Why the fuck does Yoda look so shit

SOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRINN'
FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYIN
THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CANT REACH
IF WERE TRYING
YEAH WERE BREAKIN FREE

This looks worse than a Robot chicken parody, I hate this movie so much

Fuck off faggot

Aren't the books in that draw in the falcon that Finn opens up to get the blanket for Rose?

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

That still doesn't change what Yoda said user

Is Yoda CGI?

What did the marxists mean by this

>streamable.com/8x9t9
There's some really weird stuff going on with the atmosphere of this clip, I can't tell what kind of emotion it was intended to bring about. Luke is acting like this is a major dramatic thing that's super-sad while Yoda is literally fucking around and almost winking at the camera. The whole time the music's acting like it was scored for a completely different scene.

Also:
>"That library contained nothing that the girl Rey does not already possess."
>5000+ years of collected knowledge doesn't mean shit cause our new heroine is super-smart and cool anyway.

oh YES

youtube.com/watch?v=HkEmxd22PwI

It means that Yoda probably knew that he wasn't burning anything of value and told Luke what he needed to know to an hero. A puppet pulling the strings so he can have his buddy to banter with in the force heaven.

CGI of the His look from V and Return of J. Just looks odd

it’s a puppet but they cleaned up his facial expressions with CGI

they were being literally yoda.

Thanks for the clear up then, still felt odd but it was just jarring how he just cameback to LMAO FUCK BOOKS

Why....just...why

what an asshole

THEY EVEN COPY THE FUCKING LUKE Being TAUGHT BY YODA SHIT WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitch stole the books when she ran to suck off Ren, that's why Yoda was so blase and trollish about it.
Nigger stumbles upon them later, on the Falcon.

Say no more Mickey........
I’ve heard enough

Some of the shit in the movie is so fucking hilarious, I keep thinking it will be seen as some sort of subversive masterpiece ten years down the line

DONT GET DISTRACTED, WE NEED THIS WEBM

>Also:
>>"That library contained nothing that the girl Rey does not already possess."
+ years of collected knowledge doesn't mean shit cause our new heroine is super-smart and cool anyway.
That was more of a smug line from yoda, considering he almost certainly knew she'd already grabbed the books and ran off with them anyway. The library contained nothing she did not possess, because she already had the books, and the library was empty.

But user. People already are making a MGS2 meme of this. It subverts(Rapes) are expectations and even the final fight is in front of a bunch of metal gears, I mean AT-AT!

>I've missed you Skywalker

HEY HEY AUDIENCE MEMBER SKYWALKER LOLOLOLOL YODA MISSED HIM TOO

fucking this. it comes of as a parody with yoda laughing like a high retard but i guess they were going for a dramatic effect?

You tease

TIE fighters are OP

Going to see this tonight. Have I made a huge mistake?

yes

Don’t laugh so loud a guard comes heh

Fuck the Jedi let them burn kill the past the sith snoki and luke they just fail at eveything anyway.

FUCK YOU MARK

Imagine being Mark in that interview and having to be all like "damn, Rian Johnson, you fuckin' creative genius, all visionary with your slow motion and subversion of established characters. I would totally try to murder my nephew in his sleep, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is bum another cigarette from a trash-can. Like seriously imagine having to be Mark and not only sit in that chair while Rian Johnson flaunts his artistic vision in front of the gathered press, the facial hair barely concealing his testosterone deficiency and puffy cheeks, and just sit there, question after question, hour after hour, while he explains that screenplay. Not only having to tolerate his shameless ripoff of Empire but his haughty attitude as everyone in the panel tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, RIAN JOHNSON DIRECTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his childish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been doing interviews for nothing but a healthy diet of conventions and neckbeards and later redditors for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Oakland. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his growing forehead as he contemplates another answer, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and agree with his "groundbreaking (for that is what he calls it)" character development, the film he worked so hard for with Kathleen in the previous months. And then points at another journalist, and you know you could kill every single person in this junket before Disney’s handlers could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're Luke fucking Skywalker. You're not going to lose your future voice-acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Isn't mark signed on for the next one.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

>that deep breathing

Man he actually looks nervous and upset.

