Good night, sweet prince

Good night, sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the site that interrupts you 5 minutes into a video with a picture of a minion telling you to turn off adblock?

You couldn't even watch anything with adblock on, you'd lose cuck points.

People complain about this but its never happened to me

Relax, it just moved again. Slight name change, but that's it.

This is likely gonna be the norm. They'll just keep moving around every time they get caught, never actually go down for good.

>fake site

but I've been using it fine???

So is Kissanime dead too?

Whats the name?

>So is Kissanime dead too?

Still going. And their various Read____ sites haven't changed names, either.

I keep adblock all the time and I have never seen the dreaded minion

Surprisingly no, just watched Ping Pong the Animation today

No, it's .ru

That will never go down, the gubberment doesn't give a shit about your chinese cartoons. They aimed to take down 123movies and kisscartoon.

>Whats the name?

Sup Forums has rules against spoonfeeding, you know.

Well could you point me in the right direction then you elitist douche? If you wanna complain about spoon feeding and then not give any help for the person to find it you're just encouraging more people to spoonfeed.

Just use kodi fucking idiots

Yes, kissanime.ru still works

readcomiconline.to still works too, bet you didn't even know they had a comic site

You're using a device that has access to a plethora of social media and search engines. Stop being retarded.

na he is right,no spoon fedding faggot

A decent script blocker gets around that.

...where do you think the shows on Kodi come from?
From websites like Kisscartoon

'Watch cartoons online' is still the good standard.

>Using adblock
>Not using uBlock

>fake site
>offers more or less the same content and layout
kay

This, it may be fucking YouTube 2006 quality, but it's still decent enough to watch.

Watch Cartoons is the slowest of any of the stream sites to get anything and has the worst selection. Kiss was good for having the widest selection and for getting new episodes just a couple hours after they aired.

the io isn't updated and has a ton of virus adware bullshit

the one that's the original domain but with kiss traded out for the first word in the leader of north korea's name appears to be regularly updating and legit.

Well I knew that readcomiconline was a thing people storytime using scans with their watermark all the time I just didn't know they were the same person.

No. I refuse to look at weebshit when I want to watch vastly superior western cartoons.

it happened to me with adblock but not with ublock

i mean, they do link to the comic site on their top bar

yup

>streaming

Pleb tier

kimcartoon.me/

Screw you elitist fucks. Shower me with your autism.

Thank you user

Trash.

Kimcartoon is the new hotness

>Be ublock
>shitty site tries to script on me
>wew

Is this real? Like, is there an official page saying "Ya we them you use us now"

>Sup Forums has rules against spoonfeeding
No it doesn't. This isn't Sup Forums.

Wait a minute.... .io is a fake site? It's the most legit looking fake site then.

>Kiss.io is a fake site

Is that true or is that a fib for the copyright police? Cause it looks like legit Kisscartoon

I use Reacomics to catch up on shit and get the new Gwenpool when I miss the monthly thread.

I don't know why but I fucking love Gwenpool.

I wouldn't go to a .io site unless it's itch

>Sup Forums has rules against spoonfeeding
I fucking wish.
I'm frankly amazed we still have the pasta in the win-o, when it's full of people virtually fighting each other to spoonfeed the hardest.

6 months lurking before you can post, should be mandatory for all boards.

>Site is closed

Or are they just down again for server stuff? Will they pop back up soon?

>Sup Forums has rules against spoonfeeding, you know.

Not just Sup Forums, it's a universal Sup Forums rule.

"If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know."

Almost every problem this site has could be solved with more active moderation and a ban on phoneposting. That mulches a lot of ban evaders and encourages people to not act fucking retarded.

You forgot to kill yourself.
Again.
Stop forgetting.

Its just an internet TLD. There are tons of legitimate sites that use .io. It is a popular one to use right now.

>Spend six months studying up on shitposting and awful memes to be indoctrinated into Sup Forums's contrarian hivemind.

I've been using .io for a while to catch up on some shows and didn't notice anything wrong with it other than your typical popups. I think people are a bit too paranoid.

