Is he the main character now?

Is he the main character now?

Bump.

No

He's the captain now.

Look at him

God why does he look like he's about to vomit in every scene he's in.

This movie has the same problem TPM had. Who is the main character? Is it Rey? Kylo? Luke? You can make a case for all three

He knows how shit it is but is stuck until the trilogy is done

Is Snape in star wars now?

He's a more interesting villain than we've had before.

Yeah.

Wow you nailed that. He really does.

Good grief he looks just like Marilyn Manson. That's not an observation, it's an insult. Manson is ugly as fuck. I refuse to believe that Han and Leia could have a kid that ugly.

marilyn manson is crazy charismatic

Phantom Menace has a very simple A/B plot structure, retard. It actually starts as a single plot but splits at Tatooine, where the focus goes from trade dispute to the Force and Sith. When we reach Coruscant, we have two distinct plots linked by Anakin and Padme's dual-roles:
>A plot: Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon and their Jedi mission, main character of this plot is Anakin the minute he meets Qui-Gon
>B plot: Republic politics and the Trade Federation, main character being Palpatine via Queen Amidala
>since Padme is in disguise she's part of the "battle" A plot and the political B plot
>since Anakin isn't a Jedi in this movie, he's used to link the core plot with the subplot of the Jedi/Sith

>I refuse to believe that Han and Leia could have a kid that ugly.

He takes after Han.

Why do I have to look like this Adam driver faggot

It's called an ensemble cast, brainlet. The film's problems come from other things. Stop taking Plinkett so seriously.

fear not, my friend.

Idk man, look at Bruce Willis's and Demi Moore's kid.

wtf

its kylo, the skywalker heir, CLEARLY. have you even seen these movies? of course you havent. he is the first major character shown in both films and the focus of the plot. rey may be the focus of the trailers and the adventure aspect of the movie but kylo is the true hero, or will be at the end. he may be an unlikeable piece of shit but so was anakin and this mirrors his journey.

he knows how much Disney has raped the franchise to death. Its a disgrace now. its not even star wars. Its a reboot with fan service to bring idiotic masses to pay for the political agenda.

leaving the thread btw, i dont need your dcucks and marvelfags tier OH NO NO NO look at this dude responses. you know i am right.

Will this faggot man up and bang Rey? She was giving him the 'fuck me' eyes everytime she was around him

he's not going to bang his sister.

Supreme Leader.

Fuck off, dumbass. Rey is the daughter of drunkards.

Images of naked Lena Dunham are burned into his mind. Some things just can't be unseen.

Sometimes you just get the bad bits of both. Hopefully she doesnt start blading

Your skull shape is normal, you look fine in contrast to Driver who looks like he was dropped into an death star shaft as baby.

More than that, he's the last Skywalker. But as the "last jedi" was not the last jedi, he won't be the last Skywalker. He'll have children.

wtf

Ep 1 is the only Kino prequel

Has a nice strong chin and jaw from Bruce. Too bad that doesn't go well with women.

May have an even stronger jaw than Bruce.

>no matter how hard they tried, Disney still had to default to a white male as their main character
lol

Wasn't he always the main character?

Hi georges

>the only interesting new character is the main character
I hope so, but I'm not gonna see this movie or any future star wahs mobies so what do I care

>Episode IX
>Kylo is leading the First Order in exterminating the last of the Resistance
>Force Ghost Luke is constantly screwing with him
>It's a full-on comedy

Would we be mad, Sup Forums, or in ecstasy?

Where have I seen her ?...

Rey and Kylo are the main characters of the Trilogy.

If you can't see that your a dense motherfucker

Does Luke's astral projection literally teleport behind him? If not, then why should I watch this?

Do they seriously expect Ren to be a good final boss for Rey in Ep 9?

He's got the charisma of a black hole, as far as Sith Lords go fucking Dooku is more menacing than him

Look what we have here.

uh oh
>inb4 the adam driver faggots come out of nowhere

Luke is always the third wheel to Solo men. Even when he is the only other human on a deserted island. Poor dude never gets a break.

She's grabbing his ass while they're fighting. Holy fuck this is hot.

So is he new sith lord, then who is his darth.
Yfw based rey and ben rule the Galaxy

Of course he is the MAIN character. He has Skywalker's blood in his vein, and SW Saga is about Skywalker family
Basically he is the reversed Anakin.
Kylo = Anakin
Rey = Padme
Poe = Obiwan
Finn = Jar Jar