So if Superdad and Superbro are the exact same person wouldn't that mean there was always a part of Superman that...

So if Superdad and Superbro are the exact same person wouldn't that mean there was always a part of Superman that wanted to bang Wonder Woman since 1/2 of him did.

I'm sure there a part of every dude on DC every Earth wants to fuck Wonder Woman. That shouldn't really be strange.

How hard is it to put the fucking red underwear on the other Superman so it doesn't look like the exact same dude. Come the fuck on DC.

He's never NOT admitted this. He even tried to date WW pre-Crisis once.
He's also pointed out that while Diana is a beautiful and amazing woman whom he deeply respects, it is Lois that he chooses to love, and ONLY Lois.

And the choice is what matters.

Well I can tell them apart pretty easily since one is wearing a collar and has red boots and one doesn't and has blue boots.

So he would be okay with banging her just not loving her the way he loves Lois? Makes sense.

>same 'S' shape on both
>pre-fp Supes costume isn't dark blue imitating MoS's suit color grade and texture with distinguished relatively big metallic cuffs
>nu-52 Supes costume isn't shining like armor, that ugly collar instead of sleak Neo-esque like it should be, almost NO lines
OMG what a retard.

But really when were they split?

>yfw there's still a Superman Red running around and when he fuses with Supes he gets the red trunks back

Let go of the trunks man.

NEVER

Let it go, man. That time has passed.

There's a part of any man that wants to bang Wonder Woman.

Death of Superman, I'd guess, since it's from there where the current fused Superman's timeline diverges from the Pre-Flashpoint one with his son's birth.

So, he doesn't have any pre-flashpoint memories anymore, right?

Presumably he's memories of Pre Flashpoint are fading.

Are you gonna act autistic and post in every thread about this? None of us care, go tweet dan jurgens or someone about this.

I'm pretty sure the idea is any story that can fit into the merged timeline will count as in continuity except things that wouldn't make sense like the WW-Superman relationship, or at least that extent that it was in new 52.

He was talking about when they were split. Presumably just before Manhattan fucked the timeline in Pre-Flashpoint universe. Superman Red was "Manhattan'd" and went to become New 52 Superman and Superman Blue went to the Bottle City in Convergence with Lois.

This is dumb and finally killed off the last part of me that liked Superman. Seriously. I've been reading Superman books for about thirty years now and I'm just done. I'd read some X-men comics instead but Marvel killed that off over the last five years as well.

I'm running out of comics to give a shit about.

what issue is this?

Yeah. Only difference is that Supes wanted to bang her and actually did it.

Wonder Woman will always play second banana to Lois. Which is why every elseworld where Lois is gone Supes for the the Wonder pussy

Which makes me sad because I'm a Lanafag

Do tell what they did wrong?

who doesnt want to fuck Wonder Woman?

Early post-Crisis Supes was infatuated with her for a while.

Haha even when they explain the split they can't put the fucking trunks on Pre-flashpoint supes.

Jesus, whoever put this cancer in the minds of DC's editorial needs to be fired.

Actually Superdad's costume in OP works since it indicates he was the blue Superman which is why they made his costume all blue.

Superbro lived the dream. So does this mean Reborn Superman fucked Wonder Woman some part of his life?

Probably back in canon.

No.

That part is called his dick, he has the second biggest dick in the league after all

>let's choose the inferior option in all aspects

He's a fag

Technically, superwoman still has part of superman red's essence as does new super-man. So...

The heart wants what the dick wants, and sometimes the dick just wants that reporter puss

Superwoman yeah New Super-Man not really he got his powers from some of New 52 Superman's solar energy that was siphoned unlike Superwoman who got her powers when New 52 Superman died

I'm pretty sure the red energy Lana had left her in the last issue of Superwoman so it could go turn into nu52 Superman during Reborn.

Solicits imply she's going to be powerless in the next issue.