You must assemble a team to stop this unholy abomination, who do you select...

You must assemble a team to stop this unholy abomination, who do you select? Excluding abstract class beings like Galactus, Celestials, Mr. Mxyz and etc.

all we need is Wally, boost him with Supes Jay and Barry's speed and there you go

Heroman and maybe some normal people on the side to cheer him on

>Flash
>Mr. Freeze
>Saitama

Freeze gives Flash his freeze-ray, Flash catches up to Speedforce Hulk and slows down with the gun, Saitama punches him in the dick and he explodes into green mist.

I knew some-fucking-one was going to say OPM.

Honestly who the fuck else could kill a Hulk?

Well, considering he has the power to split apart amalgamations of marvel and DC heroes... Him.

I knew sOme_fUcKinG-oNe would be triggered by it

General Thunderbolt Zoom, duh.

How do you know my gamertag?

Zoom and Ross already can't beat Flash and Hulk, why would their amalgamations be different?

Psssh, what the fuck are talking about?
It's post 00'; we haven't needed anything like "reasons" or "consistency" to explain why characters can do things or act the way they act for almost 20 years now.
If I want to say Krypto the Super-Dog beats him by flying ahead of him and taking a hypersonic dump in mid-flight that kills him when it impacts, not only can I DO that I will GET AWAY with it and still get to work on whatever comic I am working on at the time and no editor will even give enough of a shit to stop me from writing something so dumb because it doesn't press any hot-button social topics!
Shit, I bet I could decompress the shit out of that storyline too so it takes six months so I have to do less work. Just half a year's worth of comics about waiting for a dog to take a hypersonic shit in mid-flight.

It's like you don't understand how comics work anymore or something.

Are you telling me you don't want to see Thunderbolt Zoom and his team of Hulkflashbusters traveling through time to stop Hulkflash? What next, are you going shit on the U-Rogues?

Ghost Rider and Spawn

Popeye.

Condiment King will RELISH his victory as speed force Hulk cuts the MUSTARD trying to KETCHUP to him.

...I'll be quiet.

Lots of heroes from Marlel and DC

Just Rogue and Quicksilver will be enough

>>Mr. Freeze
Cold beats Freeze every time

Can we give him a lantern ring?

superman: fly him into the sun(if hulk/flash doesn't steal his speed)

Any high level psychic(xavier, jean, ect) just lobotomize him.

flash couldn't catch up if the hulk gets faster with more anger and angrier faster.

Rogue, Thanos, whoever else they need.

Since this is apparently cross universe, I would bring:
Superman
Doctor Fate
Blue Beetle
Taskmaster
Doc Strange
Legacy

Supes and Blue would be the powerhouses the heavy hitters if you will. The Docs would be there for containment and defensive/support capability. Tasky is there as strategist. Legacy is there for offensive support and to attempt to trap Hulk-Flash in the negative zone.

Hulk flash would still win though. Probably.

Ronan?

Longshot.
Alone.

He makes Fulk trip and fall down because he's lucky.

There, dealt with.

>Can we give him a lantern ring?

Lantern rings are dumb underpowered now, every mook in the galaxy is running around with anti-lantern weapons, and armour that can suck out the charge from the rings, on top of the rings having charges that never last as long as a single issue anymore.

Heatwave beats Firefly too.

Adding The Hulk's powers doesn't make The Flash that much more threatening. Anyone The Hulk is a threat to The Flash can probably already beat.

Squirrel Girl or Saitama.

>johnsfags

Got your team right here, familia.

Popeye and Poison Ivy

Wander could potentially befriend him and neuter the threat altogether.

>it was the mustache Barry

>Control his speed while going FTL
>Shrink him to the size of an amoeba
>Remain intangible IF he manages to catch her off guard
>Insta-revive from speedblitz as last failsafe

gg2ez

Literally frieza saga Goku, and before the "le b8" tards reply, do your fucking research.

Aspen Matthews easy...

She freezes all the water in his body leaves him a solid mass of kicked ass.

LMAO See
Goku has all the water frozen in his body he is kill or unlike Hulk he can't heal she flash boils all of the water in his body rekt...

Toonforce characters like bugs bunny or the mask.

The Flash could take him out solo. I doubt he'll have much connection to the speedforce so Barry or Wally could dump his ass at the end of time while he swings at them in slow motion.

Possesses him and makes him kill himself. Done.

>Team

I only need one extraordinary individual: a man as tough as a frog and gifted with the jumping abilities of a brick.

With an even unholier abomination.

>Guardians of the Galaxy with Bendis
>Batman using prep time

... Ok that was good.

Batman with prep time.

Not only would larryboy win but he teach hulkflash an important life lesson about god

>do your fucking research
>actually believes Goku would win

I was gonna suggest Gravity or Graviton for the same reason.

>Superman (The Muscle)
>Wonder Woman (The Chick)
>Batman (The Brains)
>Flash (The Funnyman)
>Captain America (The Leader)
>Iron Man (The Looks)
>Spider-Man (The Loser)
>Deadpool (The Wildcard)

With this much plot-armor there's no fucking way in Hell this team won't win. It can't possibly lose.

Spider-Man and Deadpool have to be angry for it to work.

>hulk fast

>Popeye
>Bugs Bunny

That much toonforce would easily be able to defeat him.

Rick and Morty.

Morty might die. It's okay.