Is she still a mary sue?

Is she still a mary sue?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8x9t9
vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p0wr3yXcdk1w185ks_480.mp4
streamable.com/z4be7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They doubled down and now she's the Mary Sue to end all Mary Sues.

Yoda's literally burns down a library because "Rey already knows all this shit"

Yes. Even more of Mary Sue than before actually.

mary jew

Yoda's ghost*

she's pushing midichlorians levels past the millions

>Yoda's literally burns down a library because "Rey already knows all this shit"

really?

Rey took the books in the Falcon with her, you see them later in the movie

>unironically advocating book burning

muh strong womyn

What is Reys character? What was her arc in this movie?

>le mary sue

kys

Huh?

streamable.com/8x9t9

Empowered Vagina

not really, but close enough. It wasn't a statement about rey as much as a statement about the scrolls not being as important as luke is making them out to be. But you know how the angry bootyblasted man children of Sup Forums take shit

Is she still a cute?

jesus, yoda sounds awful

>ancient jedi scrolls that are priceless and essential to recording and preserving the knowledge of countless jedi who dedicated their lives to understand that information
>"Need them, a Mary Sue does not"
Yeah, yoda, FUCK future generations of jedi who might want to study the past jedi or learn ancient techniques and that (meaningless) tree because.... Rey.. inherited ancient knowledge...? or something? Did mickey mouse and Daisy Ridly just say "Fuck it, they think Rey is a Mary Sue? We'll REALLY give them one"?

what part of THE FORCE IS FEMALE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND jesus you cis shirt lord is it so hard to grasp that a WOMAN can be the BEST EVER?

She's more of a Mary Sue than the original Mary Sue

>works written by past generations are worthless goyim you already know don't read them

I'm not a person who is easily swayed by "nostalgia", but god damn that gets me so hard up until Yoda says the name Rey. Yoda should never say the word Rey. God I hate you Disney. Fuck you for literally shitting on my childhood.

>No background
>No fears, hopes, or desires explained
>Powerful as fuck, without training and even more with barely any training
>Seems to know everything and what to do in situations she's never been in
>What's her motivation again?

she's the fucking most powerful person in the fucking galaxy and hasn't done one bit of training it's ridiculous

>yfw her sister worked in my unis SU years ago
>Yfw you met daisy a few times through her long before her involvement in star wars
>Yfw I almost got to fuck her but decided not to because I had a girlfriend at the time
Why did I make that mistake anons?

>streamable.com/8x9t9

Why does Yoda in 2017 look worse than in the 80s?

She took the books.

It was less obvious when I watched it, but when you think about it for just a moment, she still clearly is. It's a baffling character.

Having said that, I did like her more than in TFA. At the very least she wasn't annoying like in TFA. Her acting was better, and she was more likeable.

>burns trees and ancient jedi books
>real page turners weren't they
>laughs like a madman
>pssh rey doesn't need them kid
>*wacks you with stick*
this is the worst thing I have ever seen

>Hey Luke remember when I had you meditate for days on end before you even got to light your lightsaber?
>Yeah well Rey doesn't need shit okay she's the best just let her swing that saber around and do some breathing exercises for like a few hours then have Force Facetime with kylo OKAY she's good

YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN HER A GOOD OL' TASTE A DICK SO SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BECOME A FEMINIST HOLLYWOOD LIBERAL BEING USED AS A PAWN IN (((THEIR))) GAMES. RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE.

>777
>star wars was released in 1977
the extra 7 in for 2017 when star wars died

>please feel offended that my fictional works got burnt in a movie
Boo hoo.

Oh fuck this shit. I hope this bombs so hard that there is no 3rd movie.

God damn you Disney.

>works made by primitive civilizations that didn't actually know what they're talking about are worth keeping for the purpose of education

>things that never happened

>force ghosts can interact with the material world now

He should have said something like "the child" or "your young apprentice" or some shit. Use a pronoun, god damn. Her name just sounded like diarrhea coming out of Yoda's mouth.

He sounds like...he always fucking sounds

>people are actually upset that a movie about aliens, lasers, spaceships, and space magic all of a sudden has more space magic

Yes. Yes they are. Is this supposed to be sarcastic?

>space wizards who have telekinesis and telepathy and are powerful enough to stand up to entire empires
>THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT, LOL

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p0wr3yXcdk1w185ks_480.mp4

She a qt.

Also can someone fix this fucking video ?

there is no going back now, the prequels were bad but this ruins the original trilogy all the development was thrown away for cheap plot points and quick emotional payoffs.

Did force ghost Yoda just use force lightning a dark side power?

You are one stupid fuck. Just use VLC and 180 it.

it's worse when he calls Luke, "Skywalker". I don't think he ever addressed him by his last name

More embarrassing to watch than The Office. Weird Al was right 30 years ago.

TLJ makes her an even larger one, since she's the offspring of two literal whos, and even Yoda confirms she doesn't need training because she's just that fucking good.

