>hop

as well as some anime and indian movies which are actually some good ones desu

>All these literally who shows
wtf

>A Flying Jatt
Is that indian toku?

you're not American I guess

Are you, by chance, a pajeet?

I'm white. I watch predominantly horror movies on netflix, maybe once a month. This newly added garbage is the same for each profile on our account, regardless of how I sort.

Why indeed

Looks like Indian capeshit, so capepoo I guess

Netflix is dying.

I'll give it about two years till it's nothing but Netflix originals and a bunch of cheaply licensed foreign crap.

The future is a bunch of different companies all having their own streaming services, so if you want a decent amount of stuff to watch every month it's gonna cost you 50-60 bucks.

Running out kino to watch.

Finding less and less on netflix recently, starting to watch more on prime and hulu and also noticing hulu is getting a lot of decent stuff recently. Considering dumping hulu and amazon to get hulu live tv and hbo. Netflix recommending me a bunch of SJW shit is starting to irk me.

what should I watch on Hulu rn

My 600 lb Life
Intervention

Amazon prime has a better selection in the UK anyway desu

here are some random picks i have

Did they recently change the ui a bit?

Holy shit. The Netflix selection looks comparatively minuscule compared to this

In the future Sneed Chicken.

I D R O P P E D them ever since they lost House, no good shows to watch in the background of other stuff anymore

Yeah, I noticed it just now. I usually browse with a window half sized and Netflix was always fucked up and you had to stretch the window a bit to get all the info, now it seems to work properly.

So what's the best current streaming service?
No torrent or pirate soy shit

i fucking hate all the indian shit on netflix, netflix is getting worse and worse. Not to mention all their originals are full of diversity quotas, practically every show has the equivalent of a disabled, queer, black, trans-woman in them

Non-piracy is for cucks and numales from reddit though.

The Canadian reality house renovation shows are pretty comfy on netflix though

You got Das Boot? Shit nigga what country you from?

What are you into? Has a pretty good variety of movies plus now more major network TV comedies like South Park and Always Sunny (which is no longer on Netflix as of the 9th, big deal breaker for me and I believe they're going to lose other fox and FX shows soon too.) I have pretty normie tastes but right now scrolling through movies on Netflix vs. Hulu I find myself saying (that's a decent one) often on Hulu when there's like 6-9 movies I'd watch on Netflix right now. Same with amazon prime vs. Netflix, and they have the benefit of good HBO shows like The Sopranos and The Wire rather than shitty Netflix exclusives like like Dear White People

yh that is just my watchlist with stuff i havent finished or completed or am thinking about playing in the background.

the stuff i have watched isn't even included in the list.

tv stuff like man in the high castle, MR ROBOT SEASON 3 , Black sails, The americans, Parks and rec

also they have a lot of good relatively recent movies that are not just filler pajeet shit like netflix have for example
>The handmaiden
>Moonlight
>Silence
>The Hateful eight
>My life as a zucchini
>Train to busan
>Birdman
>A monster calls
>Knight of cups
>The founder
>Supersonic
>Spotlight
>Swiss Army Man

With so many streaming services and the content being split between them, a single service where you can watch anything you want FOR FREE is becoming the most attractive option. Oh, if only I knew to to torrent and pirate

>Le black cosmos

Argentina.

pirating isn't convenient

but i want to stream instantly just sit back relax, browse, select and play

I'm not buying tons of NAS and downloading the whole 44,000 worth of movies hollywood has ever produced

they didn't have the Carl Sagan cosmos so I had to settle for black science man

Torrenting is fuck easy. ISPs don't really give a fuck either, torrented a ton of titles that the ISP has given me a message it caught me doing and just saying "don't do that again" but with how many times it's happened I don't think anything will ever come of it.

lol

Can you get all episodes of Dr Phil by torrenting? Even new episodes?

it's that or having to pay for a gorillion streaming services.
I live in a country where the gov doesn't give a shit if you pirate or not. The problem is I don't know how. I only vaguely know what "leeching" and "seeding"

>A flying Shitt

>no motu patlu

Yh they finally added a top menu/navbar after all this fucking time

Download qbittorrent, go to piratebay, search for the title you want, then click the magnet icon for the top result and it should autolaunch qbittorrent and ask you where you want to save the movie. If you have good internet it takes 5 minutes to download and you're set.
Probably not. I didn't assume people other than housewives watched that

Wow my US selection is fucking abysmal compared to this, what gives?

I find it comfy to watch shitty families worse than the ones in my neighborhood

How is Dark?

thanks man

>that pic

the scary prank calls on the sims are so scary, fuck

It's pretty fucking dark

my list:
Song to Song
To The Wonder
Knight of Cups
Tree of Life
Eyes Wide Shut
Rushmore
It's such a wonderful life!
Ida

netflix has some good shit

>suggestions for you
>bollywood films

P O O
O
O

A FLYING Jatt?

yup. just watched john wick 2 and get out on amazon but then again I have hbo too

nice false flag, that's literally the American Amazon Prime catalog

>implying Papa the Great isn't poo kino

I'm not falseflagging. I looked up a lot of these and they aren't available for me to watch via Prime

Well they also just added Ash vs Evil Dead so go watch that and cry somewhere else. Christ.

>If you have good internet it takes 5 minutes to download and you're set.
Must be nice.
I have the best internet that's available where I live and my max download speed is 1.5mb/s.

Havent got Get Out on uk prime yet wtf bezos

Another tip, if piratebay is down like it often is (governments target their servers to be shut down all the time, so a somewhat normal occurrence) then you can just google "best torrent sites" and you'll find alternatives pretty quickly. Google is your friend.

I can download and upload at about 20mb/s with my current ISP. First fiber connection I've had and it's cheaper than the cable broadband service I used at the last place I lived ($70/month), it's awesome. My torrents are more often limited by the seeds than my connection.

Half of those are because they're literally in my que though

even at that speed it'll take 10 mins max to download something at non hd quality and I guarantee you're watching shit on your computer so it doesn't even matter

Well I searched up Drive, In Bruges, 3:10 to Yuma, The Assassin, Austin Powers, Ace Ventura, Zoolander, Cloverfield, and more so I don't know bud

thanks again. Although I'm a noob I heard that Piratebay gets out down frequently but there are always mirrors up as soon as that happens anyways

Something like 45 minutes for a good quality torrent and yes the quality does matter.
And yeah I'm watching on my monitor, this shit cost almost a grand and it's better than my shitty TV.

Netflix is a legitimately great service that makes legal streams more convenient than torrenting and getting viruses or cp

Designated. Shitting. Capes.

hard to see