Questionable Content

What has the madman done?

He covered up the stupid plugs, that's what he did

She looks like carrot top without muscles, smaller tits, and a bigger dick.
I don't know if that's an improvement.

I am legitimately unable to tell if Faye has gotten fatter or if it's just Jacques getting confused about shapes and body parts.

>June 2017
>QC has switched to a 16:9 format to fit Faye into the panels

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

I dont normally call a comic bad, but this shit is terrible

>Faye's breasts are the size of her head

She actually looks good covering that shit up.

>she

Definitely. Also, bangs suit her.

I quit this comic a couple of months back
I just binged up to current
I actually enjoyed S.Q.U.I.D. even though her introduction was jarring
it's like he's 4/5ths of the way to a good comic but he just can't seal the deal

Oh shit, wonder if the hair change is cause of Plebcomics tweets.

Fuck that tranny

Faye was in the right

"Hey do you want to do this?"
"Sure."
"Alright, I'll go get started."
"I can't believe you didn't ask me first."
Pottery

Claire is a cute.

There's a difference between gathering information so that both partners can choose an action, and unilaterally committing to something without prior discussion.

It's a pretty common type, really. The big fat girl who's top-heavy, which results in her having gigantic breasts but also a sloppy, poochy belly. Faye has fat arms, too, another trait of the type.

She still has red hair, glasses and is a dork user.

And Claire's not a ripoff anyway, it's everyone else copying Jeph.

They aren't copying him directly, it's just that redheads have been the standard identifier for "off-beat"/"non-mainstream" girls for a while and Trans characters have latched onto that visual cliche.

Wait that girl from DoA is actually trans

Nice b8 m8

Didn't you notice when she grew a foot taller than everyone even though she took off her skates?

What was the new commitment? They already wanted to rent the place but their credit rating was lacking, and nothing has even been signed yet. This is the basic Hacques formula where two parties can say sorry over some random bullshit and then everything is just fucking fine again.

>tfw the Hacques Formula has made him a millionaire

All hipsters must fucking die. How many chickens do I have to sacrifice to summon an earthquake underneath Portland?

haven't been paying attention for the past few months, is clinton still hot and did he smack that autist in the pussy yet

>destroying a place that was made safe for humans by the valliant work of the Hammerskins

This is why the USA will be re-integrated into the Spanish Empire.

>Implying Moloch would destroy one of his greatest centers of Power

I didn't see any threads when Dora's (I think that's her name?) girlfriend showed up again and was fat all of a sudden, but I want to see what the reaction to that was like.

How is he getting WORSE at drawing?

No one gives a shit.

Jeph doesn't know how to draw, so characters are generally expected to look like garbage after not appearing for a long time.

No, at no point has the comic ever said that Carla was trans.

Oh wow, I stopped reading when he fucked the tranny. Is he still fucking the tranny?

Yeah he's got just enough talent to keep you hooked if you start reading, but not nearly enough to give you anything but regret for your continued reading.

Yes, he is in a committed relationship built around tranny fucking.

Sorry you got NTR'd user, but yes.

Yes!
His fat roomie is currently working on fucking a walking tank/refrigerator, it's pretty great.

I didn't realize it was her until the strip where she climbs on the robot and only then because they refer to her by name.

brown hair got hat and a super shitty haircut, and ginger dick is back to being cute again.
Guess I'll check again in 2 years.

Skill is one thing, but completely forgetting what a character looks like and being too lazy to even go into your own archive is just deplorable.

QC is just a shitty Harem Comic, so the fans don't care. If the fans don't care enough to demand quality, why would the Author feel pressured to put any in?

Further more, it's pretty obvious that Jeph hates QC, user, and probably drawing/writing in general.

He was probably hoping that his shitty band would become super popular, and he could stop QC entirely.

Do not read Questionable Content.

This strategy doesn't work.

It's like telling people not to read Harem shit. People will read anything as long as it has cute girls to fawn over.

The problem with QC, though, is that there are exactly ZERO cute girls in the entire comic.

It's so terrible looking, but they still read it in hopes that moderately less terrible fan art is made.

Stuff like is still pretty bad, honestly

That's just his shit writing. An arc or two, as well as some other strips, don't make sense if she's not.

Too late
I've been reading this shit for 10 years

Stop.