Ok Sup Forums tell me all about bad webcomics all of it!

ok Sup Forums tell me all about bad webcomics all of it!
art,creators,writing etc (pic not related)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do they all wear that stupid hat?

you know,the "webcomic artist hat"

dumbing of age and questionable content are two good starting points for bad webcomics
go join the generals and pretend you're reading them ironically like everyone else

I keep forgetting that bottom left is a woman

which of those aren't dead?

Come on buddy, Sonichu
Jelly Unicorn
Lightbringer

Sonichu is a legend.

it is?

how about recent bad webcomics

No, really? What is with that hat?

...i don't really know

You be talking shit about Awkward Zombie?

Probably a mating signal, like a peacock flaunting his feathers.

pic not related man

Yeah, I've just noticed it.
Sorry, I'm a retard.

It's related for Diaz

Is the only hat people can use today that don't imply any mainstream stereotype yet

>Fedora=Sperg
>Cowboy hat= Retarded
>Cap= Douche

ooooh i get it

What about big summer straw hats?

Homestuck

>First thing i think when i see this hat: Kids who used to sell newspapers on the streets
>Newspapers=Comics

Deepest lore

It means you want to be king of the pirates

>Run! He's gonna make a pop music clip!

why it get so poppular?

Fair enough.

*popular* sorry

It was big, ambitious, in the line between mainstream and sub-culture, and was a new thing at the time

You don't need nothing more really

oh wow mindblowing

Awkward Zombie updated like three days ago.

It actually seems to update pretty decently all things considered.

>dude, your going on holiday?

And then the creator became a greedy piece of shit, started a kickstarter, got 2 million dollars while the comic is still fucking going, got scammed by a company, got in debt and wasted the fucking money for stupid shit.

>it

>tfw no actual xeno-necrophilia.

Is Aaron Diaz dead? Did he finally learn to keep his stupid mouth shut?

Awkward Zombie sucks. Katie doesn't know how to tell a joke and every other comic is about how amazing her own life is, which is great for her if she wasn't so overly annoying.

LE WACKY FACES

Is that Brainchild wannabe even making comics anymore, or does he get paid only to do shitty redesigns of other people's characters?

DUDE VITILIGO LMAO

Lucky nigga.

>how about recent bad webcomics
Rock and Riot.
Pic related

There are many places you can still wear a cowboy hat. It is a practical outdoor work hat in much of the west. I see them all the time on non retards.

This entire generation is going to be laughed at forever- just like the flower children of the 60's.

Yeah, but the thing is that a lot of people that wear cowboy hats aren't outdoor workers, so they look like fucking tools.

Is the even aware of what the 1950s were actually like, or do they simply not care because it seems like a nice aesthetic?

Hey man leave Fanboys alone.

Guy worked hard to improve his comic after he got major criticism then his brother got murdered and he doesn't do it anymore

I still miss him. Even after all these years.

What wait? Please explain this to me.

It was a huge as shit multimedia experiment.

Shit had comics, soundtracks, animations, flash games, and was known for pushing out tons of content at a moment's notice via the infamous up8.

Details if you can give them.

Fanboys has/had been around since like 2006. It got popular simply because it got noticed, but it was pretty brae bones and kinda shitty. The guy who made the comic found a forum where they tore the comic apart and instead of ignoring it since he already had an audience, he went "Fuck, they're right" so he got to work on actually putting effort into the art, characters and jokes, even trying story arcs every now and again.

He stopped doing the comic when his brother got murdered. I think he had one brother die which obviously hit him hard, and then another brother got killed a few years later and he just peaced out of making it. Hasn't updated it in well over two years now, but it had been dying a death before then, going like 5 months without any content.

Oh shit, well at least he seems to be happy doing art for Game Explain.

Shit I meant Extra Credits.

What does pansexual even mean?
Does it even have meaning?

>I see them all the time on non retards.

If you have to work outside you probably have a low IQ.

No. It's a made-up term because being gay isn't special anymore.

Bring these back.

>What does pansexual even mean?

It means that your sexuality changes whenever you feel like changing it. One day you might be heterosexual, the next day you might be homosexual, and the day after that you might be bisexual.

It's absolute bullshit, of course, but hey, that's tumblr for ya.

What the fuck are you on about? That's not what it means at all and nobody has ever used it that way. It's just a fancy word for bisexual.

I bet you also think "queer" is a synonym for "gay".

Words mean things.

Yeah. Like how queer means gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality

You people are so autistic you come up with retarded meanings for words used by people you don't like so you have more excuses for not liking them.

Apparently it means you're bi but you are willing to have sex with people of made up genders as well. Basically desperate.

well one of those guys are probably the guy your wife/girlfriend tells you not to worry about

t. redneck

Just tellin' it like it is, Mr. High School Diploma. :)

They're balding.

I'm just saying that you might want a paternity test if she's had or is having any kids

That comic takes place in the 50s as well.
Doctor Who cares more about historical accuracy than this comic.

Pansexual is bisexual, but more selective.
It only exists because bisexuals have a bad reputation especially among homosexuals for being "slutty" or having no standards. People didn't wanna be associated with that so they just made up a new sexuality.

Pansexuals supposedly only wanna fuck people they love, and just don't care about gender.

Do you guys just not have Google or something?

>Pansexual: adjective.
>not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.

This. I'm flabbergasted that a comic that terrible managed to become so popular.

>every other comic is about how amazing her own life is
Come on, man, she DOES design parts for spaceships. But really, looking at the recent archive, very few of them are actually about her life.

Which means fucking nothing. Gender identity is a non-sense fantasy concept. Pansexual makes as much fucking sense as saying you're Orcsexual, and physically attracted to Orcs. They don't fucking exist, so that terms means jackshit.

Les…behonest here.

If this really took place in the 1950's these guys would be hanged, sent to an institution, or permanently in the closet, willingly or the family would chain and lock the closet door themselves.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess they're activists in the 1950's for gender rights or something…even then I don't think the label 'demiboy' stuff existed then.

If it were 1960's however it would make more sense (only in terms of the latter…I really do not think 'demi' gender 'they' stuff, as previously mentioned was ever a thing back then). There is a very faint distinction between the two decades in terms of clothing styles and historical events. (I'm researching this stuff for my own comic, though mine has the benefit of being an alternate history based on universal conquest and an entirely different society…The finished product will still probably be posted in one of these 'the worse webcomics/comics of all time' threads regardless lol.)

So it's bisexual but with the whole gender bullshit

Assigned Male and that other comic with the ginger tranny and the horrid artstyle

I don't why the majority of the comics listed are MGS5, is she obsessed with that game?

Isn't it usually just what she's playing at the time?

She writes about what she's playing

But how do yous guys feel about kepi hats? Wiggy Jiggy Jed wore one.

It means they'll fuck a dog if said canine is attractive enough.

Ah, now I'm wondering if she ever finished the game. Eh, might just be having fun goofing off in it.