Man this movie stinks, it's a whole movie of reddit tier humor and jar jar binks tier comic relief...

Man this movie stinks, it's a whole movie of reddit tier humor and jar jar binks tier comic relief, it's literally upsetting to the stomach, douchechills to the max

>le big dumb guy
>le funny furry asshole and tree retard who are supposed to be loveable but come off as hateable
>le hipster guy, hes such a loser but not!
>le stronk womb man, such girl power

This movie STINKS and I don't like it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8pvD_4Pd1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man that's some amount of buzzwords.

>please validate my shitty opinion

sage'd

yeah if you go into anything with this fucked up way of thinking you'd just come out spewing internet only buzz while everyone else has a good time, dude needs to chill

Remember to sage, hide, and report, people.

You need to lose your virginity mate

"...this is reddit...this is memes..."

Why are you here Sup Forums?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8pvD_4Pd1A

I wish we could murder everyone on Sup Forums.

That's why I love strawman comics. They expose the author pretty well

Agreed OP this movie is a piece of shit. Of course Sup Forumsmblr loves it, even though it directly led to the death of Marvel Cosmic.

So everyone here has the same opinion?
Is that a hugbox?

This is bait, but I feel like I need to contribute.

It's probably the second best movie Marvel studios ever put out, and it has no rewatch value whatsoever. It's incredible how obnoxious and old his gimmick can get once the novelty wears off.

>Marvel movies
>fun
Yeah, I remember how fun Age of Ultron or Civil War was.

I feel like people who complain about reddit originated from there or god forbid some other site and are trying too hard to fit in.

You don't like it because it's popular, and that's okay. Just admit that you have horrible taste.

Stop responding to Sup Forums faggots.

>guardians of the galaxy
>popular
where? People don't talk about it for shit

Remembered that one after you made your post, OP?
As long as you remember to say all the buzzwords eventually.

Guardians was popular for one month tho. People moved on, as you should.

Its aging like Hot milk garbage

There's literally a scene where yondu or whoever the blue alien was, talked like an 8yr old retard for 2mins

Wtf?

>redditor calls something reddit in a desperate attempt to fit in

Sage to save you further embarssment

>2 mins

It was literally a few seconds. Is this what ADD looks like?

Still
This is the kind of dumb numale liberals this movie attracts

>virtue signaling

MODS

Aaaand the last two words I needed for my buzzword bingo! Thanks!

People have been calling things Reddit here for ages in internet history, you newfag

Reddit = normie

LOL REPORT THE THREAD FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN I DO
THIS IS Sup Forums WHERE NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO SAY A MARVEL MOVIE SUCKS, HUGBOX!!!!

Fuck off

This isn't differing opinions, this is blatant shitposting.

>virtue signaling
what is virtue signaling? it seems like the hot word now

No it isn't, it's calling a movie I think it shit....shit
That isn't against the rules faggot, read them sometimes before you fuckoff back to wherever you came from

Fuck off Whedon.

Shitposting isn't allowed outside of Sup Forums.

>Age of Ultron
That was definitely fun.
>Civil War
It wasn't supposed to be fun.
If you thought so you're a retard.

>hating marvel movies is shitposting
This is the mindset of the drone

This newfag literally reported a thread just because someone said a movie was bad, no wonder everyone hates you

this

Terrible post, honestly.

agreed

I second this
What the hell were you thinking?

Hello, Snyder!

>console wars
You don't belong here

That's what your dad said last night.

SAVAGE

I don't even like Marvel: why do I still derive pleasure from witnessing the DCU's constant failures?

Because it hurts the obnoxious fanboys like OP

Heck if I know, I don't even like DC, why do I still derive pleasure from triggering the gamer girl types who jumped on the Marvel bandwagon with gay ass movies like GotG?

I'm actually quite the Marvel "fanboy", not that you'll believe me because you're a neo-Marvel fan aka mousefaggot

Nice gay webcomic thing

>Hating on Nedroid
You need to get out

Now repeat everything you said but slowly and without the buzzwords

Nah

>le
You need to leave.

Oh shit I didn't know Jay Sherman browsed Sup Forums

>if i say le people will think i fit in

It didn't kill Marvel Cosmic,
Idiot writers wanting to copy a movie that was different was.

Don't worry Dipshit Cucks, I'm sure DCEU will put out a flick that gets more than half as good a critical reception as the average Marvel kino one of these days. Or not. Probably not.

To be fair, GotG was kinda garbage and full of normie-tier humour. It was midly entertaining but I always felt like I could be watching a better movie.

To be honest I hate capeshit, so that's probably the reason.

Ah jeez...the movie sucks?

Then I just wasted the money I put down for the balcony on May 4th to see both the first and new GotG back to back...

This is pretty much where I gave up on Marvel. Movies just don't interest me. Humor doesn't hit, action scenes are nothing to write home about, and beyond that the stories themselves just ain't doing it for me. Villains especially are garbage. What was the guy in GotG even trying to do? Religious war or something right? Lame.

Nah, I think in this case it's just common sense.

This is fucking retarded and terrible. Whoever made this is a loser haha

It's unwatchable for me now, cringey.. I liked it the first time although I was still cringing at jokes.. Starlord is such a fratbro douche

I hated too, but then again I hate star wars so maybe I'm just not a space movie guy

The panel positioning pisses me off. Don't necessarily disagree with the content, but hardly original.

Go back to Sup Forums