ITT: Actors you had no idea were British

ITT: Actors you had no idea were British.

michelle williams is american.

i got memed again didn't i

Carey Mulligan isn't American

why did you post michelle williams again

ignoring your terrible joke and attempting to make a decent thread

born in london

She fucks the dude from Mumford & Sons

naomi watts

sam worthington

all 3 were born in Kent

australian

nope, born in shoreham

google says they were brooklyn born

Are you retarded?

born out of wedlock to a deaf chambermaid in Tenby, Pembrokeshire

He was a Big Guy

>google says they were brooklyn born

Brooklyn near Kent, don't you ever read anything through to end?

4U

also dubs get

Worthington was born to English parents in Godalming, Surrey, in South East England, and moved to Perth, Western Australia when he was two months old.

Go away

Are you serious? He can barely hold the American accent without slipping into chav speak.

I thought mr. bean was just some american pretending to be a retarded brit.

Most important guy in Star Wars lore.

REAL

Those sneaky Brits can pull off a good American accent.

All of them are itt apart from the stooges and michelle williams

Her Dad is from Upton Snodsbury, and her Mum is from Pucklechurch in lovely South Gloucestershire. She was born in Nether Wallop and lived there until she was 3. Her parents emigrated to Mushaboom, Nova Scotia and later to Billerica, Massachusetts, USA.

>The British regulars are coming! -American Colonials.
>They are already here -British infiltrators posing as actors,politicians,military officers,finance chiefs and media executives.
We are the ANGLO. Lower your walls and surrender your borders. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply

We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

I am Saxonus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

Every last American Colonial will pay homage and tribute to the Crown.

Every last Colonial will lay down their arms, their borders and their cities to their new masters. This is the end of American independence.
You will all become one with the ANGLO. Resistance is futile.