JUST FUSE ALREADY

JUST FUSE ALREADY

I'd much rather see Peridot and Amethyst fuse
I bet she'd be pretty hot together. I also bet she'd be a total fucking sperglord with no impulse control. Shit would be nightmarish.

Peridot + Steven

>they get even shorter

Literally not how fusion works, they'd be Stevonnie/Garnet sized probably

Zoe pls

Joke_swoops_precipitously_over_the_head_of_the_person_being_replied_to.gif

Just cancel this show already.

Probably only has a few more years in it

Unless it goes full Spongebob on us

god...

>few more years in it
It's already getting the Korra treatment. It doesn't even have that. A year or two at absolute most.

Dead show walking

I don't want to see another lardass fusion.

Given its amount of hiatuses and the length of them, I'd say 1-2 years seems accurate

It won't be, look at Opal.

I don't want the show to be cancelled, because I know that if it does, a million SU fans will rage on the internet non stop over how their precious show was cancelled and they will not shut up about it for decades.

But you see, I both hate the show and enjoying hating the fans. It's literally win-win for me.

So why did the writers kill these characters? Does Sugar hate them or something?

They're still alive, mang.

Not who they originally were. Peridot has been flanderized and Lapis is completely different to how she originally was and acts out of character constantly.

if you can call that life, I guess

I disagree with that, but w/e.

>SU fans
How people can like this show after all this shit?

Shippers ruin shows.

Lapis isn't someone Peridot is interested in fusing with

>Shippers
there was literally nothing in that about shipping.

>No Peridot and Steven
>No Lapis and Steven
>no Lapis/Steven/Peridot tripe fusion
Seriously, Lapis and Peridot has zero chemistry. They both love Steven. Post StevenxPeridot and StevenxLapis.

>limb enhancer peri
Makes me cri everytime

It's not surprising that you would. This show is priming you to cry as a matter of habit.
I bet if you actually did studies people (kids) who watched this show would be more likely to cry than others
Now that you mention it, this show is literally infantalising its audience while debasing their sexual and societal perspectives.

Sugar should be hung.

>recent episodes dropped to 900K
Welp, the show is dead. Unlike MLP it doesn't promote any toylines which mean dropping ratings means that this is the last season.

The hype and memes are over.

I agree they have zero chemistry. The only interesting things with Lapis and Peridot was their interaction with Steven.

On the other hand same could be said about Connie who has no chemistry with Steven yet they are still pushed onto episodes together,

I guess Rebecca is just out of touch with the show. Or maybe she no longer care about it.

nice b8 m8

literally the two worst pieces of shit on the show
kill yourself

Not until Lapis confronts the other Gems about the whole "stuck in a mirror" thing, which we all know won't happen.

that's a dead story arc that's she's over now as shown by her ample time around the crystal gems completely fine

Calm down zuke

It needs to be Spongebob popular to become a Spongebob walking carcass. It's gonna be killed off with season 5. CN is putting down all it's early 10's shows

It's funny how, in a show of LESBIAN space rocks, the best ships are the straight ships. StevenxAny gem is better than GemxGem. GregxPearl is a top tier ship. All the lesbian ships in this show suck ass. Maybe that is Rebecca's real message: Gay shit is awful.

What are some other characters from other shows that went from being the most popular to most hated, all I can think off is Zoidberg from Futurama and Pam and Cheryl from Archer

They need stop putting it on haitus every time they air a few episodes.

Mabel and Goku

Connie is just living out her childhood fantasy of using magic. All kids want there to be shit like that out there. Once she actually sees her life in danger she is going to bail though.

Then again the writers in this show suck ass, as seen by the whole "Connie snaps a students arms and suffers no consequences"

Give a trophy to this man, a prize to the logic.

Lapis and Peridot are the example of what happens when a writer (Zuke) tries to put together two characters who were never supposed to perform that role. (Anyone who has seen a Harem knows the roles of these two girls.)

And Connie is the example of a boring and flat character who survives in a story thanks to her flat and forced relationship with a protagonist, she would normally be the disposable romantic character.

Connie has already been in danger.
As honor students don't get expelled for simple accidents.

>show started as adventures, cool locations and okay plot
>now it's boring slice of life with annoying inconsistent characters and tons of dead subplots

>simple accidents
Your are fucking stupid, SUfag

>Homeworld is invading
>Lapis and Peridot have to fuse to save Steven
>mental damage and water powers + extreme intellect and metal powers = Hannibal Lecter with a Green Lantern ring
>straight murders the fuck out of the Homeworld forces and then cuddles with Steven
>Lapis got The Taste and for the rest of the series she's constantly trying to seduce Peridot into fusion
>Peridot is mildly traumatized and goes back to being a sullen nerd instead of a sperglord

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Nah, they'll just cry and sing.

>no the fusion trying to seduce Steven
Fuck off to tumblr

Cry more bitch nigga

Its just the combination of steven and amy that puts it over the edge

I fucking hate how they're all chibi now

>breaking a student's arm and running from school is a simple accident
>implying she wouldn't get punished
>implying the kid's parents wouldn't be angry at the school for letting this happen and and letting Connie off true hook
>implying her mom who was incredibly hesitate to let Connie train wouldn't immediately pull her away from it now
>implying the school wouldn't inform her mom
>implying they couldn't have had this incident be something small like "I was surprised and hit him"
>implying making it breaking an arm isn't just bad writing with attempting to make it more serious without actually writing the consequences

You can only get in trouble for snapping someone's arm if people know you're the one who did it. If a crazy bitch flips you and breaks your arm and then later makes you smile for a picture to her boyfriend chances are you're going to tell people you fell down stairs.

>and then later makes you smile
Several days later?

