Is it the best Batman movie?

Is it the best Batman movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KJFzdaOne8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isnt TDKR

yes it is.

for me it's Batman and Robin

It's not a good Batman movie but it's the best Tim Burton movie.

/thread

Yes, its the only movie that get the darkness in batman. dont wanna sound edgy but batman is suppose to be dark.. not the normal superhero bullshit

It's overrated. Go back and watch it again, it doesn't hold up.

>every line from Catwoman and Penguin are shitty double entendres
>the barest of retarded plots
>frame-batman scheme lasts two seconds
>half-baked, half-assed romance between Bruce and Selena
>the 9 lives bullshit

It's not the worst, but it misses the mark big time. At least Batman Forever set out to be a campy, gay as AIDS, fucked up mess.

>he thinks these are bad

Catwoman's costume is amazing.

I never liked Batman Returns as a kid; it just left me feeling empty after each viewing. Yet as I watch it now as an adult around Christmas time each year, I love it.

Still, Batman '89 for me is the definitive Batman movie. Everything about it is perfect.

"Love that Joker..."

I always thought so.

Yes

>implying TDKR is a batman movie

clearly the protagonists are CIA and Masketta

Absolutely.

Everything from the sets to the costumes to the props are so well done. Danny Devitos penguin is incomparable to any superhero villain before or after it and and it'll probably be hard pressed to ever be topped or replicated (godforbid they ever try). And come the fuck on with Michelle Pfeiffer in that cat woman costume.. her performance was great as well.

It's the only batman movie to accurately capture the darkness of the comics and put it on the big screen without it being a cartoonish circus like Batman forever + Batman & robin were.

Nah, I rewatched it pretty recently, didn't age well.

The only answer

That VHS commercial. I remember watching it when I was about 7 and thinking, "Holy shit! I need a Warner Bros. ballcap! or else I'll be a loser!" Luckily, I was broke and my parents would have beat my ass for dialing a 900 number (learned from a previous experience), so I just made do.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KJFzdaOne8

Haha I remember this commercial. And thanks for sharing that story, it gave me a chuckle.

It almost sounds like an adaptation of a Batman comic

the best batman movie is the lego batman movie you ignorant cunts
>it was pure kino

imagine what it smelled like when she took it off

>he didn't like the pussy jokes or remote control penguin rocket army

wtf are you even

>"I just came to get something to eat!"

Unironically yes. How did we go from this to Bat-nipples and Bat-creditcards?

absolutely, it was the perfect mix of camp, cheese, horror, action and comedy. basically a comic book brought to life. impeccable photography, beautifully shot all around. amazing cast and stellar soundtrack. the best superhero film ever.

He's hot mmmhmm

>Is it the best Batman movie?

No

But it's n°2 without a doubt

reminder that burton wanted to come back to direct batman and robin and his first choice for mr freeze was patrick stewart