this really should have been the OP

Do we still like Hekapoo in here?

Heka is love, Heka is life

Was getting cucked part of your plan?

More like Hekapigshit.

Of course!

Of course

It's obvious isn't it?

Holy shit is that a drawing of all the requests from that other thread? Cause damn that's golden.

I keep telling myself I'll post heka but then I fap and fall asleep instead

>STAR WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY CLOTHES OFF
>I just need to check if you accidentally put on my undies, Marco

"You know, River? After all those years of war and turmoil, losing my parents, having to tap into dark, eldritch forces to achieve victory against a ruthless foe that nearly exterminated our entire race, and all the logistical problems we had to deal with in rebuilding the kingdom (not to mention the attempted coups), I genuinely believe that our little Star here is going to make everything better for us. And if I happen to be wrong, which seems to be happening NON-STOP as of late, well, that might just twist my locks into a bun so tight that a smile may never grace my lips for at least a decade! But tut-tut, we must be optimistic."

Post naughty Heka

>STAR DON'T TOUCH ME THERE
>Give back the undies or I'll "eat" it!

Gotta love this friendlike activities, like deepthroating.

>Star, I-I'm gonna...
>Give back my undies! Great hand them--
>...
>This isn't my underwear! It's all over me!

>You know, Star, with great magical power comes great responsibility to your fellow mewman. Queen Solaria called it "Mewman's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>River looks directly at the camera.
>The Avarius, the spetarians, the frogmen...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Wand is near, Star. We'll have every monster in this kingdom dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have the royal wand sundered this very night if I am wrong. God bless the Mewni Royal Family.

Love the look of desperation on her face

Of course...! Nefcy wouldn't make starco cannon so we had to reveal it outselves.

LITTLE BOY IN SPAIN

>Star and Marco watch TV together
>Star gives Marco a brojob and says "it's platonic" three times before starting so Marco knows it's not serious
>this is Star's way of making Marco fall in love with her but Marco is just convinced that it's just a friendly activity
>As he nuts in her mouth Marco says "Gee Star you're the best best friend ever!"
>Tears run down Star's face

>"Did it get in your eyes, Star?"
>"...yeah."

Best (you) I've gotten in awhile

"four of them?"

I wonder what the alternate timeline where Star wears her nightgown all (or at least most of the time) is like.

I assumed she's close to death

She draws Pot of [spoilers]Desires[/spoilers]

Of course I fuck up and waste those fives.

Star's abundant magical powers drive her insane, and she's placed in a quirky mental asylum for the supernaturally insane.

Why's that?

>that comic will never finish in your lifetime

I'm just seeing "wears a nightgown all the time" as, like, a terminal patient or something. Or at least that's an explanation for that timeline that isn't just her wearing it because she just wants to

Though if it's the latter I guess I could also see her being really crazy/more socially inept instead as well

Is that Star getting spoonfed in Marco's lap while wearing a Yu-Gi-Oh gauntlet?

while brushing her teeth, with a picture of vladimir puting, while giving a harsh critic on a show...
and many more requests

>card dueling
>toothbrushing
>Star giving critique to a cartoon
>avocado
>nacho chips
>Putin picture
Requests done in one image

hello i am the daron

please to support my cartoon by purchasing the merchandisebooks now, or i will be very sad and then crush your hopes and dreams for this show in canon

i am the god of this cartoon and all the characters are like so many unseeing ants beneath my hand

haha

Oh I recognize the toothpaste tube now.
Is there any other art of Star being into Yu-Gi-Oh? Because it makes a lot of sense now that I think of it

>crush your hopes and dreams for this show in canon

youtube.com/watch?v=WEVE5GFhJr4
>All those dislikes
Why are commies so butthurt?

I want to like that image more than I do.

>Star calling you papi.
Ay mi madre!

Why can't my current girlfriend call me Papi?

Thanks for actually having merchandise.

because you do not live inside jabcomics

what if star broke both if her hands and you had to take care of her also she was suicidal but that's unrelated

are you hispanic?

does she actually love you?

>broke both if her hands
i would take care of her and finally abuse her and rape her
>she was suicidal
i would try to cheer her up, but if she kills herself i would do it too after fucking her corpse

>Hey user! Wanna continue our game of Lederhosen Tycoon 3: Back to Basics? I won't turn on you this time, I promise. And if you want, I can sit in your lap and we can take turns. So, how about it?

Yes and she says she does all the time. I've never asked her to do it because I wanted it to come from her, but it looks like I'm gonna have to tell her.

good, good, next time you you take her to poundtown tell her to call you papi or you won't let her cum

What comic is it? Artist?

>I won't turn on you this time, I promise
A lifetime of playing Mario Party with my normie friends has taught me otherwise.

Juxtaposed allies

How meta is this Jesus Christ

Broken by Sup Forums

Where exactly are these cardboard cones supposed to be coming from? Toilet rolls are cylinders.

Betwixt Buddies

does star know what that means

>Wait user! Come back! How was I supposed to know you'd get mad if I stole your star during the last 2 turns. I didn't know we had an unofficial alliance against Marco and Jackie. Awwww, cmon user! Its just a game! Don't be like that. Are you seriously stonewalling me, user? user? FINE! BE THAT WAY! I COULD'VE BEEN YOUR PRINCESS PEACH user!

Among amigos

Git gud hippie boy
youtube.com/watch?v=_IfNvM1v3fc

Amid Acquaintances by Volume

Delicate Mewnian bug princess dominated by her mexican boy toy's spicy chorizo.

>Hey, has Star been through here? She refused to take her medication this morning and we're all really worried about her.

In the median of accomplices

together with comrades

I'll play with you, but only if you agree to a two-star handicap

Nah. If you see her tell her Princess Rosalina is better anyway.

In the middle of pals

Small Horses to Which I Am Entitled

2 babies and a fox

Friend

Star versus the Sandstorm of Darude

Midway comrades

I'm going to marry Spatziline!

Middle mates

NO! ITS TOO LATE FOR THAT user! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY MARIO! NOW YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Convex combination of people who shared sympathetic and common interests

back of the line, pal

Unclean undertakes unraveled inexpensively.

Next to nakama

[Autistic bug princess noises]

Remember when we liked Janna?