Except Connie said it was in the middle of school and she ditched the rest of the day and the kid was screaming in pain like literally every other kid on the planet that gets their arm broken so there isn't a chance the school didn't find out

Greg also has more chemistry with Amethyst and Pearl than any gem with eachother.

I guess he writers know how to write main male characters more than they can with female ones.

Also they wanted to make a cute kidxkid shipping with Steven and Connie but it all felt flat like trying to hook up Frankie Foster with Mac it feels unnatural as Connie is much more mature and too bland. Peridot is closest to Stevens maturity level but they would rather tease her with Lapis only because they don't know what to do with Lapis or Peridot once they joined the gems.

Is an impromptu baseball game really "ample time?"

It never ceases to amaze me how far fans will go to defend the shitty writing in this show

>of course it makes sense that breaking a kids arm at school doesn't have consequences!

You're really making a issue out of nothing. Kids beat the shit out of other kids in school all the time and never get expelled because the other kids don't snitch.

the writers cant even write the main character right and they are suppossed to write a 20 character cast?

Forgot about Gem Harvest,but that really wouldn't be the best time to bring up those issues either.

>the brain of a SUfag

Uh, excuse me, did you not read the part where they cuddle?

You can't just jump right in molesting someone like Steven. You gotta do this shit in steps. Some of us still believe in proper romance and courtship before the violent lovemaking.

Shut up Nail.

whats there to confrtont?
sorry, we knew you werent part of our side so we assumed the other side stuck you there because you were too dangerous.
We figured out better not to fuck with this since we got genocided and all

you also forgot about uncle andy

>Hating Pam

Cheryl I can get cause they went overboard memey with her, but Pam despite having gotten more over the top is still pretty much her character after more came out to her.

They'll fuse with Steven first.

You sound like the an uncivilized nugget

>of the kid just didn't let an authority figure know that he was attacked and got his arm broken then there wouldn't be a fucking problem!

Where the hell donyou live, Brazil?

I thought since Peridot couldn't shape shift she couldn't fuse? Or are those two totally different processes for a Gem? I have no idea how things work thanks to the odd consistency with the show.

Someone who went to school and was a normal kid? Not even them but literally the same story, kids would get into stupid fights and kids got hurt and nobody would say anything unless there was a kiss-ass around.

Ok, you got me.

I hope they do it soon, then I'll know I can drop this piece of shit forever and stop clinging onto it in hopes that it will recover.

nope. never, please. I hope Zuke's hints were correct and Lapis ultimately separates from Peridot for good.

I went to a school. A third world school. If you break someones arm, his friends would kick your ass, the teachers would kick your ass and later the father of the kid would kick you ass. You don't know how real life looks like, SUfag.

Pam went from being a sensitive sad spinster with occasional hints to a second (Bareknuckle fighting Yazuka) to outright being badass and being able to beat Archer or cuborg Barry in a fight.
Also she was unbearable when she lost weight and became DUDE COCAINE LMAO in season 5

>Missing such an obvious joke

Don't know what I expected out of SU fans

I don't know what kind of inner-city shithole you went to but that didn't fly near me, back there we made sure people didn't fuck with our friends.

>Anyone who has seen a Harem knows the roles of these two girls

Harems are fucking garbage and I wouldn't mind subversion but pulling it off with tact or skill is obviously beyond the capabilities of the SU staff, so I'd have to agree

I hope Lapis and Peridot die

Zuke is obsessed with the cool girl/autistic nerd dynamic, the problem is that Lapis wasn't really the cool girl in the first place.

Another third worlder here. In our case the kid would've simply become a laughing stock for getting so rekt by a girl.

>Peridot die
Time out, you what to kill the main character and leader of the Crystal Gems?

Congrats you're autistic

Shelby and Zach actually joked about this before at some con

Well, yeah but the girl would not get away with it. If you got female friends, they would kick her ass.

Will they fuck?

>guys having female friends
Might as well be a gay

The cop security guards at my school would always detain every kid that got into a fight.
Depending on the severity of the fight, kids would either get cuffed and stuffed or dragged to the principal's office.

Within 5-10 minutes of a fight, there'd usually be a video posted on FB and everyone would know the names of the kids who threw down (and who got fucked up the most if they managed to land some swings).

People wouldn't snitch on who fought, but my school had 24/7 surveillance going on in every hall. It wasn't uncommon for us to hear statements directed at certain students over the intercom for doing shit like not stopping to say the pledge in the hallway.

>he was not popular among girls as a kid
Poor, soul.

This show is anal waste.

Do gems even have a pussy and asshole? They wouldnt need it since they are an all female species and they create new gems by machines

JUNE 2 album dropping

user, that was a quote from the show.

A JOKE.

Amethyst would because she's a hedonist
Garnet might shapeshift one if she decided to eat or wanted to fuck but why not just make a penis instead, it's so much better
Pearl would absolutely not.
Peridot can't shapeshift and her clothes are literally part of her skin so no
Lapis is too apathetic and would only do it for Steven

lets clear this up once and for all.
no ship other than maybe connverse will ever be canon in the show. the crewniverse is biult with a bunch of shippers that will give material to the fans until the show ends. Thats why theres so many pearlnet,pearlmethyst,amedot,lapidot,etc. moments.They want to give the fans fuel but they dont wanna make any of it canon.
Zuke probably was fired because she REALLY wanted lapidot, and unlike the rest of the boarders, she didnt accept the fact that no ship would be canon.
If youre aware that no gem ship will be canon, youll enjoy the show AND your ships more.

Nice point to bad nothing actually happened.

Shipping is for autists and there is a lot more wrong with this shit show than just one retarded storyboarder who wanted to make her meme ship canon.