I feel like this show doesn't get enough threads so we are going to have a thread about We Bare Bears

I feel like this show doesn't get enough threads so we are going to have a thread about We Bare Bears.

At times it feels like Samurai Jack gets more threads than any other show

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!qc1wGLoY!OdkPIOaSSBh8v-6eoojjvA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fkt1xyS6Bvw
youtube.com/watch?v=sDaYvlrAoZk
youtube.com/watch?v=QgehJu1QQOo
youtube.com/watch?v=FlXfetunI10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This show is PPG tier. Not funny, has no plot, its just bad. Does nothing that clarence or gumball doesn't do. Has no reason to exist.

This bear is fucking canon autistic.

Doesn't this describe every recent cartoon?

that's why he's the best bear.

is that true?

New Gwen is a cooter patooter though. And not in a creepy way. In a "I want to keep her pure" way.

If you look up the diagnosis for autism and watch this bear, the signs are very obvious.
I did this btw.

We've been having talkbacks when episodes air, even when the episodes have been leaked. Talkbacks and storytimes make up the majority of threads worth posting in anyways.

It was fucking hilarious hearing Grizzly in Green Room.

Then it's not canon, dickhead

China gets a bunch of nice WBB merch that I want

Rate

Every episode from this week if anybody missed it: mega.nz/#F!qc1wGLoY!OdkPIOaSSBh8v-6eoojjvA

This show is bara bait.

>3 fucking blobs
>bara bait

>seen them all

Oh.

That's what bara is, yes.

It doesn't have threads here because its general moved to /trash/

And the show itself is not very interesting at all, the only thing has going for it is being comfy

Who is best bear?

Grizz is best bear.

yep, its Grizz

Agreed, grizzbro.

He's getting the best episodes recently.

>ywn shoot some hoops with grizz
>ywn watch action movies with grizz
>ywn go work out with grizz
>ywn get to wrestle with grizz in singlets
>tfw grizz is most likely gay but will never be your boyfriend
It hurts.

He talks in first person because he grew up with a Russian, dipshit

is it a cultural thing that Russians talk in 3rd person?

some do, but i always thought it was a stereotype

it might have something to do with poor english since it isn't their native language

does the Russian language not have pronouns? making pronouns a hard concept to grasp or something?

I don't know that either, either it's just a "poor english" stereotype or it's an actual issue during learning english for some people, which I'm sure may be the case somewhat

I think the writers for We Bare Bears are going crazy.

Yea, they're doing another Ice Bear and Chloe episode

do you think his left eye was drawn separate or if his head outline and the eye line are the same marking?

You can see a small line above the snout bulge and the head bulge, where the eye goes just a bit above where they connect. The eye is separate.

But that extra bit of line could be where the "snout bulge" line crosses the forehead outline just a bit. Linework in cartoons cross over a little all the time.

I don't get why this matters though.

3rd option, it's 3 different lines in that area, if you look closely before you get to the eye, it looks like the turning part of the head outline stopped and then started again with another line, like a sketch. Then that finishing line just went right into doing the eye, connected to it. 3rd line is the nose part that just overlaps the 2nd head outline barley.

4th option is the same except the 2nd line didn't do the eye, and the eye is its own thing, and that's the small dot that shows up above where the 2nd head line and the nose line meet.

We've covered the options and now this autism fest can cease. I recommend looking at the original to see why I think the head outline is 2 seperate lines, at one point there's 2 lines there (where I did yellow and green next to each other)

What episodes are these?

Yeah. I've noticed this so far in season 3.

These episodes are freaking wild. Remind me almost of Regular Show.

Are we ever gonna see other bears in the show?

I forgot it existed

Anyone have a mega link for Panda's Friend?

People expect a Black Bear but under a different name

Tyrone the Bear?

Niggis McBear Bear

His debut episode is "The Ghetto Cave" in Season 4

What's his street name, though?

Jack BlackBear

I like how simple it is

>we won't get anymore ice bear backstory that relates to yuri because of this fucking political shit with russia that's escalating every day

Well just by reading this thread it seems like we bare bears is yet another show that just gets hate on Sup Forums for no good reason

The hate mainly comes from their being a good amount of boring episodes as well as no waifus/a good amount of the fanbase on Sup Forums being into gay furry.

If there was waifus as part of the main cast then people would go out of their way to defend it.

>If there was waifus as part of the main cast then people would go out of their way to defend it.
You mean like the tiny but insufferable Chloefags?