I don't get why mook hasn't disabled phoneposting yet, or at least restricted it to browsing only.
With traffic doubling after mobile went live and him whining over data usage, it would be the most logical thing to do since it would get rid of most of the lolitroluxd kids that thinks generic shitposting is the connoiseurs trolling choise.

Kill yourself.

its a rootkit
if you have enough no scripts and element blockers it just doesn't play videos

We're not Sup Forums

Browser Player, yo. Never an issue

>all these babbies
>crying for their bottles

>it may be fucking YouTube 2006 quality,
>but it's still decent enough to watch.
These two sentences do not go together

It's Sup Forumsutism, then.

Are the pop up ads the rootkit trying to trick you into installing shit?

Phoneposters give this site a lot of revenue I think

It seems to me you're the one here who needs a lesson in board culture. Maybe you should lurk more before posting.

>not opening video in new tab

>2017
>Not knowing how to use adblock and anti adblock adblock accessories
Why the fuck are you on the internet?
I bet you can't get past the panda either

The culture around here is "every man for himself".

Unless you're one of those fags that fell for the "Sup Forums is love" meme hahaha

You sound like an edgy 14 year old.

Are you retarded?

So ETA on when the real site will be back?

people seem to mention this but it has never happened to me

That's the core demographic of this site though

This stuff has always seemed like douchiest shit.
>IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHERE TA FIND THE ANIMES
^ this strawman is literally you

>So ETA on when the real site will be back?

More like ETA on when you're going to read this thread.

The new URL has been posted twice,goddamn.

Aren't you embarrassed of posting shit like this?

yeah. it just keeps trying to push something every 2-3 reloads of the page

Is this another one of those sites overflowing with malware?

it's on the official Reddit page.

Apparently the actual Kiss people gave it the ok, but they didn't create it. Seems fishy to me honestly, but haven't heard of anything bad about it yet.

Or you could just tell them some shows you like. Why is the anime community so elitist?

You sound extremely new. Spoonfeeding just attracts dumb saucefags that can't bother to read through a thread to find something. Telling them to fuck off isn't elitist. It's quality control.

> Sup Forums crying over streaming sites

I thought you were better than this.

You are on the internet. Unless your browser a shit, you are 2 clicks from a searchengine that could give you all the answers you want.

If you can't even be assed to put that much effort into something then don't get mad if others don't want to do your work for you.

Was kimcartoon posted anywhere before they asked?

the .io site has a lot of malware in it. don't go there

as for the new site, people are not allowed to link it anywhere due to complex legal issues, so you'll have to look for yourselves

hint: it has a list warning you of the fake sites on the front page

I've been using kimcartoon the past few days and it seems dine if not better than kisscartoon. It's also mobile friendly

Just sounds stuck up for me. A thread talking about the exact shit i'm interested in sounds like the best place to ask for information about it. The only reason i can see to not tell people is because you want to perpetuate some sort of clique.

Did it need to be posted? Anyone with two braincells to rub together could have found the link.

What we want are quality posters. Which you clearly are not.

How do you know that?

How do you know they don't just start parroting shitposts and memes to fit in?

Where's your stat sheet showing that being an elitist keeps Sup Forums a quality board? Because last I checked, it's still the same shithole it has been for the past several years. And you're definitely not helping.

Why are phoneposter hated? I don't get it. Explain it like I'm not a newfag just retarded.

We know because when you consistently tell saucefags to fuck off eventually they either stop asking or fuck off. Thus the quality of the posts is improved.

Extremely easy to ban evade with a phone

Define "improved"

Because it sounds like you just want to preserve your safe space, and your autism flares up whenever you see someone you deem new or uneducated ask for something when you could either just help or ignore them.

Both have no ill benefits that you can actually prove. All you've provided are excuses to validate your shitposting.

>We

Oh god, Sup Forumsutists and their mind thinking this is a fucking hivemind.

Guess what? Unlike Sup Forums, comics are actually suffering a big issue thanks to people actually not being able to see how good or bad a thing is, that's why storytiming has always, and I mean ALWAYS been accepted on this board.

But keep getting excited over your SoL moe shit, because clearly that's what you love, right?

Makes sense, much more of a barrier to block ads on mobile than it is on desktop