RAVIOLI DAY BITCHES WAKFU/DOFUS THREAD

Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UWxHAa5Z!S4Zau0m3d7JqL8PXDss9siPZOhyjqtnE95uep1h06Dk
mega.nz/#!ECp03bAC!d8M0tbSRGYvhUgtZAs8a0Bj_ZsOPsPbUcf0ABIg7uvM
mega.nz/#!RDoyDZCK!eUvK9mW40UUnYrbFnEbNMZBmAEGApEus9RslNfVDT6A
mega.nz/#!ZHhFgA6C!vr_090KVa6iR7Rus1WUzyA1YXDSeGPGgDkIRSGNM-SA
ankama-shop.com/fr/maliki/93-coffret-maliki-2.html
ankama-shop.com/fr/wakfu/1062-making-of-wakfu-saison-1-hs1-artbook-noximilien-l-horloger.html
ankama-shop.com/fr/label-619/393-t-shirt-mutafukaz-hasta-la-muerte.html
ankama-shop.com/fr/home/917-pack-krosmaster-oav-wakfu.html
dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/cm-blog/tickets/674162-update-server-fusion
izmarvelous.tumblr.com/post/159491152522/the-patron-of-our-future-merged-international
mega.nz/#!xDo1kLiY!0X35xQTVEm9talgQUqK3d63F02tayPUq1FhMQUVyTuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks fampai

>GOAT
>6'4"
>Big Dick
>Did nothing wrong
>Cool as Fuck
>Rich as Fuck
>Hot as Fuck
>Alpha as fuck
>Exposed Grougaloragran the useless Faggot
>Exposed Yugo the useless Midget
>Exposed The Xelor GOD
>Made the Sadida people his bitch
>Fucking rekt that Iop faggot
>Fucking rekt half of the known World
>Wakfu fans still obsessed with him after all these years
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Married a 10/10
>Was easily the best part of Wakfu
>Was universally over with everyone
>Actually defeated the so called ""Heroes"" in the end.
>Went out in his own terms
>So Popular that they're actually gonna bring him back again
>Will go down in history as the greatest Sup Forums ""Villain"" of all time

What did they mean by this?

Fuck, this thread is dead as hell.
When is season 3 coming out?

Explain what the fuck is this because I have no clue.

I can't understand why they decided to change the official translation, Sadlygrove was good.
Savage loli rapist is what.
Supposedly this year as I recall.

Joris is cute

Cuuuuuuuuuute!

>So Popular that they're actually gonna bring him back again

EXCUSE ME KIND SIR, BUT THIS IS THE FIRST WAKFU THREAD I'VE BEEN IN FOR AGES.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU MEAN OUR BAD/SAD/MAD MAN'S MAKING A COMEBACK? IS IT TIME TRAVEL SHIT? IS HIS ASHES BEING REVERSED BY ANOTHER XELOR?

Answers would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I hope Ankama will do the obvious thing and release more stuff with him as the protagonist.
Cartoons, comics or whatever.
They can't fuck up and not do this, right? Right?

Check out the trailer for season 3. Yugo seems to have to deal with some kind of nightmare or mind fuckery where he is confronted by Nox and Qilby.

We can only hope user... maybe if they do a kickstarter?

There's no link to the Dofus art book in the pastebin?

I want to be_ Joris so bad.

Didn't make this one, but thought I'd link it anyway.

>Big Black Dragon Cock
>Op as fuck
>Parents were Godlike
>Cute as fuck Best Friend
>Badass Papycha
>Cool as fuck weapon
>Besties with an Immortal Dragon
>2fast4me

You're Goddam Right user

>I can't understand why they decided to change the official translation, Sadlygrove was good.

Part 1 (45 Pages)
mega.nz/#!UWxHAa5Z!S4Zau0m3d7JqL8PXDss9siPZOhyjqtnE95uep1h06Dk

Part 2 (50 Pages)
mega.nz/#!ECp03bAC!d8M0tbSRGYvhUgtZAs8a0Bj_ZsOPsPbUcf0ABIg7uvM

Part 3 (50 Pages)
mega.nz/#!RDoyDZCK!eUvK9mW40UUnYrbFnEbNMZBmAEGApEus9RslNfVDT6A

Thank you!

Did Op never do part 4?

No. But he is still with us.

From last thread

Part 4 (53 Pages)
mega.nz/#!ZHhFgA6C!vr_090KVa6iR7Rus1WUzyA1YXDSeGPGgDkIRSGNM-SA

If anyone wanted to use Ankama's Easter promotion, I found the four Dofus but I'm not sure how the codes are generated because it's telling me my Ivory code was already used and refreshing the page doesn't give me another. Here are the pages anyway:
ankama-shop.com/fr/maliki/93-coffret-maliki-2.html
ankama-shop.com/fr/wakfu/1062-making-of-wakfu-saison-1-hs1-artbook-noximilien-l-horloger.html
ankama-shop.com/fr/label-619/393-t-shirt-mutafukaz-hasta-la-muerte.html
ankama-shop.com/fr/home/917-pack-krosmaster-oav-wakfu.html

The codes are in the Caractéristiques tab and can be redeemed with any purchase. Each code is linked to one of the prizes in pic related and you won't know which until you open your package, so it's best to use all four even if you want something in particular.

It might be that everyone gets the same codes and the Ivory Dofus was tied to the games prize and it has run out.

they did the same thing last year and each dofus was indeed tied to varying supply limits. The biggest prize (huge pink dragoon plushie) had a very limited supply (a handful) while the smallest ones had enough supply for absolutely everyone until the end of the promo

Why was the OVA so poorly written?

