ITT : That one character that makes you want the show back

ITT : That one character that makes you want the show back

spamming pedo

>spamming pedo

Literally WHAT? Nigga im from /ck/ this my second time posting here

Fuck off pedo.

Kiss my cindy lovin ass nerd

As much as I love wigger lolis, Grandad is what made that show great.

Boondocks isn't the same without Aaron McCruder

>Pedo faggot makes retarded thread

So shocked. No Aaron, no dice. Look at Season 4.

That one one character that ruined an entire season/series and should have never existed.

Meh. While it bothered me that they shoehorned that character into the family tree (the whole point of Onceler is that he was so filthy rich and had so much power that he didn't NEED to be a crime lord; he just waved his dick and everyone else had to duck; he made his money by signing deals that cost tens of thousands of people their job, not by selling people hookers and dead bodies), the actual character wasn't terribly done, if a bit cliche. The fourth season had bigger problems than him. Like having no fire and turning everything into a pop culture reference.

>It's a blacked loli episode

for crying out loud they made a breaking bad episode weeks after breaking bad was finished and they didn't even have an ed and rummy episode which every season had.
hell the only good episode was the first episode of that season cause it was just about tom, but god damn it really annoyed how it never seemed to have been resolved that huey and the other two are still slaves.

Okay THAT FUCKING DOES IT

I'M MAD

I just wanna fuck her. I love me a tough girl who will fight back.

Calm down!! no nigga moment

RIP
We will never get to see Ed be president.

I prefer non-loli version