Newsarama basically spoils July DC solicitations

Who's pumped for a Superdad road trip!

And Jon on the Teen Titans![/spoilers]

newsarama.com/33992-the-almost-complete-dc-comics-july-2017-solicitations.html

Those solicits came out a while ago.

Damian needs to be eliminated.

>Sex before marriage?!? Not on Speedy's Watch!

nice to see Rocafort back on DC even if it is just a cover.

Timfag pls .

Tim is gay lol.

I don't care about Tim, in fact I'm glad he died.
We had a perfect opportunity for Duke to be the first black sidekick of Bruce but no, they had to respawn Damian, another literally white Bruce clone.

blackfrag pls.

Snyder pls.

>first black sidekick
Tumblr.

SUPER SONS #6
Written by PETER J. TOMASI
Art and cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
Variant cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
*Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.
“TEEN TITANS TANGO” part one! Robin has a new member in mind for the Teen Titans, and—spoiler alert—it’s Superboy! But something sinister is at work, and Damian’s real motives for introducing Jon to the team are revealed to devastating consequences!

>Damian invited Jon
>Damian wants Jon
>Damian needs Jon

To be honest Duke is too meh to do anything really relevant, at least Demian has his own distinctive personality.

Gaaaayyy

That's how I like it.

Can Sup Forums hurry up and take over this board already. I can't take the tumblr anymore.

>being a Dukefag

Lol

It's not gay, it's a tsundere bromance.

I'm still annoyed about Superman fusing with his pre-self who was like a big fucking dick.

>Damian
>white

Superbro was not a dick

Nah, I'm aware of that, I just mean Superdad, he was unreasonably awful and jerkish to current Lex who's done nothing bad lately. So I don't like Superdad fusing with Superbro.

Jon is too good to be on the shitty new Teen Titans.

Yeah but that was to contrast with the Lex that he had known, who WAS an unthinkable evil. Could have cured the worlds problems but chose to try and kill Clark instead.

>Superdad was willing to fuck off forever, leaving everything he loved behind for the sake of universal peace

Based.

the last thing he saw his lex do was give up universal peace to try to kill him

Tim plz your teen titans sucked.

He right Teen Titans is cursed franchise. RIP kon and cassie.

Not sure if you missed June's solicits, but he's a guest artist for June's TItans issue and did a RHATO issue in March.

>Rocafort Titans
I'm already cumming

>RIP kon and cassie.
90 cancer.

i guarantee that the lex from pre-flashpoint is oz

You only need two robins, Dick and Jason. Doick because he's the first, and Jason because he's the one that died, the others are superfluous.

ok West I've put up with all your shenanigans but this is too far