They probably felt that they may have not been able to continue the series. They may have also run themselves into a bit of a corner as well.

Who knows, it would nice to see some behind the scenes on them making the series.

An excuse to give Emo Stick more spotlight

>Rubliax

I hope that's a typo?

>Rubli
Slav currency is not nearly demonic enough to justify this.

What's the filename supposed to mean

Yeah, that's a typo. All the main characters did have their names changed, though.

>Yago
>Tristamax
>Amaya
>Angelya
>Ruel Struut

Echo is cute!

Wake me up when there is any news regarding Season 3, mutafukaz movie or the little dragon princess or whatever it was called.

THEY'RE SISTERS IN LAW STOP THIS

What happened to this guy? He just disappeared one day.

you forgot friend of a famous sport player....
yeah i see why you didnt put it there

No mention of being a ladies man and visiting the strip clubs since a young age?

That's a pretty cute image OP

would fuck

Too late

It is a shame, the harebourgh parts of the first one could have been a good movie in and off itself if fleshed out properly and just straight up ditch the godstuff.

I want to give Joris hugs and headpats and to poke his blushing cheeks!

Where did you get that picture ?

How often does Joris smile?

Maybe she smiled all the time in the series? We just didn't see it.

tumblr
Here is but I don't know where came from
dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/cm-blog/tickets/674162-update-server-fusion

How big could the world of twelve be compared to Earth?

Never

thanks dudes!

How did Papycha die? What made Joris the sad husk he is in Wakfu?

Papycha sacrificed himself to save Joris from Julith's attack. He reincarnated though.

Watch the movie user.

Watch the Dofus movie and living a immortal life seeing all his friends and loved ones go.

Watching everyone he loves and knows die.

He will outlive Kerub too since he only has 8 lives and isn't truly immortal since he ages.

Will we see more Joris in season 3? cause I hope so.

The key to enjoying immortality is by having no attachments or actually finding a fellow immortal as a companion and make immortal babies with them

I'm always surprised there's a huppermage there since they're supposed to be well educated elites. She must be orking to put herself through school or just enjoys the work.

Better alone than with the siblings. I want my Joris to stay pure.

That's a sad resolution user.

>orking
kek for that typo

think someone could make a Sup Forums banner out of it?

Do you guys think he has a boner?

He's probably too shy around women to get one.

Do Ecaflip's children reset their memory when they respawn? Why can't Joris take Ush when he respawns and discipline him?

With all this suffering, does Joris reunite Lilotte?

Because they still keep some of their memories, which is why newborn Kerub recognized Joris and Pupice.

>Yago
It's supposed to be "You Go" fucking translators

It's from Izmar's tumblr: izmarvelous.tumblr.com/post/159491152522/the-patron-of-our-future-merged-international

what an adorable character!

Thanks !

Ok, I'm new to this. The animation looks amazing. What happened to the character's names though? They're fucked up to the point when I cannot even read them from subs without pausing, let alone remembering who is who.

Someone in particular?

For those that don't feel like going through some french torrent site. here is Ogrest tomes 1 and 2

mega.nz/#!xDo1kLiY!0X35xQTVEm9talgQUqK3d63F02tayPUq1FhMQUVyTuo

First time watching a fantasy show?

I liked their conversation as he died, it struck a good chord for me.

You're watching it on Netflix, right? The only name that should give trouble should be Tristepin/Sadlygrove's.
Tristepin de Percedal is literally "Triste"(sad)+"Pin"(pine), and the official translators decided to localize it to "Sadlygrove" to mantain the pun. Then, for some reason they changed "de Percedal" by "Percidal" and put it first ("Percidal Sadlygrove"). And then they changed his nickname "Pinpin" to "Percy", although the fansubs at the time used "Grovy" and you can find more on that here:

Do you have all the Remmington mangas by any chance?

There are no Remington manga.

What?

That's a comic book.

Or should i call it comic instead?

not blood related and Jahash is dead

I mean it's all semantics to me, but I would call it a comic.

Mutafukaz will be premiered in June at the Annecy festival, but there's no cinema release date yet.
They also started working on the sound editing early this month, but that doesn't really matter since we know it'll be finished by June.

Weren't they producing some show with a magical girl and some dude catching monsters? Or was that something my mind made up.

Maybe you're thinking of Abraca. No idea what's going on with it at this point.

Yeah that's it.

Who are the 2 people Ush mind controls in the OVA? do they have actual history or are they just some randoms?

Maskemane has his own comic.

Oh really? huh...

It's still going, but last thing we heard about it was Ankama looking to hire a production director for it a couple months ago.

Maskemane is a famous Zobal, which are rare. He's got his own series of comics.
Percimol is the puddly hero they mentionned in the episode with the minotaurs, there's a Wakfu Heroes issue about him.

Percimol comic is great.

Huh, just beat a Cra with Sadida. It was luck mostly but the changes they made to seeds and sacrificial dolls damage is a game changer. Hopefully my favorite god will be in the high tiers with a few more tweaks(if he isn't already, I don't really follow metagame discussion too closely).

I uninstalled myself, just got a little too fed up with there being Cras and Iops everywhere. Didn't really have it in me anymore I guess.

Admittingly the limited format might be more fun though class problems tend to translate over to limited formats as well.

Fuck Cra and Iop players, the only way to fuck them over is to get Master Joris 3* and hope for a good setup/wall to protect him.

>uninstalls the game
I've tried about 4 times already and I can't get the game uninstalled. I've been looking at taking a break from the game as not having the game on my computer would allow me to focus on more important things.

Yeah that was wonky for me too, it just stopped there and uninstalled forever so I just brute forced that shit and removed the folder entirely.