Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
youtube.com/watch?v=cz9j4qf-g7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

making the movie about saving private ryan and not just the fucking bridge.

I loved this movie

Kikeberg forced all the German actors to get fully shaved to look like skinheads.

The Nazis were portrayed inaccurately as the bad guys, when in reality they were the good guys

The bad guys won

killed off too many of the squad at the end without really completing their arcs

also the translator guy's progression was just stupid

The towns they were in never existed in real life.

Threadly reminder that SPR dehumanizes the German people and makes the Americans into caricatures:
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
youtube.com/watch?v=cz9j4qf-g7U

ah bloo bloo bloo

Hanks fired a pistol at a tank and it blew up, quit watching right there.

The movie doesn't promote war crimes... if you believe this you're dense. It's to show that the Americans weren't always the good guys in WW2, depending on how you look at it. A lot of the time US soldiers would kill surrendering snipers before they could finish the sentence "I surrender" so it was allowed.

The plane blew it up you retard. Can't tell if this is bait.

good propaganda

the heartbreaking part about is the band of characters that helped one guy survive, except he wasn't all that likable and the goofy tactic doesn't really seem worth dying for, just for a mom arc and cemetery scene pandering, there is so few examples of the american exceptionism that aided the war effort, made a real d-day landing and then we get to fuck off around some stuff behind the beach, drastic misconception of how the germans managed to surprise at every corner

tldr story

Threadly reminder you're alt-right pussy.

it's all guys fighting

Its not Band of Brothers

as it should be

To be fair, soldiers shooting unarmed POWs was very common then, all sides did t.

>Find a flaw
Nathan Fillion.

It's called a "Critical"

The degenerate story he tells about the bar. Not trad enough.

it was an entitlements puff piece at most, maybe a government puff peace in general, we're all family and we'll sacrifice other families to not make your family so shit now, thanks uncle sam

I'm actually surprised Spielberg had the jew get slowly killed by a German

but americans barely dive bombed and barely saw any actual tiger tanks in the war

*blocks your best picture award*

pleb detected

thats funny how you don't realize the subversive nature of the message intended

>Bad pacing during the 2nd act
>overly-melodramatic
>'ensemble' cast that works about as well together as an elementary school band.

that message is already pushed in US schools though so it's not like Spielberg is trying to convince us of something
he knows most Americans hate nazis
you're over-analyzing user

Tom Hanks.

the jew being killed slowly and horribly and the cowardly american soldier not helping him is hamfisted "symbolism" of america not helping take in jewish refugees during the holocaust.

>attacking the radar station when they on this special mission
>ugly fake "tiger I"
>vin diesel dying in the beginning

whatever you say user

That sniper dude dies

Vin Diesel dies

fought on wrong side

The baby's first edgy comment.

uuhmmm sweetie.... it didn't star a black character

>find a flaw
Way too many named actors in supporting roles. Immersion ruined.

Honestly pretty good. only flaw is the last battle scene. The germans went from being equal bad asses, to just getting hunted down by a bunch of rag tag american GI JOE THE ALL AMERICAN HERO THE MORE YOU KNOW.

That was the only true flaw.

Heh, believe you me, i've mad many edgy comments

Outside of Damon, who? Vin Diesel was a nobody in 1998=

Ted Danson.

>nobody in 1998
t.underage

but user that's what happens in war
people's arcs end without completion