Ah.. wha...beast boy...taxes...erh....1040 refund....robin...ahh........TTG....GASP!

Ah.. wha...beast boy...taxes...erh....1040 refund....robin...ahh........TTG....GASP!

really made me think

FUCK TAXES

>taxes

Is raven even a legal citizen in the US.
Where was she born, is she naturalized or is she an illegal alien bringing crime, drugs, murder & rapist, ect.

>tfw still haven't done my taxes

Thank fuck they're really simple. I guess I should be working on them right now.

She has a green card.

Beast boy doesn't count as citizenship

She was born to a citizen outside of the country, but there was a delay with filing the appropriate paperwork.
Dick had it handled when she became a member of the Titans.

The fuck y'all want?!

But they're married, everyone can see it.

Actually Raven only has eyes for Dick which is too bad because he's only got eyes for one of any number of women who aren't Raven, notably Starfire, Barbara (FUCK BABS), the Defacer (in the current Nightwing ongoing which is really good), and a few others that I'm currently forgetting about because I don't spend all my time memorizing Dick's numerous love interests.

Mmm... Luh... Let's hit... Hit Those..... Unh... Showerssss......

Stop being so hot.

Why is she sleeping in her uniform?

It has to be sweltering...

>ywn sleep next to Raven and spoon her.

Welp, time to get the noose out again.

Ya gotta do the Booty Scooty

Does she own any other clothes? Do we ever see her in anything else?

Texas is dumb

If I had that sweet ass uniform I'd probably sleep in it too.

It's a Tamaranean custom to get all sweaty and stinky in bed.

>Tamaranean
We're reaching stupid levels that shouldn't even be possible here.

You need to either nut up and cede from the union or just give up on it forever. Waffling on it every other year makes you seem childish and immature.

???

>ywn get to cuddle and snuggle with Raven in her bed.
Why must you remind me of these things?

Is she dreaming about a fat refund?

Raven don't seem to have normal clothing, in the new film, she is seen wearing her custume all the time even while partying and having fun.
She did wear normal clothing in the last film, but they appears to be made by magic

And by that you mean beast boy's v card.

SAY THAT AGAIN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I DARE YOU

Raven & Robin is much cutter pair than Raven and Bestboy, I like how they did in these film, hope they don't change back to Beastboy&Raven pair. Its refreshing to see something new.

Yeah, Raven/Damian isn't total assblasting cancer which is refreshing. I hope she friend/sisterzones him because that's the recurring meme in his books.

Wait,Damian actually did had a thing for big sister type in the comic and get sister zone by them alot ?
I was just joking that Damian may had a thing for big sister type a week earlier because it seems that Raven is at least 2 or 3 years older than him

It's happened like two or three times already.

Lobo...Lobo....Bring back Sheriff Lobo...

How do you think they will do the sisters zone/friend zone part if they do it in the next film ? How wil the plot and scene will play out ? What will they say

Oh shit, you're actually serious?
Starfire is the Tamaranean, idiot.

Stop making shitty actors, Los Angeles has enough already

Whoops, thought it was Starfire from the thumbnail, didn't bother opening the OP.

are you an idiot
that hair is CLEARLY purple

>She was born to a citizen outside of the country
To explain for those not familiar with how things work in the US, this means that Raven is a natural-born citizen (not naturalized), eligible for the presidency and everything. She probably wouldn't have to file a tax return though.

I thought it was the lighting

Also I have a small screen and I'm tired

>She probably wouldn't have to file a tax return though.
wait so if I make sure my kids are born on foreign soil they never have to pay taxes? fuck yes, dad of the year award here I come.

I just don't think she has any income

>never have to pay taxes
>>She probably wouldn't have to file a tax return
If you live, work, or buy things in the US, you pay taxes (sales, gas, payroll, etc.) If you earn under a certain amount of taxable income, you don't have to file income taxes. Raven is probably here. But if she does have regular taxable income sufficient to require filing taxes, she would probably have a regular deduction like most working people, where tax is deducted throughout the year based on an estimate of what they'll owe for their income over the year. What most people do in April is file their RETURNS, in which they figure out exactly what they owed for the previous year and get a refund of excess that was deducted. If, like most people, Raven would get a refund, she would not have to file a tax return, though she wouldn't get the refund if she didn't.

As an aside, having high deductions and a refund amounts to giving the government an interest-free loan. Zero deductions and an interest-bearing account would give you the interest, but it would require having sufficient funds available at tax time to pay everything at once.

I guess you could say she "lives like a monk".

Delet this.