New (leaked) episode is on
>Ralph: Charlie meets a creature just like him named Ralph and immediately befriends him, but Ralph turns out to be a cruel prankster which troubles the bears.

"W-what is this power!?"

Did Ralph try to murder those hikers then play it off as a prank?

Yes. He's probably killed people before. I hate this shitty trend from the writers though. Why does every animal the main characters meet have to be a gigantic asshole?

Murder Prank in the Wood (Gone wrong)

I'm just sick of the "friend of main gets a new friend but he's a dick and the main has to tell him but the friend of main says fuck you stop being mean to my new friend and then has to learn the hard way that he just has to stick with the main who doesn't like him that much" episode idea.

Ralph could've been cool, if he does come back (another bigfoot? come on that's got many episode ideas attached, they have to) it'll be Nom Nom all over again with a slowly paced redeeming arc.

I don't know why the writers are phoning it in so hard.

They seem to care about the show and its characters, but they're making SO FUCKING MANY by the numbers episodes, with the default morals, with the shitty way they make something happen to present them. It's just infuriating. I keep wanting to drop the show but they manage to make a good batch of episodes that keep me hooked at just that moment.

I do like the show and its characters for the most part, but they go between using them as a vessel for making money and just cashing in on morals we've heard since the 80s, and using them as characters that have their own thing going on with their own way of dealing with things.

I just wish before an episode aired it'd have a gray star next to its name so I'd know if it was just a fucking waste, and a gold star next to it to let me know it's what I've signed up for.

I want We Bare Bears, not the drudge that follows every previously done preschool narrative that just fills episode slots and is a guaranteed network accepted way to get money and keep going. Even Regular Show started doing this in its final seasons, and it was usually it's own thing without morals glaring through everything. The network must really be pushing shit, but we also know the writers have been having slumps and shit in a previous season.

I actually liked Ralph, both the character and the episode. Sure he was a dingle but he was pretty upfront about it so his antics were a steady progression leading up to what was a twist to no one except Charlie himself.
>I think this goes beyond a joke, man! This is dangerous!
>What, like throwing bees at a guy wasn't?

>>I think this goes beyond a joke, man! This is dangerous!
>>What, like throwing bees at a guy wasn't?
That was pretty funny

First world problems: The show
Feat: Bears instead of cali douchebags

This shows only saving grace is giving that dude from My Name is Earl more work.

>First world problems: The show
Kinda, the show was heavily marketed (when it was at all) as a social media pandering series, and it drifted away from that pretty quick with just bits of those stories spread out.

Now the issues in the episodes are the same as any other non-modern pandering show, like having a villain or issue with another character. If you think those are first world problems though than why say anything at all since every single series ever has these stories.

Chong actually confirmed on his twitter months ago that Ice Bear isn't autistic.

He did say that Chloe was named after someone he knew who was autistic. I forget if he said it was his niece or whatever.

>his niece
So there's a chance he's autistic himself right?

So is GrizzNom canon?

yes

>GrizzNom
Fuck off with that, pick a better one.
Grom Grom / Grom Nom
Nizz / Nizz Nizz
Nozz / Nozz Nozz
Griom
Nom Nizz
Grizzom
Gromz / Gromz Gromz

etc

>charlie being gay for panda again

Some new sneak peeks for next week:

4/17 - Planet Bears: youtube.com/watch?v=Fkt1xyS6Bvw
A nature documentary follows the Bears through their normal routine, which includes a trip to the grocery store.

4/18 - Coffee Cave: youtube.com/watch?v=sDaYvlrAoZk
When they learn that Ice Bear is a talented barista, the bears turn the cave into a popular coffee shop.

4/19 - Charlie's Big Foot: youtube.com/watch?v=QgehJu1QQOo
After Charlie hurts his foot, The Bears have to sneak him into a hospital for medical assistance.

4/20 - The Demon: youtube.com/watch?v=FlXfetunI10
When Chloe and Ice Bear lose her prized hoodie to the dog next door, they set out on a mission to retrieve it.

>Planet Bears
that was a nice title card style

Ice does so much shit for his brothers but they have no idea it bothers him often. He's such a nice and quiet guy he doesn't voice his concern enough.

Does it really bother him, though? He certainly looks like he doesn't mind doing shit for them.

when does the ice melt

Why is Grizz such a slut?

He screamed twice for the bear carver

>PPG
>Not funny, has no plot, its just bad

The Beat-Alls episode is honest-to-God genius. Neck yourself.

nuPPG you retard