Jesus, Yoda went full senile.

>I'm a total fucking brainlet

Why didn't Force Ghost Yoda help the rebels escape if he can fucking conjure lightning from nothing?

wtf. why is he burning books? is he a nazi or something?

No you dork. She stole the books before Luke could burn them and Yoda probably knew.

why didn't ghost yoda stop the emperor lightning from hitting luke ?

fuck

>this tired argument

Then why the fuck did he need to burn anything? He was just burning Luke's home if that was the case.

just wow. Cinema is a joke now. Just a business.

this

Yoda went senile after he lost to Sidious. When Luke shows up, he just keeps him there for company and then just sends him to die because ghost Obi Wan told him to. Now he's just taking a short break from Jedi Valhalla to fuck with Luke one last time. The Jedi fell because they put the dumbest little alien on the council to meet the diversity quota.

No. You don't understand. Watch the damn movie. He was helping Luke out, but at the same time he tricked him.

just got back from seeing it in the UK. That was dreadful. I preferred the prequels.

He's always been a dick. That's in character for the little green bastard.

>I preferred the prequels.

kys

Better get used to it nigger because you're gonna be heading it alot.

They might have been boring CGI fests but they still followed the rules of the universe. They didn't just make shit up on the fly.

Is it "competent filmmaking" wrapped in Star Wars clothing, such that it will appease millions of plebs, or is it even worse than that?

Looks worse than that from the webms here.

This is embarassingly bad. I thought it was a YT skit at first. WTF?

streamable.com/z4be7
kylo kills snoke

While Leftists destroy the Classical Art from Past. The Feminists create degenerate (((art))) with blood from (((muh))) vagina.

>streamable.com/z4be7

Was Snoke retarded? He could read Kylo's mind, but he couldn't see that his enemy is Snoke?

he wasn't female so yes

Well, this pretty much seals the deal. This movie is garbage incarnate. Avengers, please save the decade.

>implying TLJ is making shit up on the fly

>lol luke Rey knows everything now I burn ur books
>A-a-actualy Rey has his books, so there! Now she can be the Jedi teacher AND the Last Jedi.

Fuck this gay ass movie and fuck anyone who defends this shit.

uhhh... it's a little thing called dramatic irony, okay? Maybe you don't understand, it's a pretty deep concept

From his Perspective he couldn't possibly want to betray him because he turned to him and stood by his side. But it's pretty fucking stupid he wasn't able to see the image of his enemy as while reading his mind or tell what lightsaber he would activate.

>They didn't just make shit up on the fly.
Shameless revisionism gets my blood boiling, regardless of the subject matter.

>Force ghosts can interact with the physical world now
>Leia has force powers
>Rey is so powerful that she doesn't need training t.yoda

kylo can't land a hit on a fucking PROJECTION or a LITERAL WHO girl who has never used a lightsaber you think he can take on snoke 1 on 1 and win? no, he has to use cheap tricks

yeah man

midochlorians is totally as bad as superleia

You mean 2015?

I'm certain there ar eat least 15-17 pretty girls under all that fat. fucking fat leafs.

Shills on suicide watch. This movie is even worse than the Phantom Menace.

dude it's hard to write....that film was utter trash.

I could post Jar Jar's stupid face and make you grind your teeth in anger, but I wanted to focus on your "didn't make shit up on the fly" comment.

it was written to make money and it fucking will. Porg toys will sell like mad because every kid will want to cuddle one. So its a success for Disney because they're going to get their money.

>Justice League, with the most popular super hero probably of all time, bombs
>TLJ, most popular cinematic franchise, is garbage
this could shape up to be a good year for movies

Jar Jar is written better than Snoke.

I feel like something in me just died. I'd never known what it was like to have someone forcibly remove me from something I enjoy, and say "this is ours now, please fuck off if you don't like it." The whole fucking thing reads like a bad fanfiction sequel of TFA. Man, I legit fucking hate Disney, from their building of monopolies to their dogshit superhero movies. I can't believe I was ever excited we were going to see the continuation of Star Wars on the big screen. I'm being overdramatic obviously, but man that shit don't fucking feel good.

it's sad but true. Jar jar has a story. He has motivations. He has a home world and serves a purpose to the story.
Snoke is literally 'the thing behind the thing' with some superficial wounds that let you make up your own back story.

Is that what a man is in 2017? Literally triggered by a space fantasy movie? Sup Forums has more cucks on it than reddit does.

the only man triggered here is you

>my life will never be the same because of a children's movie
STRAIGHT OUTTA TUMBLR

Who said that?

>anyone shitting on this movie
>tumblr

please

wrong. Luke exclaims "the sacred jedi texts!" when they start burning and yoda mocks him for it

Even said
>I'm overreacting obviously
But please continue your cuckposting, it's hilarious and I totally respect you on this anonymous image board for fucking anime, that's discussing Star Wars.