so this shit is a substitute to appease """" the fans"""

>Blurry potato cam Yoda still looks better than prequel Yoda

wew, i guess nazis were right after all, book burnings and such

and then tells Luke that Rey knows more than what she could learn from the books already.

Holy fuck this shitty movie will overtake baneposting at this rate.

change your clothes ditrty little nigga

Oh no no no OH OH OH OH
OHOHOOOHOOO
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rey is a figuratively fan fiction character if he actually said that.

>and then tells Luke that Rey knows more than what she could learn from the books already.

Hahaha is this real

Just wait until you see the scene with Luke milking a sloth and drinking green milk

It's real.
Luke feels its wrong to burn the books (he is conflicted about the jedi existing), but Yoda convinces him that there is no need for Jedi masters and that the heaviest burden of being a master is that the pupil will surpass the master and do greater things.

They did Yoda dirty looking like a cheap ass puppet

>RLM has this much power.
Billion dollar companies,bend over and spread em for a youtube show.

>and Yoda mocks him and acts like a demented muppet
That's pretty true to his OT personality

>bring back Yoda just to have him talk up Rey even more

Is there any Mary Sue trope left that Rey doesn't fit?

But it looks CGI to me

Not canon.

He is made to be more like the OT personality.
He even says, I've missed you young skywalker.

They do it for one or two people crying on Twitter all the time.

Shit meme

it looked cgi to me as well.

Luke doesn't die as much as he commits a sort of suicide in order to stall the first order from killing all the 20 people that are left of the new resistance (or rebels as they call themselves now).

Leia and Rey have a conversation about noticing that he is dead, but they say it was a happy and fulfilling death not a sad one.

Yoda makes a joke that Rey already possess everything from the tree and it's later revealed that Rey stole the books. Yoda knew all along that books weren't there.

At this point, i don'think.
She is overpowered without any significant training and is already stronger than anyone.
Every character goes out of his way for her and/or acts out of character for her.
She knows everything about the most ancient shit that only masters know about and she knows better.
She knows how to fly the millenium falcon immediately, nah she is just a walking trope.

>le resistance, fuk drumpf
>heh, huite boi replaced by edgelord cringe
>save 20 diverse poc that cant do shit