Marvel or dc

Marvel or DC, which is best and why

Marvel, because they have the Yaas Queen.

Usually they're both around the same, currently DC is the better bet seeing as how they're actually trying to put out good comics and appeal to their fans. Modern marvel is just a mess.

>Comics
DC
>Movies
Marvel
>Animated
Neither

I like the lore and characters of Marvel more but currently DC is kicking their ass in terms of quality.

>>Animated
>Neither
DC*

I like marvel heroes better but D.C. has superior villains.

I grew up with DC and love their heroes and universe over Marvels but there are a few Marvel books I liked and read a lot of, like the fantastic 4 and x-men but since the comics have gone to shit I pretty much only read DC now

Marvel

DC is shit at literally everything they do

this is fan boying wayyyyy too hard man, like i can get you like marvel but to say DC is all shit is just wrong and its cool if its in your opinion but like, maybe stop reading comics if you think good stories being made is shit and what marvel is currently doing is better

DC is the best

Literally this. Not meming.

Marvel has all my favorite characters, even though they're treating them like shit right now.

DC by far, the mythos is much more interesting.

Never really read a Marvel comic either. Have been considering giving Gerbers Man Thing a read though.

they are each wonderful and terrible

>console wars

They're both the same level of shit at this point.

DC

>better games
>comics
>graphic novels
>animation
>tv shows
>movies

Yes

Modern DC movies suck. All the rest is right.

MAHVEL BAYBEE

Yeah, but so do modern Mousevel movies, so it's a wash.

I think batman is better than marvel

Fuck off Sup Forums faggot

Comics, its 50/50 but animated, in movies, DC wins.

all modern marvel movies are ok at best in the past dc has had genuinely great movies and even now when they fail they fail spectacularly instead of flooding the market with mediocrity

>the dc movies are better because they take chances and suck
Go back to Sup Forums you tryhard.