SWTLJ "Jokes"

What was the worst "joke" you heard in The Last Jedi.

Here's mine,

Dameron: I need to speak to general Hux
Hux: You are speaking to him
Dameron: Yeah, I need to speak to general Hux
Hux: You are speaking to him
Dameron: No, I need to speak to General Hux, skinny, pale guy, red hair
Hux: You are spe-
Liuetenant: I believe he is tooling with you sir

"Audience applauds"

I'm glad the humour is still top notch. Who else laughed at " who speaks first? "

HAHAHAHAHHAHA SO FUCKING FUNNY SUCH A FUNNY FUCKING JOKE IM NOT MAD AT ALL IM JUST BEING SARCASTIC HAHASHASHSAHAHA SO GOD DAMN FUCKING FUNNY DISENEY ME LAUGH AT DE FAHNNY JOKE

Jesus fucking christ, if OP's quote is real I'm going to dig a hole and bury myself alive in it

It's a gem but nothing beats
>Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
I tell you my sides were in stitches that day! Imagine! A woman about to be executed, who has just endured torture and watched her entire home planet and trillions of people die, saying such comic genius! Oh boy to this day it still gets me rolling in the laughs!

The OP has condensed the scene a bit and it goes on for a bit longer actually.

>if

ot cucks btfo

its better. he calls him generals hugs instead of hux, then tells him princess leia has a message... for his mother

at least take some Disney execs with you user

>Governor Tarkin, I should've expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.
I laaaaaaughed! I laughed when I heard it!

*Yoda burns down the ancient Jedi temple and library
Luke: No! The ancient texts!
Yoda: Read them, have you?
Luke: Well... Not-
Yoda: Page turners, they were not, haha

*Audience erupts in laughter*

Do you think the milk Luke drank from the weird testicle titties alien tasted nice?

Absolutely nobody laughed at this scene in my theatre, it was poorly executed and a shit way to start the movie, It was really cringey

>Paige Turner's, they were not
Well who was she? Were her books more important?

Unfortunately people were actually laughing at this in mine. They also laughed at the porgs, but that seemed to wear thin.

only things people laughed at in mine was when Luke told rey that Jakku is really nowhere, and when Luke "brushed his shoulder off" after taking all that blaster fire, oh and the whole audience audibly gasped when luke had that green milk shit dripping down his chin

Don't forget shirtless Kylo with Rey telling him to put on a cowl or something.

I only laughed at the "That's pretty much nowhere"

Decent joke, but horrible timing and setting, they're in the ancient Jedi temple questioning Rey about her past and setting things up for the future. And in the middle they put that in, it could have worked well somewhere else.

That made me want to die, Kylo is pretty cool honestly, but he's treated like a useless retard by the writers

I felt alot of the "jokes" were terribly timed

Luke literally does this at the climax of his tale, at the end of his life and confrontation with his former student who he failed and betrayed.

The titty sloth is real?

Yes, he even milks it into a bottle and drinks from it straight away, with the green milk dribbling down his chin, looking like some hobo who just sucked cock for crack, rey cringes and the sloth has a happy demeanor about it

WAT

You've got to be shitting me. Please, for fuck's sake, tell me you're kidding

Holy shit. I was checking show times to se it on Friday. After seeing all the leaks and spoilers I'm thinking this sounds like a SHIT Star Wars.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I wish I was user, I wish I was, this scene WILL be the biggest meme to come out of this movie, not leia supermannning or any of the shitty jokes but this scene.

>yfw Hamills legacy is this

Don't watch the movie if you love the OT

No, it's completely real. In the next scene he goes spear fishing with a giant pole on a sheer cliff.

There are already memes, tho. I just didn't know if the scene was really in the movie.

wait till you see the image of his messy mouth with it dribbling down his chin

how are you supposed to enjoy a film with that image in your mind for the duration?

Chewy makes the Wookie noise

Porg close up, makes a pathetic little wimper

I didn't mind it, It kind of shows that he's living humbly. What pissed me off were those "caretakers" and Rey's reaction shot after he drank it

Funniest moment was when Benicio came around the corner, saw all those tied up guards and said, "Did Jew do this?" To the ball robot.

i honestly couldnt believe this scene

it was like one of those early 2000 parody movies that they used to do.

the second half of the movie got way better but they still managed to insert marvel humour and ruin and tension that the movie managed to build up

the luke brushing his shoulder off thing was fucking bad too

They want to recapture the "everything's all fine here, we're all fine. How are you?" from ANH so badly.

...wasn't that actually improvised?

see that scene worked and Ford pulled it off flawlessly, majority of the humour in this movie seems forced and doesnt fit the tone of the scene.

Honestly thought the movie was a chaotic mish mash with a little too much going on at once and that it went for too long

that was somehow the best scene in the movie

I'm sorry George

The sequels weren't that bad I'm sorry

imagine a giant bitch of a princess laying down these banter to some old asshole she really fucking hates

Yoda: haha u dumb faggot why would you go into exile and shit lol that's for cucks, it is

Kylo: GIVE ME THE RESISTANCE PLANS
Finn: *slaps his ass* you gotta workvfor that information
Kylo: *unzips dick*

>little short for a stormtrooper
>would someone get this walking carpet out of my way
Leia was quipmaster but most of her jokes were executed quickly, and usually after her delivering a line of actual dialogue.

it's worse than what you wrote out because according to the subs which were posted, dameron is actually saying "general hugs"

Dameron: I need to speak to general Hugs***
The joke is far worse than you thought.

The Porgs(tm).

Porg solo movie when? They could call it "The Porg Awakens" or some shit. Hell, why not have episode 9 be the porg standalone movie? Might as well trash the Star Wars IP with something bound to sell billions in merch of fucking bug-eyed puffins cavorting onscreen for two fucking hours. Hell, why stop at two? How about three whole goddamned hours of those soulless little freaks screeching. Kids will eat that shit up. Some manchildren will suck it down too if they just brand it as "Star Wars." Media is dead.

As if they made an effort to make every moment of this film unsalvagable but really thought this was great writing.

Yeah the context is bad, but look on the bright side.
>OT humor
>throwaway line that lasts a few seconds and moves on quickly after
>Nu-wars humor
>entire minute of awkward quippy trash