Rebels = Antifa

>Several groups were considered terrorist groups by various governments. The Empire widely branded the Rebellion as terrorists, mostly for propaganda reasons.

>Meanwhile, the Empire embraced the Tarkin Doctrine--the use of fear of overwhelming force to create a climate of fear and obedience-- making it an equal practitioner of state terrorism, as epitomised by the Death Star and its deployment against various unarmed civilian and even pacifist worlds such as Alderaan.

>terrorist government

Holy fuck liberals are stupid. By every definition, Governments cannot be terrorists.

All violence for a political means is terrorism

doing it for the state doesn't put you on some kind of moral high ground

>all wars in the history of mankind are terrorism

Then the word has no meaning beyond "warfare".

>what are war crimes

It's for propagandist purposes. The enemies of the state are terrorists. The state is always in the right, even if dropping bombs on innocent children

>every soldier is a murderer

Spotted the 20 year old.

No I'm sure they like to plant flowers and do finger paintings and build sand castles

only if it's against non military targets you dunderpate

Wrong.

Rebels=Libertarian freedom fighters who want more autonomy for citizens and planets
Empire=Totilatarian statist collectevist hellhole run by sociopathic bureaucrats and a literal satan worshipping george soros lookalike
Why is there an issue here?

Donald, get off the internet and do your job.

>Rebels = Antifa

>Empire = Government

The jew needs to be held liable for disseminating terrorist propaganda.

I've got twelve cokes to drink, twerp.

>Rebels blow up Empire bases
>Empire blows up entire planets
>"REBELS ARE BAD YOU GUYS"

Why are you so fucking stupid?

>the entire galaxy is lawless and without order
>the previous senate was completely worthless and always in deadlock
>empire tries to change that and can't do so by asking nicely.

Also

>hides under white flag of peace
>funds and supports terrorist activities
>not deserving of being BTFO for endangering the lives of everyone else who would claim pacifism or fly the white flag.

(((Alderaan)))

Get a job.

The rebels don't go around doing 9/11. They just kill the Empire goons

I think you call that an insurgency. Luke didn't like go into a public city bomb a subway or something

Statist bootlicking freedomhater detected. I bet you let stormtroopers creampie your wife.

>The rebels don't go around doing 9/11.
>everyone on the death stars were conscripts
>yes even the engineers
>yes even the janitors
>yes everyone, it's like star trek but everyone is an imperial
>they didn't get anyone killed on cloud city
>ben kenobi didn't murder ponda baba

Did the christmas break just start? We're being raided by retards.

>still locks door at night

they should have done like Finn and be like "dude no fuck this"

I don't know how the law is where you are, but in my country if you're assisting a known killer, you're considered in the eyes of the law to be just as bad as they are. Guilty by association. Even if you're just the guy who mops the bathroom floor in the Death Star, you're still helping some bad hombres, and that's bound to come back to bite you in the ass

Finn didn't have a family to support.
Most of the crew were just ordinary government employees doing their jobs.

That explains why eurpope has always needed america to fight their battles for them.