Josh is now Cable in the Foxverse. What's that supposed to mean? No more Thanos?

Josh is now Cable in the Foxverse. What's that supposed to mean? No more Thanos?

Thanos was only going to be important these two upcoming Avenger movies. The MCU has a bad habit of killing off their villains so it's not like Josh was gonna stick around.

He's an actor, OP. They can generally play more than one role.

Yeah but it seems that the studios don't want them in roles in other Cape movies

>what is "conflict of interest"

Yeah lulz I didn't notice...
What makes it strange is the passage from a character to another, both belonging to the same universe in comics (look, I know that they don't share anything in the movies side).
But given the situation it sounds like Disney didn't care enough about Thanos. Better be Cable.

You kind of have to kill off Thanos at this point. The MCU has been building him up since Avengers, and at this point, we're getting exhausted from being told to be hyped for him.

I'd be glad if he and the Infinity Stones were destroyed so the MCU can finally be free from constantly hyping up this film.

What? No. You just have him retired to the quiet life of a farmer.

Marvel and Fox are on good enough terms to share actors now. Plus Thanos will obviously die in the end of the "Infinity War" movies and is a heavily CGI character anyway.

It's Marvel and DC who refuse to share recurring actors, although they've been stealing away each other's one-off actors.

he's going to be a giant purple grape in the MCU, nobody except internet nerds is even going to realize it's the same actor

Not this.

Thanos is all CGI with Josh's voice, no one will notice that the voice is the same for both characters.

>we're getting exhausted from being told to be hyped for him.
Have we? I mean, he's shown to be some kind of space warlord and had a few words in Guardians. But there is nothing so far that has symbolised the power Thanos has in the movies. People seem to be more excited for him because they saw him and dug some wiki facts than because of what he's done.

>Marvel and Fox are on good enough terms
lol no

It means that in the deadpool universe Cable is actually the rape baby of Thanos and Jean Pheonix Grey. Cable is travelling back in time to try and get Jean to see the good in Thanos so that Cable can be a baby of love instead of rape. He has enlisted the master of sex, Ryan Reynolds

>implying he won't be arrested and brought to justice

Thanos is completely CGI so it's okay. it'd be a different story if we actually see Brolin's face.

But what more can you do with Thanos after these films? Lord knows the comics, games and cartoons have used him to death.

I'd rather see something fresh from Marvel than constantly refreshing the same characters over and over. The MCU is getting stuffed at this point and there's not much new they can add in if they keep all their current toys.

>Thanos will obviously die in the end of the "Infinity War" movies
Please no. I want him to survive and become Farmer Thanos until Phase 6.

>>Villain kills beloved heroes
>>Gets a happy ending
People would riot.

It's not really happy. His ambitions remain unfulfilled