I can’t wait until it leaks so someone can dub the shooting stars song over it.

youtu.be/mo5I9SBivv0

Holy shit what the fuck is this from?

what made them think the visuals of a fucking dead actress getting sucked out into space was a good idea? did they originally plan for her to die but then last minute went "oh shit" so now she jedi powers back to safety?

posting edits till we get the webm

Genuinely worried for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Best one

>Yoda burning down the old jedi stuff, representing "Stop being stuck in the past, it's the current year, you gotta like nu-Star Wars"

Well, when the "No Man's Sky" debacle hit, I was very sad and angry. This is similar, after seeing the videos, but I can imagine it becoming something I can laugh at later...I am actually laughing at it right now. Yoda looks ridiculous!!

Is that Yoda's original voice? Because jesus that sounded horrible. Would make sense if it is original because he would old right now like rest of the cast.

He looks like he's having a Vietnam flashback, Jesus.

>Hey Mark, we killed Luke off in a last minute edit. Hope you're ready for this interview :)

>aussies/yuros released 99% of the movie but not the webm everyone is waiting for

Have to wait for the slavs or HUEs to record this glorious moment

youtube.com/watch?v=sIIxkrhV1Sg
Thread theme

Watching all those past interviews with him about this movie, and the movie now seeing release, his denial, rage and despair has finally culminated into what can only be described as a man who has been truly defeated. A man whose character used to inspire hundreds of thousands has faded away in an anticlimactic wisp. An actor who genuinely loved his character and loved being a part of the Star Wars universe has wrongfully been punished the most. Feels really, really fucking bad man

They said a while back that she has a massive role in the 9th movie, so I think this was always supposed to happen

He didn't read them either lol

Yeah, it's Frank Oz. Yoda sounds like that in Empire Strikes Back, he's much more serious in the prequels.

Holy shit.
Hamill looks just about ready to murder his ass on live tv, i mean - just look at that look he gives him.
That's a murderface if i ever saw one.

Too bad this wasn't the end.

Anybody got Super Leia template that they could post.

They fucked him. Probably the only person left who genuinely loved being apart of the SW universe.

Episode 9 is gonna be amazing and it will fix the other movies

requesting the Luke Matrix webm

>An actor who genuinely loved his character and loved being a part of the Star Wars universe
It was more of a love-hate. He was typecast and was even denied some big roles because the directors thought people would think of Luke Skywalker more than the role he was supposed to be playing. It's why he did so much voice acting; it was the only escape.

best thing we've got until super leia, really helps you visualize the maneuvering she did

youtube.com/watch?v=_XWomD6TazQ

This hurts so much to watch.

Mark was excited to come back as Luke and reunite with Ford and Fischer. But once they were locked into contracts, Lucasfilm was sold to Disney, possibly through a combination of blackmail and deceit.

But Mark Hamill is still hopeful and Un-JUSTed himself, only to be given 5 seconds of screen time and no dialogue in Episode VII. Ford got out, but Mark sticks with it. He's handed the script for VIII and a stern warning to refrain from making critical comments during interviews.

In the script for VIII, Mark finds that Luke is a shame-filled, defeated coward, who hides for most of the movie, has nothing to offer the naturally gifted Rey, and will die a meaningless death. Bullied and watched by Disney's censors, Hamill can't even comment on his disappointment without receiving reprimands, so he bottles up his feelings.

Here he stands, next to the sniveling obedient yes-man, Rian Johnson, who eagerly recites Disney's approved platitudes. With his hope, optimism and friends gone. Hamill is empty inside and utterly alone among the throngs. Now he just wants it to end, to be free from this sick, mocking imitation that Disney and Kathleen Kennedy call Star Wars.

i sent him a letter on twitter, doubt he got it

Lines Yoda says:
Page turners they were not. Yes, yes, yes, wisdom they held, but that library contained nothing the girl Rey does not already possess.

If Leia is spinning while doing her superman pose in the movie then I'll retract anything bad I've ever said of Star Wars and proclaim it to be the kino to end all kinos

>streamable.com/8x9t9
goddamn why do they use the same 3 songs over and over holy fuck

So Leia finally throws down with the Force? But that's good.

>that mention on Endor from Luke to Leia about how she will learn to use the Force as well
FINALLY

Thank you, user.

>the virgin hamill
>the chad hamill

Yoda was always kind of a troll in the original movies. He lost all his personality in the prequels.

MOTHER FUCKER BACK IN NAM LMAO

HES BOUT TO SNAP

>implying he won't be back as a Force ghost

>>streamable.com/8x9t9
Yeah, but now he can finally shit-talk them if he's really out. There's no reason not to express his disappointment.

>Leia is the only one on the bridge concerned about the incoming tie fighters