STOP MAKING STAR WARS THREADS

looke dide in store wahers looool

>stop point that gun at me fren

right? Fucking manchildren need to grow up.

right? Fucking manchildren need to grow up.

STRR WHEHRRRS POST MER STERRR WHRRRRRRS

Instead of making a thread complaining about other threads, why not just make a thread about a show/movie you want to discuss?

>I have another badge now put down your other guns

God, seriously. Sup Forums is unreadable now, so I'm drifting over into Sup Forums or Sup Forums and finding they're also terrible

Reminder Disney didn't pay the mods this year

>STOP MAKING STAR WARS
Could've just ended there desu.

ah-bloo-bloo

fren?

ah-bloo-bloo

I realize this is a shitshow of a thread, but I feel the need to note that I currently have 48 active Star Wars threads hidden, and I'm sure dozens more will be made within minutes. Not being a regular of this board, I just wanna know what the fuck you guys have against the "general thread" format?

Up to 50 now. 50 active threads for one fucking film that I'm sure the majority of posters and commenters haven't even seen.

It's gonna be like this for the next week just like when TFA in 2015

STOP MAKING STAR WARS FILMS

they're paid shills, redditors and brainlet manchildren. they do it on purpose to flood the board so they can feel COMFY all night and day and night and day long.

Go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, do something worthwhile instead of celeb worshipping in on this advertising shithole of a board, I used to be a regular here, the place has gone to shit.
I pop in to see if any new releases are worth a go, I don't watch trailers or listen to hype about films.

I made a shrek 4 thread and its in the proccess of dying as we speak.

SPOILERS MAKE THE BABY PORGS CRY AT NIGHT

i loev stah wahs

You can fuck off and back to Sup Forums, nazi frog

Its the death of America's biggest pop culture creation. What more do you want?

By the end of the day there won't be a site to post Star wars spoilers on.

>muh ebil "dark side"
>hatred, anger, power
>dark clothes
>fire red saber

>muh good "light side"
>celibacy, devotion, faith, peace
>cool blue or natural green saber
>monk robes

you now realize a 5-year old could've came up with this and that star wars is fucking satanists vs catholics in space.

This series fucking sucks and George is the biggest hack of them all. Disney only bought it cause they know they could jew money off the idiots that eat this shit up.